What's happened to this forum?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
fukk are you talking about?

It’s a video game system, i’m playing video games.

Literally dozens of games come out every day,

Y’all whip y’all selves into this stan shyt to the point where now only two games exist for the rest of the year.

If the only two games you are looking forward to are Starfield and Spider-man then that’s on you.

If someone had $500 right now, what argument is there to be made for choosing a Series X over a PS5? Last two xbox exclusives worth raving about were Hi-Fi Rush (a great, but short AA game) and Forza Horizon 5. Obviously there's multiplats to play on both consoles but there's simply MORE to play on PS5 right now

I got a PS5 with a PS+ subscription and got Ghost of Tsushima (amazing game), GoW, and Uncharted Collection off top. There's even more but those 3 games alone are beating any combination of exclusives on Xbox, and I would know, because I've played them all.

You're driving a Corolla screaming WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I CAN STILL WHIP THIS bytch! while I'm trying to tell you that the Camry is simply better at this point :manny:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
If someone had $500 right now, what argument is there to be made for choosing a Series X over a PS5? Last two xbox exclusives worth raving about were Hi-Fi Rush (a great, but short AA game) and Forza Horizon 5. Obviously there's multiplats to play on both consoles but there's simply MORE to play on PS5 right now

I got a PS5 with a PS+ subscription and got Ghost of Tsushima (amazing game), GoW, and Uncharted Collection off top. There's even more but those 3 games alone are beating any combination of exclusives on Xbox, and I would know, because I've played them all.

You're driving a Corolla screaming WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I CAN STILL WHIP THIS bytch! while I'm trying to tell you that the Camry is simply better at this point :manny:
ehhh aint that the same car?

also most of what ps5 has available is also available on ps4? so i unno much better a system can be when its games are ported from older versions of the system (xbox literally did the same, and nintendo progressively does as well)

console wars is all subjective imo

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:nikkas complaining about not having serious discourse around fukking video games

Some of your favorite games are the byproduct of people taking the medium seriously. Both the devs and consumers need a certain level of passion for the art form to move forward. You don't get The Last of Us without nerds talking too much about Uncharted, you don't get Fallout New Vegas without endless forum discussions about Wasteland. If we all had the same attitude as you, games would still be children's toys.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This that stan shyt, i’m not here to convince you what system to buy nikka. All those games are on PS4, Some on PS3. Xbox
got plenty of backwards compatable games too :mjlol:

Like i said if those games matter to you then sure you buy a PS5. If they don’t matter then them existing is worthless.

I’ve had plenty of fun with dozens of new games on gamepass. If you don’t like those games then that’s your opinion.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Some of your favorite games are the byproduct of people taking the medium seriously. Both the devs and consumers need a certain level of passion for the art form to move forward. You don't get The Last of Us without nerds talking too much about Uncharted, you don't get Fallout New Vegas without endless forum discussions about Wasteland. If we all had the same attitude as you, games would still be children's toys.
we are the consumers and dictate product

if we aint say shyt, we'd be getting the same games without any innovation

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:shutup nerd