winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's this entire site

Hell that's all social media discourse too at this point
It's like talking to a Trump supporter though. You can't really speak to them because they aren't listening or open to real dialog.

It's not impossible to have a take on something but not be irrational on it.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
thecoli >>>>

problem is, we don't have famous gaming industry posters like they do to interact with. i've been quoted by geof keighly and others when i post there. resetera is like say the mall. yall niccas be hanging out at the gay areas tryna congregate and end up in arguments then get banned. i stay the fukk away from those areas/threads. thecoli is like the hood barbershop we can talk about anything without getting kicked out.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I tried to get this forum to be an actual gaming forum way back when.

The people here including the mods showed me that was impossible. So i just submitted to the fukkery.

We see it time and time again, posters stroll in here thinking they are just gonna talk video games, then you get beat over the head with nonstop stan shyt. Lies misinformation, trolling.

Eventually people either just stop coming here or they submit to the stan shyt. They got @Responsible Allen Iverson and even the OP been running around getting his stan on for a while.

@winb83 in here acting above it all like he ain’t been stanning for 20 years :wow:

It is what it is at this point. You don’t wanna stan, the arcadium is the last place you should be to talk about games :manny:

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It has always been like this. Just more and more people not giving a fukk about actually gaming conversations. Still in the non mainstream gaming threads you get good discussions. Xenoblade and Yakuza threads as examples.

Everytime a non game thread is made it is 100% because of news about one of the companies or news about the game. But nothing about the actual game most of the time.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
So what are we gonna do about it op. :sas2:

shyt sounding kinda feminine like you want us to get in formation or something. Let's create the future we want for ourselves. brehs not actually playing games is the culprit most likely. i be in the what are you playing threads and its looking sparse

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It seems that console warring is taking over everything.

@MeachTheMonster juelzing half the time
@Gizmo_Duck having dozens of posts in Xbox centered threads.
@The Mad Titan acting like a mini meach
@Rekkapryde with his driveby but hilarious posts 😂
@PS5 barely posts
@Kamikaze Revy making special guest appearances
@Responsible Allen Iverson making stan threads (I'm guessing making threads about black videogame developers don't go plat)
Multiple other posters got banned for reasons.
And refugees from resetera going back there when their ban is up. Only to return when they get banned again for being straight, black and not being into trannies or children.

Discourse has regressed and distilled.

Xbrehs can’t accept defeat and continue to make excuses in the face of blatant incompetence. Once that ends we Gucci.

:yeshrug:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Mods being lazy about locking or merging those stan wars threads
New blood basically got ran off after opening
Nobody wants to discuss anything but AAA games & nostalgia

I’ve been in gaming for year now and was gonna do a AMA for the brehs, or post the game I’m designing but I know it wouldn’t go anywhere and some posters are grimey.