Whats something from your childhood that you can remember always disturbed you?

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Getting on a computer in the library after some older dude and seeing cp.

I remember blocking it from my head until a few years ago.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I also remember being disturbed by that show Ahh Real Monsters, specifically when the red character would grow really big.
tumblr_nd939bjcQE1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

my older brother had this tape and i remember listening to this song with headphones like :ohhh::damn:

i also hated hearing the music and voice every night during the news "its 10 pm, do you know where your children are :sitdown:". shyt bugged me out knowing kids my age were out in the nyc streets w no parents :sadcam:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
actually the whole biggie and tupac saga was pretty surreal as a young kid. they both talked about death a lot and were hugely popular. so for them to actually die had me like :lupe:
Your post reminds me of something else that always disturbed me as a child. And still does. That being sketch artist drawings. I remember watching the 2Pac VS Biggie story on VH1. They talked about who could have been behind the killing of, I think, Biggie. I remember they showed this sketch:
Sketch_of_the_suspect.jpg

^^^Freaks me out for some reason. Also, this dudes face:
10-02-amir-muhammad.jpg

^^^Always creeped me out when I watched that documentary.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

some parts of this game had me shook as fukk as a kid, especially this part when they first showed clanker in the tunnel....lol i ran out the room when i saw that shyt, it was completely unforeseen

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Also, this scene in Beethoven. The old lady in this scene always disturbed me for some reason. I think it was her face, or makeup, or teeth. IDK. It also disturbed me how at the end when the old lady tries to tell the little girl not to tell her parents that she had just almost drowned.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Anyone who had that TLC channel growing up back in the day got their mental fukked with more than a few times. Unsolved Mysteries, Rescue 911 and this blatant (but informative) show they had called 'The operation'. :merchant: Where'd they just show medical style GRAPHIC operations, no filter, no mosaic, nothing. STRAIGHT. UP. My mom used to scream to change the channel but I think that's why I'm not squeamish at surgery vids and developed the odd ass interest in watching that shyt and then getting hungry.:scust:

Played a lot of fukked up Videogames back then that were fukking creepy as shyt on all diferent levels

:merchant: Still has me fukked up to this day. Back then I never played past ending of the first stage.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
And I'm sure there are other motherfukkers on here that stumbled across a book filled with THIS shyt in some dusty ass library when you was all fresh faced and just wanted to read stories and be a kid.:sadbron:Scared the fukk out of me but I still went ahead and borrowed it from the library and brought the nightmares home.
scary_stories_to_tell_in_the_dark-51328.gif

Last edited:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I remember my Dad watchin Men In Black on tv when I was like 5 r 6 years old. I walked in the living room and right in this moment there was this scene where the dude turns into that roach :damn:
I was cryin like a bytch