Whats something from your childhood that you can remember always disturbed you?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Dont Look Under the Bed fukked me up!!!
tumblr_ntaxmjGkUc1qg4uuho1_250.gif

tumblr_ntaxmjGkUc1qg4uuho2_250.gif

Last edited:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Witnessing a suicide when I was 12. Me and my siblings were chilling playing some Mario Kart when we suddenly saw something fall past our apartment window followed by a loud thud. When we looked outside a body was lying face down on the ground with blood all over the place(it was extra visible because it had just snowed). That moment always stuck with me, it was pretty disturbing

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
The time my brother was killed

Witnessing a suicide when I was 12. Me and my siblings were chilling playing some Mario Kart when we suddenly saw something fall past our apartment window followed by a loud thud. When we looked outside a body was lying face down on the ground with blood all over the place(it was extra visible because it had just snowed). That moment always stuck with me, it was pretty disturbing

Yikes!

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The most disturbing thing I saw a kid has to be when I witnessed a homeless looking war vet have a psychotic episode when I was 8-10. Me and my friends were walking home from the ymca during the summer and we took this shortcut through a wooded area near the train tracks. We're walking and we look up ahead and we see this 6'4 looking dude with bloody hands saluting some fukking broken lawn mowers lined up in formation. As soon as he sees us he starts spazzing out and just bolts toward us, screaming military sounding terms and shyt. I'm just frozen standing there, but some of my friends try to bolt, so crazy dude starts chasing one of them, pretty much running in circles though. Then this other old guy comes out ( like hopped out of the fukking bushes) and and runs after him and kinda just bear hugs him up and calms him down. I'm probably not giving the story justice, but seeing a guy who lost his grip on reality that like will stay with you when you're a kid. I had nightmares about it. That combined with the fact that mental illness runs in my family terrified me when I got older too. Knowing that it's possible that I could end up batshyt like that.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Two things:

This cover
AWtrwZR.jpg

I remember seeing this cover in the video rental spot as a kid and being scared shytless of it. At the time the box just seemed like the emodiment of evil.

The next one was weird. It was actually the movie Ghoulies and this creature.
qPKPsIb.jpg

There's a scene in the movie where they showed it and some other ghoulies, and that shyt had all this snot running down its nose into its mouth. I remember eating cereal that was soggy and the combination of the soggy cereal and the scene had me like :scust:. I stopped eating cereal and drinking milk for like a year, because I kept thinking I was eating snot :gag:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Two things:

This cover
AWtrwZR.jpg

I remember seeing this cover in the video rental spot as a kid and being scared shytless of it. At the time the box just seemed like the emodiment of evil.

The next one was weird. It was actually the movie Ghoulies and this creature.
qPKPsIb.jpg

There's a scene in the movie where they showed it and some other ghoulies, and that shyt had all this snot running down its nose into its mouth. I remember eating cereal that was soggy and the combination of the soggy cereal and the scene had me like :scust:. I stopped eating cereal and drinking milk for like a year, because I kept thinking I was eating snot :gag:

This part of your comment really took me back. I remember we would rent movies sometimes on a Friday night. We would go to this place called Phar-Mor to rent movies and get snacks. I would go around the different aisle and look at the vhs covers. They used to put so much detail in them. This one below, I remember, would always freak the hell out of me!!!
Hellraiser-1987-ver2ok.jpg

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
the time i was playing hide and seek with my cousin, and i thought he was hiding in the shower, i bust the curtain open and it's his naked mother who was taking a bath and yelled when she saw me :snoop:

can't get the image out of my head