What's happened to this forum?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This shyt would be empty if it wasn't for console wars if we're honest
naw i disagree. The people who aren’t down for console wars have been trained to stay the fukk outa here.

If we had actual moderation and clear rules, more people would post here.

Only reason it’s all console wars is cause all the people that decided to stick around are delinquents :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
naw i disagree. The people who aren’t down for console wars have been trained to stay the fukk outa here.

If we had actual moderation and clear rules, more people would post here.

Only reason it’s all console wars is cause all the people that decided to stick around are delinquents :manny:

:dead:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
There's multiple threads of games with over 30 pages . Zelda about to come out soon , and that will surely have a 100+ page thread in less than a week.

Other threads are usually about news. The flavor of this week is RedFall and how awful Xbox is at managing studios.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
bunch of fukking cry babies crying about console wars(mostly fukking xbots too but they throw rocks and then go hide) :dead:
Man miss me with that shyt. Go touch water in lake minnentonka or go fukking face paint hearts on yoself and shyt pansies.

THIS IS HOW IT IS nikka :pacspit:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This thread is the epitome of 2023 gaming culture if we’re being honest

Developers are half assing shyt while remastering everything, gamers are whiny bytches who hate the state of gaming but still buy Madden/2k full price

Long story short, I hate you nikkas