Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I didn't but I'm not going to write an entire dissertation for people not to read. But I'll entertain you, what steps did I miss?

Oh yes you did.

1. Business loans with low interest given by Asian banks
2. Manufactured goods produced in Asia by businesses funded in Asian banks
3. Tax exemptions given by the US gov to immigrants that do not apply to Blacks

Its very clear you don't understand capitalism but continue to blame Blacks for economic apartheid.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh yes you did.

1. Business loans with low interest given by Asian banks
2. Manufactured goods produced in Asia by businesses funded in Asian banks
3. Tax exemptions given by the US gov to immigrants that do not apply to Blacks

Its very clear you don't understand capitalism but continue to blame Blacks for economic apartheid.
Those things you mentioned... is how i was going to respond to him ,

plus

About 1-in-6 new U.S. businesses is started by immigrants, and more than 40 percent of the companies in the Fortune 500 were founded by immigrants or the children of immigrants.

Old Bill allows breaks to legal aliens... with new bill illegal immigrants could become eligible for up to $38,000 in tax credits -- even if they haven’t paid taxes.

Asian immigrant 8 times more likely to have 'back home' funding and support........ + all immigrants twice as likely to open businesses as US citizens....... Even worse when compared to blacks

Culture and willingness to live with family and non family members (of the same ethnicity) and network with other people from their nation while businesses are being built.

High tech training centers in the homelands like India............Providing thousands with immediate 50-150K jobs on H1visa the moment they land.... and that money funnels to other businesses and community support...............

Places without those centers........ Like China Still benefit from a monopoly on Chinese products, imports, and China town set up in most states to filter money through and protect Ethnic interest.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
@Poitier

Everyone knows immigrants are given preferential treatment with that shyt. You think it's a coincidence all those hotel/motels, subways, convenience stores and gas stations are owned by foreigners? Even a white person working at a damn store knows this because I had a discussion about that 2 days ago.

I do blame blacks. Black people to a certain degree are responsible for their own condition and it's evident. No one forces them to shop at white stores, no forces them to live in white communities. No one has forced them to keep their money in white men's banks to loan out to other non-whites at rates we don't get. So miss me with that weak ass economic apartheid trope.

Economic apartheid has historically been on the books for AAs here. So why are people crying about it now? So you're telling me other groups have had advantages we didn't? :gladbron: Never knew that. :comeon:

So if you know they've got advantages black people don't, they why in the fukk are black people acting like they are getting them too? Since you seem to have all the answers. Why do they expect to be treated and given the same shyt like other groups when history has shown otherwise? But I guess that's 100% the white man's fault right?

There's been more money and time that black people could have repaired the damage but I guess waiting for someone to save them is the new in thing huh?

Thank God older generations of Black people didn't have that mindset or we'd really not have shyt.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
straw.............................man
So all AA people's out there, you might as well hang it up. Stop working, going to school, investing, taking care of your loved ones because it's all for shyt. We've been pre-selected for misery, mediocrity, and will always be left to fend on other people's good graces.:comeon:
You can't build, you can't run or do anything that's needed. It has to be someone else doing it for you. :comeon:

No need to call straw man, that's what you argued. That black people have zero control over their actions, their life and their destiny. They are powerless to change any of it.:yeshrug:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So all AA people's out there, you might as well hang it up. Stop working, going to school, investing, taking care of your loved ones because it's all for shyt. We've been pre-selected for misery, mediocrity, and will always be left to fend on other people's good graces.:comeon:
You can't build, you can't run or do anything that's needed. It has to be someone else doing it for you. :comeon:

No need to call straw man, that's what you argued. That black people have zero control over their actions, their life and their destiny. They are powerless to change any of it.:yeshrug:
Until the central banks in places like Nigeria and Ethiopia get right, we will always be at a disadvantage under capitalism.

lack reading comprehension

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
lack reading comprehension

Lack historical knowledge of AA history breh. Please tell us about the billions of dollars the Nigerians and Ethiopians put into our community historically all these decades. :stopitslime:

So we're supposed to wait for other groups of blacks to come up before we do for self? :mjlol:

:russ: Pure crazy talk

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think umar is sincere, hes just over his head, but imo he seem passionate, i dont see him riding a Bentley like that nikka polight

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Actually showed how stupid you were talking that dumb shyt like they had something to do with our history.

"Until central banks"......:what::russ::deadmanny: