What's happened to this forum?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It seems that console warring is taking over everything.

@MeachTheMonster juelzing half the time
@Gizmo_Duck having dozens of posts in Xbox centered threads.
@The Mad Titan acting like a mini meach
@Rekkapryde with his driveby but hilarious posts 😂
@PS5 barely posts
@Kamikaze Revy making special guest appearances
@Responsible Allen Iverson making stan threads (I'm guessing making threads about black videogame developers don't go plat)
Multiple other posters got banned for reasons.
And refugees from resetera going back there when their ban is up. Only to return when they get banned again for being straight, black and not being into trannies or children.

Discourse has regressed and distilled.

2 things
1 - @The Mad Titan is the president and @MeachTheMonster is the VP.

2 - I feel disrespected, you left me out. :martin:

I gotta step my Stan game up and make my presence more felt. I’m tired of being a low level Xbox stan…. Equivalent to the No named street goons in Gotham City.

I’m trynna be a Joker, Riddler, Bane, Raz Al Ghul… hell Mr. Freeze level threat.:francis:

Atleast be Killer Croc or Red Mask level:damn:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This sub-forum died the day it was split up from The Film Room. People thought The Film Room was going to die but it's the other way :manny:

For years you have a poster named @cockmeatsandwich :dame: spamming this forum and then you wonder what happened :beli:

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Console wars have been a thing since the beginning and the reason why The Film Room exists

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
From the outside looking in, alot of yall in here are lame and take this industry way too seriously

Videogames are supposed to be fun. Yall have platinum threads about why Playstation is better than Xbox. And not in jest either. Yall are really emotionally invested in this shyt. Unlike sports and music, videogames aren't really something meant to be debated to the extent yall do. It's like seriously debating for hours which TV model is better or which microwave is better. Why?
:what:

I don't really care about what Microsoft is doing that makes it harder for Sony. If it benefits me and my gaming experience, cool. This forum is like toxic online sports debates. With more cacs. These are videogames, not politics

And some of the worst posters on the Coli post in here. They aren't even funny when they troll either. I'm not around here enough to give more reasons. But it definitely smells like neckbeard sweat in here
:hubie:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
It's funny, I take the role of "reasonable adult gamer that doesn't stan" yet every time I post I'm one or the other. If I shoot Microsoft some bail it's "Xbots :russ:" but if I shyt on Xbox these battered wives mad that I'm getting out of this abusive relationship and SWEAR I'm finna run over to Sony.

When in reality all I'm ever doing is speaking my opinion on games, the state of the industry, and things of that nature. Xbox fans acting like 30 frames per second is perfectly fine in 2023 was the final straw. Id rather be seen as a Sony stan than align with them dudes ever again. It's like how nikkas on the far right defend Trump still to this day. Just scust. At least the Sony brehs just be joking n shyt(except for @Grand Conde , that's a weird dude right there). These Xbox dudes take these Ls personally and you can tell.

Might cop a PS5 and make an unboxing video with my series x off to the side sitting in a trash can just to really make em furious

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trust me, nothing has gotten as worse as posters literally becoming "unhinged" over threads gaming related :laff:
Until you've had actual physical violence threats hurled at you console warring lately has been more so down bad worthy than this :laff:

This wasn't towards me though :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto said:
fukk you and the fakkit ass mods in this section, :camby:

Coli royalty yet dont even have more daps than posts :mjlol:

Who the fukk are you to warn me or give me directions. I got real life friends to play with fukk I need any of you to play with :mjlol:

Mods make your thread featured within like 100 posts yet my thread over 5x the size never got featured :francis:

@GoldenGlove can eat a dikk too

Film room has tons of "official" threads for shows and films that dont have lame ass neogaf thread titles because nobody cares. And thats why film room is much better than this section. @hexagram23 is 10 times the mod than the shytty mods infesting this dump.

Have fun making this forum some lame ass shyt. If i wanted to read neogaf ill go read neogaf.

fukk up you bytch made fakkit. Get off Los dikk. All you do is suck off mods and a few posters.

Show me in the rules anywhere that any thread has to be labeled in a cretain way. You can't. Just because soft,wishy washy posters like you want this place to be some neutered ass neogaf. fukk outta here clown

You talking about street shyt fukk up already.

There was nothing wrong with my thread. People were using it as the main thread. If you hadn't acted like a little bytch over a title nobody else would have.

What's street about running to your mod daddies

and whining about a thread title you scrub.

Literally this whole situation is created because you can't handle a fukking thread title made to your exact specifications when their is 0 rules or regulations about what a thread title should be

It's not until you whined about that anybody cared. So don't fukking come at me talking about its over a thread when you started the shyt over a fukking thread clown.

Talking but street shyt yet you a little bytch. This section is fukking wack with lames like you and kamikaze dikk sucking each other all day.

Neg on site status

Yeah keep your mouth closed before I slap you around you phony fukkin bytch.

Go suck another posters dikk so you can get some more e friends chump.

Never made an interesting post in your life
Quick run to neogaf and copy some more shyt.

Don't push me I'm unhinged today.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's funny, I take the role of "reasonable adult gamer that doesn't stan" yet every time I post I'm one or the other. If I shoot Microsoft some bail it's "Xbots :russ:" but if I shyt on Xbox these battered wives mad that I'm getting out of this abusive relationship and SWEAR I'm finna run over to Sony.

When in reality all I'm ever doing is speaking my opinion on games, the state of the industry, and things of that nature. Xbox fans acting like 30 frames per second is perfectly fine in 2023 was the final straw. Id rather be seen as a Sony stan than align with them dudes ever again. It's like how nikkas on the far right defend Trump still to this day. Just scust. At least the Sony brehs just be joking n shyt(except for @Grand Conde , that's a weird dude right there). These Xbox dudes take these Ls personally and you can tell.

Might cop a PS5 and make an unboxing video with my series x off to the side sitting in a trash can just to really make em furious
Y’all captured another one :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Y’all captured another one :wow:

I’m not a fan of Sony’s business tactics and they do be price gouging with a lot of things but honestly the PS5 is a better value proposition right now :manny:

Gamepass was a nice advantage for Xbox but they’ve leveled the playing field with the new PS+ subscription, if not getting the outright advantage there because most 3rd party games are on both subscriptions and PS has their exclusives on there as well

The only real advantages Xbox has at this point is quick resume, smart delivery, and a better elite controller :francis:

As a Bethesda/Obsidian stan I’m looking forward to their offerings but at this point it’s really not looking good for Xbox :francis: