Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
White folk, Arab folk, and Asian folk wouldn't just give money away to a person who expresses an "idea" without that person having some sort of business plan behind the idea. So when I hear blacks telling other blacks that are questioning Dr. Umar Johnson on the business aspect with, "you're agents", I just bow my head in shame.

The Madamnoire article (as much as I don't like Madamnoire) does illuminate some points that I previously expressed.

Here are my questions/concerns that must be addressed:

1. $5M is for the school, what about the basic expenses of the school? How is that going to be addressed?
  2. How are the instructors going to be paid?
  3. School activities cost money as such as basic supplies, where is the money for that?
  4. How will the school generate money?

I don't even know the basics for this school, just what he wants to do which isn't helpful.

Just joined on Thursday and already -50 rep?

:camby:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Here are my questions/concerns that must be addressed:

1. $5M is for the school, what about the basic expenses of the school? How is that going to be addressed?
  2. How are the instructors going to be paid?
  3. School activities cost money as such as basic supplies, where is the money for that?
  4. How will the school generate money?

I don't even know the basics for this school, just what he wants to do which isn't helpful.

He "answered" this in a lecture, he said that will all be paid by on going public donations :jawalrus:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
He "answered" this in a lecture, he said that will all be paid by on going public donations :jawalrus:

A lecture =/= business plan. That is the problem I have. Someone telling me stuff but not having anything down in writing? Something is off. A man about business comes with his affairs in order.

How about I sweet talk some people and then tell them to donate to my scientific studies? I am trying to study the effects of Casimir effect to create better semiconductors. Donate to me today! I don't have a business plan, but come on my black brothers and sisters, we in this together!

Just joined on Thursday and already -50 rep?

That "-50" now, "-60" came from two/three people that need to focus on their studies as opposed to arguing. I cannot help it if the ignorant want to lash out at those speaking truth. If thecoli existed back in the mythical days of the bible, Jesus would have also been at -60.

Last edited: