Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Possibly the dumbest thing said in "The Root" ever :laff::laff::laff:

You're right. The white man is literally forcing us into not supporting Black banks. If it wasn't for that damn law there'd be a Black bank ATM on MLK...that's what's stopping us.

You would have at least made more sense if you had mentioned the Fed. But I'll give you that. You played your hand until bring up some damn interest rates in Africa and us re-building our shyt here. Or pretending that had anything to do with us having shyt in the first place.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Not understand that Black local banks are under White regional banks which are under White central banks which answer to the Fed :laff::laff::laff:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh yes you did.

1. Business loans with low interest given by Asian banks
2. Manufactured goods produced in Asia by businesses funded in Asian banks
3. Tax exemptions given by the US gov to immigrants that do not apply to Blacks

Its very clear you don't understand capitalism but continue to blame Blacks for economic apartheid.

I'd also add on organized crime.

Organized crime is an immensely understated component of building up immigrant wealth.

Asians
Irish
Italians
Russians
Nigerians
Jews
Hispanics

In fact, we're the only group that hustles backwards. Our organized crime efforts work against us by fueling the prison economy that white people profit from and we only kill each other.

Very little economic positives in terms of creating real wealth or purchasing politicians. Generally a net negative on the community.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Keep exposing your illiteracy

Yeah it's the IMF, before it was Nigerian and Ethiopian interest rates. That's the GOAT bullshyt excuse I've ever seen on the coli for why AAs can't do anything. :ohhh:

Pretend IMF has always been in existence. You heard it here, AAs were born post World War 2 now. :lolbron:
Gotcha, the reason Black people don't pool money is because of the IMF, Nigerians, Ethiopians and interest rates.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing.

He'll just ask for more money and then these idiots will give it to them. :manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Organized crime is an immensely understated component of building up immigrant wealth.

Asians
Irish
Italians
Russians
Nigerians
Jews
Hispanics

In fact, we're the only group that hustles backwards. Our organized crime efforts work against us by fueling the prison economy that white people profit from and we only kill each other.

Very little economic positives in terms of creating real wealth or purchasing politicians. Generally a net negative on the community.

Black Americans dont have any/many Crime syndicates that are actually "Organized", Black Groups tend to be on some every man for himself or putting the Dollar before their Race and Family/Community.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
This stupid nikka is still talking about "pooling money" :laff::laff::laff:
At this point, people still pushing for Black capitalism are either ignorant to how capitalism works and Black history or they don't want to believe that they live a system that ONLY works if the majority of people in the system have absolutely no chance of economic mobility. Its like the children who don't wanna believe there is no Santa; sad thing is, so many books are out there that show this and how the system works, yet people refuse to pick them up; I believe its the latter reason.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Asians
Irish
Italians
Russians
Nigerians
Jews
Hispanics

Actually, Blacks in America had a VERY LARGE organized crime syndicate for decades; We had Madame Queen running shyt up north, then Bumpy Johnson and a few others, but the ones after Bumpy co-opted and took the crime money out of the black neighborhoods; But best believe we had shyt on lock for a while and told psychopaths like Dutch Schultz to go fukk himself.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i think umar is sincere, hes just over his head, but imo he seem passionate, i dont see him riding a Bentley like that nikka polight
:ohhh: that nikka polight pushing a Bentley? ?

Doesn't he have businesses and real estate though? + he has 4 wives to support. :manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Asians
Irish
Italians
Russians
Nigerians
Jews
Hispanics

:salute: and :francis:

For some reason......... BLACK PEOPLE are the only clueless ones when it comes to this.

I'm not gonna get into detail... but this is amerkka and crime is how you make it. :yeshrug: