Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw black people definitely got money. We got 1.2 trillion collectively. The problem is we give 93% of our money to other races. Clothes, houses, cars, food, utilities, even our bank accounts are all with other races. We buy our cars from non black dealerships, we get our loans from non black financial institutions, and we have our investments with non black institutions. The majority of our money goes to other groups who don't do shyt for us.

We only keep 7% in our community and that's why we're losing.

You want black people to have more money? Make it your number one goal to buy black exclusively if possible.

this is true.

The funny thing about this type of discussion is why are we questioning this dude? What's the basis?

N#ggas want to question sending this man $25, $50 or $100 dollars a month and need to see diagrams and blueprints to justify sending more. But I never see n#ggas ask for such assurance when spending money at the mall with Neiman Marcus or Macy's. You don't know where that money goes or how its used, but you still give it.

I never see n#ggas question Nike and how they use that $150 they just spent on a sneaker that cost $20 to make.

I never see n#ggas question Budweiser, Coca-Cola or Ciroc about where that money goes.

I never see n#ggas question McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's or Chic-Fil-A about why they should pay $5 for a sandwich.

So, we question sending $50 to a black dude who, by all accounts, is thorough and trying to do something for black boys by establishing an institution dedicated to giving them racial self-esteem, a great education and practical skills to work for themselves. But we don't question the Chairman of Ford and confirm how the money we spend on his cars may be used to finance right-wing politicians who want to make laws that directly aim at disenfranchising the very black people buying Fords.

But that's not inferiority complex. That's not c00ning. That's not inappropriate racial behavior. That's just due diligence :troll:

Well, miss me with due diligence until you start questioning Nike, the mall, Apple, fast food restaurants, corner stores, cable companies and everything else black people freely spend money on.

Peace

:what: cause at those places you get what you pay for right away.

to @bdizzle and others who know more about dude's plan does he have people on his team like teachers, principles and even business people to get advice? is he looking for feedback from people like that? i know a couple of brothers and sisters in academia and corporate america who is more than willing to give advice and even help come up with a curriculum plan in certain areas. is he open to those things

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this is true.

:what: cause at those places you get what you pay for right away.

to @bdizzle and others who know more about dude's plan does he have people on his team like teachers, principles and even business people to get advice? is he looking for feedback from people like that? i know a couple of brothers and sisters in academia and corporate america who is more than willing to give advice and even help come up with a curriculum plan in certain areas. is he open to those things

He says he does have people like that doctors, teachers, pilots, farmers etc

Rookie
Daps
He has the admiration of a decent amount of people so if nothing comes of the school, they will say "at least he tried". His followers are familiar with failure and will not hold this against someone who appears to be "trying" for "their sake". At this point, he can't do any wrong, he is pretty much set for life. His psychology game is brilliant, I have no doubt that he has studied Psychology at the advanced level. His doctorate probably is legit. His psychology game is so brilliant, many people have been duped into believing that he is a master strategic thinker, when he has made glaring missteps and poor decisions during this whole fundraising campaign. He can continue to make excuses as to why the school didn't work out, some of these reasons may be legitimate, some he can blame the system of white supremacy for. People will be disappointed for a while but they will get over it and still support him because they will pay money to chase a dream. Whether the dream is opening a school for black boys or the dream of fukking Umar for some of his female supporters, he gives the people something to aspire to, an emotional investment. The only thing that could destroy his reputation at this point would be a gay sextape or marrying a white woman.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has the admiration of a decent amount of people so if nothing comes of the school, they will say "at least he tried". His followers are familiar with failure and will not hold this against someone who appears to be "trying" for "their sake". At this point, he can't do any wrong, he is pretty much set for life. His psychology game is brilliant, I have no doubt that he has studied Psychology at the advanced level. His doctorate probably is legit. His psychology game is so brilliant, many people have been duped into believing that he is a master strategic thinker, when he has made glaring missteps and poor decisions during this whole fundraising campaign. He can continue to make excuses as to why the school didn't work out, some of these reasons may be legitimate, some he can blame the system of white supremacy for. People will be disappointed for a while but they will get over it and still support him because they will pay money to chase a dream. Whether the dream is opening a school for black boys or the dream of fukking Umar for some of his female supporters, he gives the people something to aspire to, an emotional investment. The only thing that could destroy his reputation at this point would be a gay sextape or marrying a white woman.

Kudos. This why I had to fall back on my critique. His hustle game is brilliant. It's basically like having paid church sermons where he can travel and preach the word and get donations for making people feel good or hopeful. Also brilliant was that he came out saying "Don't ask questions about anything and make sure to check anyone else asking questions or trying to get answers."

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The funny thing about this type of discussion is why are we questioning this dude? What's the basis?

N#ggas want to question sending this man $25, $50 or $100 dollars a month and need to see diagrams and blueprints to justify sending more. But I never see n#ggas ask for such assurance when spending money at the mall with Neiman Marcus or Macy's. You don't know where that money goes or how its used, but you still give it.

I never see n#ggas question Nike and how they use that $150 they just spent on a sneaker that cost $20 to make.

I never see n#ggas question Budweiser, Coca-Cola or Ciroc about where that money goes.

I never see n#ggas question McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's or Chic-Fil-A about why they should pay $5 for a sandwich.

So, we question sending $50 to a black dude who, by all accounts, is thorough and trying to do something for black boys by establishing an institution dedicated to giving them racial self-esteem, a great education and practical skills to work for themselves. But we don't question the Chairman of Ford and confirm how the money we spend on his cars may be used to finance right-wing politicians who want to make laws that directly aim at disenfranchising the very black people buying Fords.

But that's not inferiority complex. That's not c00ning. That's not inappropriate racial behavior. That's just due diligence :troll:

Well, miss me with due diligence until you start questioning Nike, the mall, Apple, fast food restaurants, corner stores, cable companies and everything else black people freely spend money on.

Peace

I've never seen a Doctor in my life that didn't proudly show off their credentials to anyone that would care to see. So given Umar Johnson may or may not be his real name, and given that he most likely is lying about being a doctor, why would I support my children, or anyone else's being in his care? That's if he doesn't run off with the dough. Nice deflection though.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Kudos. This why I had to fall back on my critique. His hustle game is brilliant. It's basically like having paid church sermons where he can travel and preach the word and get donations for making people feel good or hopeful. Also brilliant was that he came out saying "Don't ask questions about anything and make sure to check anyone else asking questions or trying to get answers."

I saw him in bham uk about two weeks ago and he is considering opening the school either in the south or Ghana.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw him in bham uk about two weeks ago and he is considering opening the school either in the south or Ghana.

In the South where? like 2011 it was Lousiana and naming it after Marcus Garvey. The South is a big place. Did he give any specifics.

Did he specify where in Ghana and how it would operate over there?

Any insight with specifics would be helpful. Funny how he would specify Ghana and just glaze over a specific city or state here.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
In the South where? like 2011 it was Lousiana and naming it after Marcus Garvey. The South is a big place. Did he give any specifics.

Did he specify where in Ghana and how it would operate over there?

Any insight with specifics would be helpful. Funny how he would specify Ghana and just glaze over a specific city or state here.

lol like Ghana isn't a COUNTRY, thats like saying "I`m gonna build a school in America".

Umar would hit his goal if he actually released a business plan for people to see.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol like Ghana isn't a COUNTRY, thats like saying "I`m gonna build a school in America".

Umar would hit his goal if he actually released a business plan for people to see.

I know, lol the dependence on people not asking a single thing is the most incredible to me. Myself and a bunch of Umar supporters BEEN saying this shyt from day 1. Let's get everybody on board so we can all go help get the funds together for this. I don't understand the problem. The more this gets outlined thoroughly the better equipt others are to support. Just depending on "blind" followers is not enough. The problem is intelligent people will never get behind this without seeing some type of tangible plan. He couldn't open up a lemonade stand without a plan. "Just trust me" is only a plan to marks and shills. The agents and c00ns are not the people asking questions, it's the people fighting the folks asking questions.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, lol the dependence on people not asking a single thing is the most incredible to me. Myself and a bunch of Umar supporters BEEN saying this shyt from day 1. Let's get everybody on board so we can all go help get the funds together for this. I don't understand the problem. The more this gets outlined thoroughly the better equipt others are to support. Just depending on "blind" followers is not enough. The problem is intelligent people will never get behind this without seeing some type of tangible plan. He couldn't open up a lemonade stand without a plan. "Just trust me" is only a plan to marks and shills. The agents and c00ns are not the people asking questions, it's the people fighting the folks asking questions.
i see this shyt above^^^ and cant help but feel how much of a fukkin shame it is that people believe in religion

this isnt a derail but, whens the last time people put together 60 million for...anything :what:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw black people definitely got money. We got 1.2 trillion collectively. The problem is we give 93% of our money to other races. Clothes, houses, cars, food, utilities, even our bank accounts are all with other races. We buy our cars from non black dealerships, we get our loans from non black financial institutions, and we have our investments with non black institutions. The majority of our money goes to other groups who don't do shyt for us.

We only keep 7% in our community and that's why we're losing.

You want black people to have more money? Make it your number one goal to buy black exclusively if possible.
y'all make it seem like this trillion is evenly spread out amongst all 50 million blacks. most blacks holding that money might as well be removed because they don't exist in a black community.

further more, 1.1 trillion divided amongst 50 million is not a lot of wealth. asians are like 6% of the population and they're close to a trillion buying power. jews are an even smaller percent, and you know they've got more than a trillion in buying power