What's happened to this forum?

Chef

All Star
Daps
You see what you want to see. I’ve taken parts of many good convos on this board with even some of those tagged. It’s just fukkery done right is so good. :ohlawd:

Plus, who doesn’t love when the neg train comes into the station. :pachaha:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
if you dont plan on owning all consoles
you gotta be a real fukking loser to keep up with news on the shyt you dont own

@Gizmo_Duck you got some nerve dapping this post like you don’t post the most Xbox threads and routinely have 2x as many posts as everybody else in several Xbox threads:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried to post ass n titties to balance out the forum but @The Sad Titan snitched on me for it.:pacspit:
praise-the.gif

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No one has anything to talk about.

I feel like the lack of quality games in 2023 isn’t helping, half finished games that have promise or perform poorly.

Most of the stuff I’m playing is from last year or before, with DLC. It’s just been a disappointing year - especially for consoles.

This.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there was no reason to do it! a lot of time id do it in anti xbox threads! take the heat off the console warring,yet you got offended by brown ass cheeks, vagina, and butthole. I even made shyt diverse! all them white women. even made sure them small tittied aisan women got spotlight. It wasnt right then and it aint right now. give a whole diverse array of titty and ass, and you tattled on me. it wasnt right! you cant be straight yet upset by what I posted! it was wrong then, and its wrong now! let me me cook! and this gif is safe for work so anybody who reports is gay as fukk, sorry.
98NVqD.gif