Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

user1

Pro
Daps
I don't see how Asians, Arabs, Jews, etc,etc,etc can put together a business plan, a business model, get the paperwork together needed and get the funds but WE CAn't do that. Some simple shyt like "Provide ALL The financials and info you need on a reputable site so people can fund it."

What the fukk is so hard about that. I was a supporter of dude for a good while. Agree with a ton of what he says but he moves like another fukking sheisty pastor.

We need to come together. Half of us like "Listen to Umar and throw him your money he's our savior" and the other half like "Yo where is the info and something tangible for us to all get behind and support and make happen?"

"c00n, you don't have to see it just believe in Umar shyt you waste money doing A,B,C just give it to him"

"You know he been running this school thing for like 5 years right? Different locations, countries and $ amount goals?"

"c00n"

And we still stuck right here. SMFH
And those groups aren't required to post their business plans on a website so the people they are trying to disconnect from (whites) can read it. I can understand why he wouldn't release that info. Who fukking releases their business plans to the public and wants to be successful? Especially if we are at war with white supremacy:dahell:?

And those groups can go to businesses (family) or banks and get money. These are the things he/we don't have and he doesn't want grants or loans from white banks because that limits what he can do with the money. And to say black people don't waste money on stupid shyt as a whole is fact. Ya'll love being victims when some truth is said. Bu bu bu but I can't have fun too? PRIORITIES!! If you are about your people and your children maybe you can donate Jordan money for a month. Like come on. What else can the man do? Nobody runs up on a McDonalds talking bout we need a business plan and financials forecasted for ten years before we can buy a Big Mac. :camby:That's wack b. Ya'll can't admit that ya'll can't trust a black man trying to do something that ya'll claim to fight for everyday on here. Despicable shyt. I can't with this forum :snoop:.

user1

Pro
Daps
I'm not gonna assume you're trolling so I'm just gonna assume you're uninformed:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch...-preschoolers-far-more-likely-to-be-suspended
http://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...s-are-destroying-the-lives-of-black-children/
https://www.aclu.org/what-school-prison-pipeline?redirect=racial-justice/what-school-prison-pipeline

Black children are being fukked over by the public school system breh. These should be our priorities and should be where our focus is because of the negative impact it has on our neighborhoods. Now everyone is not going to have the same priorities obviously, but considering our dropout and incarceration rate, it should be something we are concerned about as a people.

Naw breh, you're definitely missing the big picture if you think black people giving 93% of our wealth to other races is not a problem.

Stop it breh. You honestly don't think those businesses are making money? Every time I walk by a Chinese restaurant, gas station, convenience store, or beauty supply store in the hood it's always someone in there. I'm 32 years old and I've never seen one of them businesses in the hood with a "going out of business" sign. The black beauty supply industry is worth 15 billion dollars and almost 100% of that money comes out of our community and into the Korean community.

And if you want to see if what I'm saying is true, find an immigrant community in your city, and drive down there one weekend. Walk into businesses and see who's running it. Then ask yourself if a group of black people were to go to that neighborhood where no black people live, open up a business, only hire black people, and give the community shytty service if that community would still support it.

Breh, you're politically asleep and naive if you don't understand the link between economic prosperity and educational advancement.

You're exactly right, black people need to do some soul searching. And we need to ask ourselves why we allow the following quote to be true:

And if you want to do a test, go through your bank statement and look at every single transaction on there and look at how much of your money goes to another black person. Then look at the previous 11 months and see how much money you gave to black businesses vs other races businesses. Black owned businesses are the number one private employer of black people in this country breh. So when we don't support our owned businesses like we should, it leads to high unemployment, poor schools, crime, and a lot of the shyt we've been dealing with as a people.
I loved this breakdown. dap + rep :salute:

user1

Pro
Daps
The funny thing about this type of discussion is why are we questioning this dude? What's the basis?

N#ggas want to question sending this man $25, $50 or $100 dollars a month and need to see diagrams and blueprints to justify sending more. But I never see n#ggas ask for such assurance when spending money at the mall with Neiman Marcus or Macy's. You don't know where that money goes or how its used, but you still give it.

I never see n#ggas question Nike and how they use that $150 they just spent on a sneaker that cost $20 to make.

I never see n#ggas question Budweiser, Coca-Cola or Ciroc about where that money goes.

I never see n#ggas question McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's or Chic-Fil-A about why they should pay $5 for a sandwich.

So, we question sending $50 to a black dude who, by all accounts, is thorough and trying to do something for black boys by establishing an institution dedicated to giving them racial self-esteem, a great education and practical skills to work for themselves. But we don't question the Chairman of Ford and confirm how the money we spend on his cars may be used to finance right-wing politicians who want to make laws that directly aim at disenfranchising the very black people buying Fords.

But that's not inferiority complex. That's not c00ning. That's not inappropriate racial behavior. That's just due diligence :troll:

Well, miss me with due diligence until you start questioning Nike, the mall, Apple, fast food restaurants, corner stores, cable companies and everything else black people freely spend money on.

Peace
The more I read and see how black people respond to other blacks trying to do something to better our predicament as a whole, the more I see how so many of us hate each other. A lot of us are brainwashed. And ironically the responses in this thread are a lot of what Umar speaks on with the mentality of blacks today :dead:. A lot of people walking around with low self esteem and major self hate all the while perpetuating white supremacist mentality. And they don't even see it. I've been meaning to donate and I'm gonna find a way to do it regularly. I'd rather stand behind something than sit and talk on the internet and do nothing.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The more I read and see how black people respond to other blacks trying to do something to better our predicament as a whole, the more I see how so many of us hate each other. A lot of us are brainwashed. And ironically the responses in this thread are a lot of what Umar speaks on with the mentality of blacks today :dead:. A lot of people walking around with low self esteem and major self hate all the while perpetuating white supremacist mentality. And they don't even see it. I've been meaning to donate and I'm gonna find a way to do it regularly. I'd rather stand behind something than sit and talk on the internet and do nothing.

Breh, the crazy part is nikkas in here saying they won't support because they don't think he knows what he's doing, but there are a shyt ton of all black schools in existence right now that nikkas never support or mention :heh:

user1

Pro
Daps
Breh, the crazy part is nikkas in here saying they won't support because they don't think he knows what he's doing, but there are a shyt ton of all black schools in existence right now that nikkas never support or mention :heh:
First and most recent I thought of was the cat in Harlem I think. He was a brother. Can't think of his name either. And they are completely overlooking the fact that Umar wants to overcome white supremacy. Not fit into the system that is currently choking us. It's ridiculous.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And those groups aren't required to post their business plans on a website so the people they are trying to disconnect from (whites) can read it. I can understand why he wouldn't release that info. Who fukking releases their business plans to the public and wants to be successful? Especially if we are at war with white supremacy:dahell:?

And those groups can go to businesses (family) or banks and get money. These are the things he/we don't have and he doesn't want grants or loans from white banks because that limits what he can do with the money. And to say black people don't waste money on stupid shyt as a whole is fact. Ya'll love being victims when some truth is said. Bu bu bu but I can't have fun too? PRIORITIES!! If you are about your people and your children maybe you can donate Jordan money for a month. Like come on. What else can the man do? Nobody runs up on a McDonalds talking bout we need a business plan and financials forecasted for ten years before we can buy a Big Mac. :camby:That's wack b. Ya'll can't admit that ya'll can't trust a black man trying to do something that ya'll claim to fight for everyday on here. Despicable shyt. I can't with this forum :snoop:.

Nobody gets shyt done without a business plan. Nobody. You cant operate shyt without one. Even if these folks dont post it up they still have to show one to each other so that they can come together and invest. Nobody in business is going to give you the money you need off of a bullshyt gofundme for a business loan. Oh thats right its not a loan. Its begging for free money. That means that to operate the school will also be dependent on begging for free money every day, week and year for every little thing. Your post is off point and the only credit I can give you is you pit more thought into that post than Umar has into this school.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also to your point. Homie im not a keyboard warrior. Im from the hood. I grew up around a bunch of Umars in Philly going way back to the Holy Tabernacle Nuwabian nation. 1st rule in the hood is trust no fukking body!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Black people do support other black..... :francis:

It's sad that we can't question someone. If he was self funded Or had ever built or produced anything in his life then less questions. :francis:

Only the most ignorant among us would say the stuff you said IN this post, lol..... McDonalds. ... I don't fukk with fast food. But for the people who do AT Least they know what to expect. ..... u give money you get food:francis:

I don't wear sports shoes but if I did get Jordans .... at least I know what I'm getting.

We have zero clue wtf this so called Doctor will do.

Priority is to support people who have tangible results

koopz

Pooh
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL

It's sad that we can't question someone. If he was self funded Or had ever built or produced anything in his life then less questions. :francis:

Only the most ignorant among us would say the stuff you said IN this post, lol..... McDonalds. ... I don't fukk with fast food. But for the people who do AT Least they know what to expect. ..... u give money you get food:francis:

I don't wear sports shoes but if I did get Jordans .... at least I know what I'm getting.

Now this is true even for people who have donated already. It's like a scale. If on one side of the scale you have no history or record in building whatever you're trying to build, then on the other side of the scale you gotta balance it with complete (or atleast more) transparency on the other side of the scale to gain peoples' trust. He's doing both, being vague and having no history of building something like this.

If he DID have a smaller school or program somewhere people could look to then he could afford to be less transparent. So if he feels he can't be transparent because of the government then he should start smaller to gain the trust first. Cause from the money he's raised so far he has enough followers to fund something small. And it's worse when you consider he's jumping in the deep end of the pool of starting a school. Not even a regular 8-3 school, but a residential school. That's like a basketball player trying to skip high school AND college ball and go straight to the NBA. He could actually be that talented but on the same hand he can't be mad at people for not supporting him cause they haven't actually seen him play in that environment before. :yeshrug:

And this coming from someone who wants to see the school a success and doesn't believe he's actually trying to skip out with the donation money. He just seems too stubborn. Cause watching how this donation is being handled makes me wonder how he's gonna handle a school.

user1

Pro
Daps
Also to your point. Homie im not a keyboard warrior. Im from the hood. I grew up around a bunch of Umars in Philly going way back to the Holy Tabernacle Nuwabian nation. 1st rule in the hood is trust no fukking body!!!!!!!!!!!
And that is why it's the hood. Be an adult and never grow outta the dysfunction you were given as a child. That shyt isn't cool.

And to say he begging for money, what different from Charter schools needing grants from the government or public schools needed to pass tests to get funded. They NEED that money too. Where in the world do you think removing ourselves from white supremacy involves not needing money from OUR so called community. nikkas is trifling b.

user1

Pro
Daps

As another poster already said ya'll don't require these business plans over any other businesses that you patron. And your priority is to destroy anyone willing to wake you up out of your own doom. Ya'll don't want freedom.