Ima need resident Coli historian @OnlyFrans to confirm this :lupe:
Ya. But we dont honor shyt here.

arnold-schwarzenegger-lied.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m not a fan of Sony’s business tactics and they do be price gouging with a lot of things but honestly the PS5 is a better value proposition right now :manny:

Gamepass was a nice advantage for Xbox but they’ve leveled the playing field with the new PS+ subscription, if not getting the outright advantage there because most 3rd party games are on both subscriptions and PS has their exclusives on there as well

The only real advantages Xbox has at this point is quick resume, smart delivery, and a better elite controller :francis:

As a Bethesda/Obsidian stan I’m looking forward to their offerings but at this point it’s really not looking good for Xbox :francis:
One bad game and people start acting stupid. Y’all some weirdos for real.

Sony stan’s done beat y’all into submission with the constant nonsense. Don’t matter how redfall turned out they were still gonna be doing/saying the same shyt :stopitslime:

If you are into GOW, Spider-man, etc then you’d already have a playstion. Otherwise 99% of the time we are all playing the same damn games.

Let sony stan’s got yall feeling bad. Go buy a PS5 so you feel better about yourself:camby:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
people will argue over their favorite artists, athletes and films all day.. but some how draw the line at video games/consoles.. very weirdo type shyt from original poster p*ssy ass bytch

Arguing over consoles is more like arguing over what channel is the best to watch your favorite athlete or what movie theater chain is best for a film you want to watch. At least when people argue endlessly about hov over nas they actually speak on the art.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
One bad game and people start acting stupid. Y’all some weirdos for real.

Sony stan’s done beat y’all into submission with the constant nonsense. Don’t matter how redfall turned out they were still gonna be doing/saying the same shyt :stopitslime:

If you are into GOW, Spider-man, etc then you’d already have a playstion. Otherwise 99% of the time we are all playing the same damn games.

Let sony stan’s got yall feeling bad. Go buy a PS5 so you feel better about yourself:camby:

You're the one with battered wive syndrome. "Things aren't the best right now but we still love each other!" head ass.

Only thing to look forward to is Starfield (which is still my most anticipated game) but aside from that there's really not much to be hyped on at the moment outside of WAITING for more shyt

I already got a PS5 and I've had an Xbox since launch day. Truth hurts nikka :yeshrug:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
It seems that console warring is taking over everything.

@MeachTheMonster juelzing half the time
@Gizmo_Duck having dozens of posts in Xbox centered threads.
@The Mad Titan acting like a mini meach
@Rekkapryde with his driveby but hilarious posts 😂
@PS5 barely posts
@Kamikaze Revy making special guest appearances
@Responsible Allen Iverson making stan threads (I'm guessing making threads about black videogame developers don't go plat)
Multiple other posters got banned for reasons.
And refugees from resetera going back there when their ban is up. Only to return when they get banned again for being straight, black and not being into trannies or children.

Discourse has regressed and distilled.

You've got to be the change you want to see, I'll post more once I have free time but until then I can't complain:yeshrug:

No one has anything to talk about.

I feel like the lack of quality games in 2023 isn’t helping, half finished games that have promise or perform poorly.

Most of the stuff I’m playing is from last year or before, with DLC. It’s just been a disappointing year - especially for consoles.

Talk about old games, the industry, culture, post your opinion:yeshrug:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
One bad game :dead:

We have no games water you talkin bout :dead:

This isn't stan wars these are facts. How can you afford to have trash releases when you never release anything please make it make sense stanleys :heh:i just don't get how this shyt gets people so upset. It should make you wonder who's worse, the dudes fukkin around talkin a lil shyt but backing it up wit facts or the poor souls getting depressed over reading it? Streets is done

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're the one with battered wive syndrome. "Things aren't the best right now but we still love each other!" head ass.

Only thing to look forward to is Starfield (which is still my most anticipated game) but aside from that there's really not much to be hyped on at the moment outside of WAITING for more shyt

I already got a PS5 and I've had an Xbox since launch day. Truth hurts nikka :yeshrug:
fukk are you talking about?

It’s a video game system, i’m playing video games.

Literally dozens of games come out every day,

Y’all whip y’all selves into this stan shyt to the point where now only two games exist for the rest of the year.

If the only two games you are looking forward to are Starfield and Spider-man then that’s on you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
One bad game :dead:

We have no games water you talkin bout :dead:

This isn't stan wars these are facts. How can you afford to have trash releases when you never release anything please make it make sense stanleys :heh:i just don't get how this shyt gets people so upset. It should make you wonder who's worse, the dudes fukkin around talkin a lil shyt but backing it up wit facts or the poor souls getting depressed over reading it? Streets is done
So Jedi survivor didn’t just come out?

Xbox has no “Stan games” cause sony stan’s done whipped y’all into a whole ass different reality.

Xbox games don’t exist in this world.

Xbox had the best 1st party release so far this year, but fukk it that game don’t exist, xbox has no games.

By the time spiderman comes out it would have been like an entire year between Sony first party releases. But somehow PS5 got all these games y’all playing through the months that are not on xbox.

Sony talking about putting out a Pro console and they still have not dropped ONE actual next gen game. Not fukkin one. If any of you are being honest, ain’t none of this shyt worthy of any of you bragging over and doing backflips like you are gaming so much better cause you are on a PS5. You playing 716p 41fps Jedi survivor like everyone else.:stopitslime: