Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
In the South where? like 2011 it was Lousiana and naming it after Marcus Garvey. The South is a big place. Did he give any specifics.

Did he specify where in Ghana and how it would operate over there?

Any insight with specifics would be helpful. Funny how he would specify Ghana and just glaze over a specific city or state here.

This was during a talk and no he was specific about the Ghana location but he was about the south location but I don't remember.

Still he has a point of pimpflo dolla can get a jet surely we have money to give his school. I hate that when it comes to breaking bread for black folks stuff we need receipts for the toilet paper.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This was during a talk and no he was specific about the Ghana location but he was about the south location but I don't remember.

Still he has a point of pimpflo dolla can get a jet surely we have money to give his school. I hate that when it comes to breaking bread for black folks stuff we need receipts for the toilet paper.
What is wrong with expecting professionalism among our people.

I expect it from All people not just black, especially when it come to my money.

Every single black person since the beginning of time who has ever said the whole "but u give to the white man" shyt , sounds suspect to me and they are on a list of who Not to fukk with.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
What is wrong with expecting professionalism among our people.

I expect it from All people not just black, especially when it come to my money.

Every single black person since the beginning of time who has ever said the whole "but u give to the white man" shyt , sounds suspect to me and they are on a list of who Not to fukk with.

Nothing at all wrong with expecting professionalism. But we know that's just an excuse not to donate. If black folks were frugal with their money with EVERYONE then they would have a point.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nothing at all wrong with expecting professionalism. But we know that's just an excuse not to donate. If black folks were frugal with their money with EVERYONE then they would have a point.
Every single black person isn't going to be frugal. but at least when they spend money they know what they are getting. IF I buy apples from the store, I know for a fact that I will be eating apples. Do you understand the difference?

Nobody had to donate to anything. People have to feed their children, pay bills, and do whatever makes them happy.

Anyone who generalizes or makes anti black claims ^ against ALL black people might as well be a White Supremacist themselves. :camby:

CLEARLY there IS something wrong with expecting professionalism because if you ask certain people for financial outlooks and plans they get Very upset because -- REALLY what you ARE asking is something that is beyond their scope of capabilities and knowledge -------(Business professionalism).
They get uncomfortable then aggressive then start to diss their own people and make outlandish claims like a kid because they know deep inside they Do not have a real plan and aren't organized enough to even deserve donations:wow:

it's sad really:mjcry:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I've never seen a Doctor in my life that didn't proudly show off their credentials to anyone that would care to see. So given Umar Johnson may or may not be his real name, and given that he most likely is lying about being a doctor, why would I support my children, or anyone else's being in his care? That's if he doesn't run off with the dough. Nice deflection though.

So, you're telling me that you actually want to see his actual degrees to ensure he's a PhD? You want to see the plaques? You want to hold the degrees?

Do you feel the same way about every PhD or do you assume everyone else is telling the truth? Let me be 100% direct. Do you feel the same way about the swath of white PhDs who endeavor to do different large projects? Something tells me you don't because you automatcally assume, like most black people, that if he's white, he must be qualified and he must be telling the truth about his credentials.

But if you have any stories of calling Harvard, Penn State or any university to confirm any other PhD, then PLEASE tell us that story. Something tells me you'll skip over this part.

Let me ask you, why do want to confirm his PhD so bad? Be honest. What is your REAL intention with that?

I think you have created a narrative in your head, so you're going to make up assanine reasoning for it, which won't make sense outside of the context of your c00n showing its ugly head.

Peace

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So, you're telling me that you actually want to see his actual degrees to ensure he's a PhD? You want to see the plaques? You want to hold the degrees?

Do you feel the same way about every PhD or do you assume everyone else is telling the truth? Let me be 100% direct. Do you feel the same way about the swath of white PhDs who endeavor to do different large projects? Something tells me you don't because you automatcally assume, like most black people, that if he's white, he must be qualified and he must be telling the truth about his credentials.

But if you have any stories of calling Harvard, Penn State or any university to confirm any other PhD, then PLEASE tell us that story. Something tells me you'll skip over this part.

Let me ask you, why do want to confirm his PhD so bad? Be honest. What is your REAL intention with that?

I think you have created a narrative in your head, so you're going to make up assanine reasoning for it, which won't make sense outside of the context of your c00n showing its ugly head.

Peace
I confirm people's degrees everyday.

It's part of my job, I don't believe confirmation of education and experience is a bad thing.

And in my industry of technology, degrees don't always matter.... experience matters. I believe if someone have proven to build things then people have assumed trust, However if a person has literally never built anything after being on this Earth over four decades then..... that's a Lil suspect , especially considering alL the young people who have actually built real shyt

We're gods on this earth, the first builders, we shouldn't accept mediocrity among us.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:rudy:SAME FAGS KEEP BUMPING THIS GAY ASS TOPIC.

:mindblown:WHO GIVES A fukk, WHEN NONE OF YOU fakkitS ARE DOING AAAANNNYYTHING TO EVEN HELP OUT MEMBERS OF YOUR OWN FAMILY, LET ALONE THE COMMUNITY YOU LIVE IN.

:aicmon:NONE OF YOU fakkitS ARE DOING ANYTHING FOR BLACK AFRICANS.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If black folks are frugal? What? LOL 70% of the US ain't got even $5,000 in personal savings. Also a large portion of the US population does not even have $2,000 stashed in case something in their home needs repairs.

These other races don't just buy homes cash or really anything significant. They put their money together AFTER the goal is thoroughly outlined.

These kids ain't buying 300k, 400k homes like that with whatever job they get out of college, their parents and family help out collectively. BUT they not just giving their kids that money like here you go.....No fam, they go out, find the house, take all the proper steps very transparently and accomplish things.

As far as the troll Wenzel Dashington, don't lump me in with your father who wasn't there for you and doesn't care to be there for your ass. I take care of my kids and family and community proudly! fukkouttahere. I can understand your anger and frustration though. It's hard when you never seen anyone take care of their kids( you in particular) but I can assure you we all not like your deadbeat pops.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
y'all make it seem like this trillion is evenly spread out amongst all 50 million blacks. most blacks holding that money might as well be removed because they don't exist in a black community.

further more, 1.1 trillion divided amongst 50 million is not a lot of wealth. asians are like 6% of the population and they're close to a trillion buying power. jews are an even smaller percent, and you know they've got more than a trillion in buying power

How do these fools not grasp this? :mindblown:

Plus, when you take out essentials that have to be bought every month, we basically have very little capital to invest :mindblown:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If black folks are frugal? What? LOL 70% of the US ain't got even $5,000 in personal savings. Also a large portion of the US population does not even have $2,000 stashed in case something in their home needs repairs.

Nah fam, every Black person should only eat tuna + ramen, bike to work, wear white tees and dikkies, and never party so they can use the extra money to fund Umar academies and Nasheed community centers :camby:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah fam, every Black person should only eat tuna + ramen, bike to work, wear white tees and dikkies, and never party so they can use the extra money to fund Umar academies and Nasheed community centers :camby:

Touche'

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Kudos. This why I had to fall back on my critique. His hustle game is brilliant. It's basically like having paid church sermons where he can travel and preach the word and get donations for making people feel good or hopeful. Also brilliant was that he came out saying "Don't ask questions about anything and make sure to check anyone else asking questions or trying to get answers."

You're misinterpreting what he said and you know it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Peace

Man, nikkas gonna lie but they know the fukking bolded is true.