Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
:lupe: From Umar Johnson's Facebook:

"By now many of you may have heard about the female who is on a campaign to not only assassinate my character, but destroy my life's work, which is to help our people, by specifically helping our children. I met this woman at the Garvey Day celebration in Ft Lauderdale(FL) 8.17.14. I was never in her presence until 3.27, 3.31 & 4.10.

I didn't know she was from Philadelphia but a few months ago she contacted me and said she had moved back. Whether she returned to Philly to entrap me or for some other reason I cannot say for sure. These were the only dates that I was alone with this maggot in my life (3.27,3.31,4.10). We met at the same center city philly hotel, 100 N. columbus blvd; and each of the three encounters was after midnite. We never went on a date, and we never "dated" as she claims. We saw each other on 3 separate midnights, nothing more or less. Some of those texts are real while others have been fabricated.

I didn't know that she was a dancer upfront, that's something she confessed later, during this 2 week "escapade." She talked about her struggles of being a single mom, with an incarcerated son, only recently obtaining her GED, and about her other 2 sons.

The only reason I'm divulging this information is because a supporter of mine, who supports my FDMG campaign, who has been working tirelessly to bring my work to the attention of their NBA superstar cousin, and had finally made inroads. This superstar's charity was scheduled to meet and discuss my FDMG campaign this week, the donation amount, as I was informed directly from a board member was to be $1,000,000. This one million dollars would've allowed us to either acquire the Christian college in the south, or with the fundraiser donations already in hand, put us extremely close to matching the $2,000,000 pricetag on St.Paul's (if the gov't didn't buy it first).

However, it all crumbled on Wednesday while I was in DC. As I was preparing to begin my workshop with the juveniles and their parents, the email I was waiting for from the NBA superstar's charity board member came through and said, "I was planning on giving him the OK to support you in the amount of one million dollars. However, i went online to do some research on you and saw that you were in the center of a scandal involving a stripper. He cannot be associated with that type of drama and regrettably we cannot go forward with the donation."

My heart dropped, and my stomach curled, I don't know how I managed to get out that chair to offer my workshop. I don't think I've ever felt a pain in my stomach like that before. We had the money in our hands, but my careless association with a tramp, disguised as a Queen, may have cost me my dream. But she's still not done, multiple videos, multiple false tweets & instagrams have now left me no choice but to take care of this situation myself, after all it's my fault.

:damn:

Link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Umar-Ifatunde/238278969571713

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

+

LaJ9Kmo.gif

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
http://instabigphoto.com/khymringgold/

11357570_355109704659380_1923663043_n.jpg

11376668_1445689545734042_915332589_n.jpg

A few days after I made this information public, Umar Johnson threatened me (Yes, I have receipts) to stop releasing, factual, information about him, and remain silent about our brief relationship. His consensus was that no one would believe me because I was nothing but a stripper. He would paint me as a scorned lover, and told me I would be placing myself in danger and that absolutely no one would believe me, because he's "Dr" Umar Johnson. Fully aware that many people would fall for his narrative and attack me, preferring to side with him, I courageously decided to take the risk and proceed with the task of exposing Umar Johnson. Given the level of harm and deception this man practices amongst our people, from his misogynist behavior towards our women to him using the movement to build a reputation for himself and profit financially off of it in any way that he can. I felt that I had no choice but to sacrifice my privacy, my time, my safety, and my character, all in an effort to save our children, the vulnerable, well intentioned, adults and parents who Umar Johnson is deceiving. Many, many people don't see through Umar Johnson's deception, because he has mastered the art of it, and is using it on the weakest of our people. Umar Johnson is, in fact, a fraud. Meet the stripper who EXPOSED "Dr" Umar Johnson!!! EXPLOSIVE!!! Umar Johnson CAUGHT LYING!!!! on the Roland Martin Show Stripper!!! #BlackUnity #queen #conscious #knowthyself #knowledge #lecture #khymringgold #drumarjohnson #stripper #speaker #blacklove #activist #whitesupremacy #consciouscommunity #community #movement #tariq #umarjohnson #blackwomen #feministmovement #feminist #drumarifatunde #education #school #hotep #unapologeticllyafrikan

@conscioustripper

A few days after I made this information public, Umar Johnson threatened me (Yes, I have receipts) to stop releasing, factual, information about him, and remain silent about our brief relationship. His consensus was that no one would believe me because I was nothing but a stripper. He would paint me as a scorned lover, and told me I would be placing myself in danger and that absolutely no one would believe me, because he's "Dr" Umar Johnson. Fully aware that many people would fall for his narrative and attack me, preferring to side with him, I courageously decided to take the risk and proceed with the task of exposing Umar Johnson. Given the level of harm and deception this man practices amongst our people, from his misogynist behavior towards our women to him using the movement to build a reputation for himself and profit financially off of it in any way that he can. I felt that I had no choice but to sacrifice my privacy, my time, my safety, and my character, all in an effort to save our children, the vulnerable, well intentioned, adults and parents who Umar Johnson is deceiving. Many, many people don't see through Umar Johnson's deception, because he has mastered the art of it, and is using it on the weakest of our people. Umar Johnson is, in fact, a fraud. Meet the stripper who EXPOSED "Dr" Umar Johnson!!! EXPLOSIVE!!! Umar Johnson CAUGHT LYING!!!! on the Roland Martin Show Stripper!!! #BlackUnity #queen #conscious #knowthyself #knowledge #lecture #khymringgold #drumarjohnson #stripper #speaker #blacklove #activist #whitesupremacy #consciouscommunity #community #movement #tariq #umarjohnson #blackwomen #feministmovement #feminist #drumarifatunde #education #school #hotep #unapologeticllyafrikan

instagram-heart-logo.jpg
instagram-comment-logo.png

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
chick seems legit ....except for the feminist stuff in her hashtags

http://instabigphoto.com/khymringgold/

@conscioustripper

The bigger the lie, the more they believe. Let's see how many of y'all ( without ANY PROOF) are going to run with this "so called" million dollar lie, just because it came out of this PROVEN liar's mouth. How many of y'all have sense enough to begin questioning the claims Umar makes. How many of you are willing to demand that he show proof of these FALSE claims. Slander is difficult to prove. However, it is not hard to prove once you have the evidence to back it up. That said, Umar made many false claims about me, one being that I just recently obtained a GED. I received my diploma in 1994 and attended Clayton State College, that same year. This CAN BE PROVEN and I will not hesitate to sue Jermaine Shoemake (Umar Johnson) if he continues with these FALSE statements about me. He knows very little about me and is therefore resorting to lies. Make no mistake about it, Umar has put out this fake story about losing donation money in an effort to incite violence and ridicule towards me. This is a serious crime and I will take it to a court of law should he persist with this reckless behavior. I take threats and character assassination VERY SERIOUSLY as I have been careful not to put anything false about him. Everything that I have put out about him is TRUE and BACKED with evidence. I expect the same. And I have also not resorted to name-calling (as Mr Johnson and his supporters done to me), nor do I intend to do so in the future. Name-calling is evil and childish. It serves no productive purpose and accomplishes nothing. These people claim to be about loving and respecting fellow Afrikans, but this ordeal is revealing the true colors of these fake hypocritical people (including Umar). I hope you all are paying attention. I know I am. And, yes, I WILL continue in exposing this fraud. #blackunty #queen #conscious #knowthyself #knowledge #lecture #khymringgold #drumarjohnson #stripper #speaker #blacklove #activist #whitesupremacy #consciouscommunity #community #movement #umarjohnson #blackwomen #feministmovement #feminist #drumarifatunde #education #school #hotep #unapologeticllyafrikan #plagiarism #copycat #fraud

instagram-heart-logo.jpg
instagram-comment-logo.png

@conscioustripper

The bigger the lie, the more they believe. Let's see how many of y'all ( without ANY PROOF) are going to run with this "so called" million dollar lie, just because it came out of this PROVEN liar's mouth. How many of y'all have sense enough to begin questioning the claims Umar makes. How many of you are willing to demand that he show proof of these FALSE claims. Slander is difficult to prove. However, it is not hard to prove once you have the evidence to back it up. That said, Umar made many false claims about me, one being that I just recently obtained a GED. I received my diploma in 1994 and attended Clayton State College, that same year. This CAN BE PROVEN and I will not hesitate to sue Jermaine Shoemake (Umar Johnson) if he continues with these FALSE statements about me. He knows very little about me and is therefore resorting to lies. Make no mistake about it, Umar has put out this fake story about losing donation money in an effort to incite violence and ridicule towards me. This is a serious crime and I will take it to a court of law should he persist with this reckless behavior. I take threats and character assassination VERY SERIOUSLY as I have been careful not to put anything false about him. Everything that I have put out about him is TRUE and BACKED with evidence. I expect the same. #blackunty #queen #conscious #knowthyself #knowledge #lecture #khymringgold #drumarjohnson #stripper #speaker #blacklove #activist #whitesupremacy #consciouscommunity #community #movement #umarjohnson #blackwomen #feministmovement #feminist #drumarifatunde #education #school #hotep #unapologeticllyafrikan #plagiarism #copycat #fraud