Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
As another poster already said ya'll don't require these business plans over any other businesses that you patron. And your priority is to destroy anyone willing to wake you up out of your own doom. Ya'll don't want freedom.
Lol, I don't want freedom? How about I support people who act ur build shyt , black people who have actual businesses. ... who put money in black peoples pockets.....
Is this what umar does? Because there are plenty of people already who have knowledge.

I don't require business plans when I know the product or business, but what business or product does umar have that we aren't supporting??

If he had a restaurant then it would be a black owned restaurant and we wouldn't ask for plans.....
If someone seems that you'd like people to BLINDLY give money, when this situation is even more suspect than the black church. Is that what you want?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remind my fellow brothers and sisters that a great man stood before us.

A prophet with a divine message of unity and power.

He was critised far over the land by people who shared his reflection in the mirror.

They said

"Look at this arrogant man, this ignorant short fool."

Reluctant to invest in this movement of Black Unity.

Before it was too late did they know, before them stood the Greatest Black African to ever be born on the soil of the Americas.

MAAP_MarcusGarvey_Then_274.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I remind my fellow brothers and sisters that a great man stood before us.

A prophet with a divine message of unity and power.

He was critised far over the land by people who shared his reflection in the mirror.

They said

"Look at this arrogant man, this ignorant short fool."

Reluctant to invest in this movement of Black Unity.

Before it was too late did they know, before them stood the Greatest Black African to ever be born on the soil of the Americas.

MAAP_MarcusGarvey_Then_274.jpg

Read his stuff

He was very detailed and plan oriented. ....and actually built shyt

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read his stuff

He was very detailed and plan oriented. ....and actually built shyt

Indeed he was, but that didn't stop masses of black people doubting and critising him. You think Garvey didn't encounter harsh criticism, failure, rock bottom before he built his whole organization? :usure:

People called the prophet a liar, a cheat, a con-man, a fraud

Garvey was persecuted by his own people.

In Jamaica they ran him off the island when he first came with his message

Dem seh: Ah whatta madness dis bwoy ah tark :patrice:

In the USA, they said it would never happen, he could never do it, he dont have the money etc etc

Fortunately Garvey did reach enough people to raise the right funds, but the black community was more united than today. Even though we have far superior media techniques Email etc. The UNIA (Garveys organisation) had 12 million members, when the only method of communication were hand written letters :wow:

Sometimes we critcise the people actually trying to do good. Gotta be careful with that, I met Umar and I'll definitely vouch for him being a cool guy.

I have donate money to Umar in the past.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Indeed he was, but that didn't stop masses of black people doubting and critising him. You think Garvey didn't encounter harsh criticism, failure, rock bottom before he built his whole organization? :usure:

People called the prophet a liar, a cheat, a con-man, a fraud

Garvey was persecuted by his own people.

In Jamaica they ran him off the island when he first came with his message

Dem seh: Ah whatta madness dis bwoy ah tark :patrice:

In the USA, they said it would never happen, he could never do it, he dont have the money etc etc

Fortunately Garvey did reach enough people to raise the right funds, but the black community was more united than today. Even though we have far superior media techniques Email etc. The UNIA (Garveys organisation) had 12 million members, when the only method of communication were hand written letters :wow:

Sometimes we critcise the people actually trying to do good. Gotta be careful with that, I met Umar and I'll definitely vouch for him being a cool guy.

I have donate money to Umar in the past.
No doubt he's cool... and probably down...

But if Garvey came back to life I'd drop a G on him..
And Garvey handled the questions w o trying to diss his own people.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt he's cool... and probably down...

But if Garvey came back to life I'd drop a G on him..
And Garvey handled the questions w o trying to diss his own people.

:russ::russ: I actually loled

you definitely have not heard a Garvey speech. Search that on youtube or ebook The philosophy and opinions of Marcus Garvey

"You race of imbeciles, you cowards" :mjcry:

I get a sinking feeling in my heart whenever I hear that, but what the Prophet says next lifts my spirit so high I can achieve anything.

I won't ruin it, it's the Prophets most well known speech. Check it out :salute:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

you definitely have not heard a Garvey speech. Search that on youtube or ebook The philosophy and opinions of Marcus Garvey

I get a sinking feeling in my heart whenever I hear that, but what the Prophet says next lifts my spirit so high I can achieve anything.

I won't ruin it, it's the Prophets most well known speech. Check it out :salute:
He was saying that for reasons. ...

Not because people questioned his work. He put on work.

Our people are sick so he was diagnosing

user1

Pro
Daps

Imma check that speech out. Thanks.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yup.........

Marcus preached an ideology and built an organization behind it while acquiring funds............ Umar....................?

I`m all for Good Speakers talking and awakening people in the masses, but cats like Garvey and Elijah Muhammad had movements that built some type of infrastructure, I love the brother Umars ability to touch people, but he seems full of himself in this Social network age where he calls himself the Prince of Pan Africanism and the Most Request so and so, like he is an Entertainer or something.