What y'all think of J.Cole's future wife?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is my point. That is not a positive relationship. He is cheating on her and many people know it. How is that positive?
How is it worthy of notice? he doesn't even admit that he has a gf her and he's always hiding her.Plus he cheats.

I don't see how their relationship is such a great example of black love if it's supposed to be a feel good term like you said. He's a cheater, cheating in a relationship doesn't make anyone feel good, it doesn't uplift, & cheating breaks families apart.
What I meant was the idea of black love was to feel good about black people being together period, the underlying
parts be damned, which is why I don't even believe in that. Now if we want to talk about black excellence, cool, even though this relationship
isn't an example of it.

I was only making the case that the "black love" crowd will kinda cling to anything, to quote them, "As long as it is black.":ld:

Don't matter that their favorite rapper abuses the trust of his woman.

I'm with you, Giselle.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
well this thread quickly turned to

3282012115703ohnoyoudiunt.gif

Giselle

Daps
How the hell would you know that J cole isn't attracted to her or not :what:

How do you know if he likes her or not? :why:

Cole isn't her father and she should not rely on him for financial support. She's a grown ass woman. If she doesn't want to struggle financially, she should get a job :manny:

I see that you did not read.
& probably doesn't like or isn't very attracted to anymore?
& that was assumed b/c he cheats on her with people who most would consider more attractive.

She has a job. http://staticeevents.com/about-us/

But he did waste her time. 10 + years and still no ring, She wasted over a decade of her life with him and will probably not have much to show for it. It isn't fair.

I know no one deserves anyone's money. I kind of said that in the post. I put that in the comment you quoted b/c he tried to say I was bitter/jealous of her and I was proving how I wasn't.

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
I'm done with this thread everyone, don't quote me anymore. Thanks :smile:.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
That is my point. That is not a positive relationship. He is cheating on her and many people know it. How is that positive?
How is it worthy of notice? he doesn't even admit that he has a gf her and he's always hiding her.Plus he cheats.

I don't see how their relationship is such a great example of black love if it's supposed to be a feel good term like you said. He's a cheater, cheating in a relationship doesn't make anyone feel good, it doesn't uplift, & cheating breaks families apart.

Another reason why I said it isn't a good example of it. @Labadi_Mantse

How?

I believe that story was false.

What is an example of black love for you then? You're using your own personal qualifications for a healthy relationship. Some people dont move the way you do. Doesnt mean their relationship isnt positive. Let them cook.

If you dont understand why that post is absolutely absurd, I am not going to take the time to explain it to you. It's quite simple.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
What I meant was the idea of black love was to feel good about black people being together period, the underlying
parts be damned, which is why I don't even believe in that. Now if we want to talk about black excellence, cool, even though this relationship
isn't an example of it.

I was only making the case that the "black love" crowd will kinda cling to anything, to quote them, "As long as it is black.":ld:

Don't matter that their favorite rapper abuses the trust of his woman.

I'm with you, Giselle.

fact is breh the underlying parts will never be perfect. everyone in a relationship will abuse their partners trust at some point. it;s human nature. doesn't negate the reality that love is still present in the relationship.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She would be foolish if she does. I don't think that she's planning on signing a prenup, that would mean a lifetime of dealing with a cheating, disrespectful man who doesn't care much about you just so you will be financially secure. If I looked like her and was in her situation, I'd marry him, stay with him for a while, then divorce him for cheating after he's made enough money for me to talk half from. I think she deserves something for staying with his cheatin' ass for so long, but that was her choice, no one forced her.
He should just be single if he wants to sleep with other people, so If they get married and she divorces him and takes half, I won't feel bad for him.
You know a nikka party favor status if two strangers on the internet have friends that slept with him.

Got the nerve to be calling women out too. dikk probably look like a nestle crunch bar :scust:

tater

Superstar
Daps
You know a nikka party favor status if two strangers on the internet have friends that slept with him.

Got the nerve to be calling women out too. dikk probably look like a nestle crunch bar :scust:

Can't tell if serious...:patrice:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well he admits to cheating on her all the time in his music

Let's see if she take him for half

he never admits it, find me a lyric where he says its explicitly
he talks about thoughts of doing it, but what man hasn't?

i'm not saying he never cheated on her but if he has he never talks about it in his music.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I respect that 10000% more than wifing a video vixen/stripper/IG socialite.

You young punks gon learn fukking with these fame-hungry attention-whores.

:salute: Cole

Word....she held him down back when he was staying at Mohammed crib :mjcry:

If I ever became famous and rich, I'd hope I was in a steady relationship or one of my old chicks was single because i'd have troubles trusting all these smuts :scust:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
She would be foolish if she does. I don't think that she's planning on signing a prenup, that would mean a lifetime of dealing with a cheating, disrespectful man who doesn't care much about you just so you will be financially secure. If I looked like her and was in her situation, I'd marry him, stay with him for a while, then divorce him for cheating after he's made enough money for me to talk half from . I think she deserves something for staying with his cheatin' ass for so long, but that was her choice, no one forced her.
He should just be single if he wants to sleep with other people, so If they get married and she divorces him and takes half, I won't feel bad for him.

the women mentality of 2015, brehs
lol_idi_amin.gif