What y'all think of J.Cole's future wife?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I see that you did not read.

& that was assumed b/c he cheats on her with people who most would consider more attractive.

She has a job.

But he did waste her time. 10 + years and still no ring, She wasted over a decade of her life with him and will probably not have much to show for it. It isn't fair.

I know no one deserves anyone's money. I kind of said that in the post. I put that in the comment you quoted b/c he tried to say I was bitter/jealous of her and I was proving how I wasn't.

You sound like ol girl's bitter sister :heh:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Best believe if J Cole asked you to be his girl, you would jump at the opportunity ::comeon:
I wouldnt touch him. You guys really gotta get out more. You swear all Black women want rappers, thugs, thots and baby daddys. Ive turned down sex with C list rappers. My friend turned down sex with A list rappers. fukking these nikkas is something any chick can do, living in LA, HALF WAY attractive, these nikkas a dime a dozen to your average LA broad,, thats why chicks fukk CB one day and Drake the next, not no milestone or accomplishment getting with any one of them. Hang in a club with them, make eye contact, amd you fukking your boyfriends favorite rapper if you want, that easy.

Much rather get a guy of character I dont have to worry about.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I wouldnt touch him. You guys really gotta get out more. You swear all Black women want rappers, thugs, thots and baby daddys. Ive turned down sex with C list rappers. My friend turned down sex with A list rappers. fukking these nikkas is something any chick can do, living in LA, HALF WAY attractive, these nikkas a dime a dozen to your average LA broad, not no milestone or accomplishment.

Much rather get a guy of character I dont habe to worry about.

:duck::duck::duck:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Refer to my above post. Same question. Lil Bibby was just talking about trynna smash a midget the other day.
Yall must buy into that I only fukk bad bytches shyt those rappers pull. Sex with men is not hard for any woman, sex with rich/celebrity men is not hard for a young 21 year old Black female in shape just stop it :mjlol:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Refer to my above post. Same question. Lil Bibby was just talking about trynna smash a midget the other day.
Yall must buy into that I only fukk bad bytches shyt those rappers pull. Sex with men is not hard for any woman, sex with rich/celebrity men is not hard for a young 21 year old Black female in shape just stop it :mjlol:

Everything anyone posts on here (nikkas included) about fukking is automatic :duck:to me until proven otherwise

Giselle

Daps
@Giselle :troll:

You got pumped and dumped by j.cole didn't u

LOL No. I would never have sex with a taken man. Cheating is disgusting.
You know a nikka party favor status if two strangers on the internet have friends that slept with him.

Got the nerve to be calling women out too. dikk probably look like a nestle crunch bar :scust:

She said he uses condoms.
You're friend slept with him before too?

the women mentality of 2015, brehs
lol_idi_amin.gif
No. He's a cheater so if she does that to him, then he got what he deserved.

This is why scheming chicks like yourself will be single for a long time with this mindset. Good luck.
I thought most people knew that the best "scheming chicks" have no problem finding and keeping (or marrying) a wealthy man. :smile:

I'm not a "scheming chick". I said if I was her and looked like her and in her situation (basically living off of a cheating man). She wouldn't be wrong for doing that since he's cheating on her.

You sound like ol girl's bitter sister :heh:

I'm not bitter at all. I don't know if she has sisters.

Last edited:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang

Giselle

Daps
Everything anyone posts on here (nikkas included) about fukking is automatic :duck:to me until proven otherwise

Why? Do you have proof that you meet and slept with all of the people who you've ever meet and slept with?

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:mjlol:
J Cole is a multi-million dollar celebrity.
None of the women who are deriding him for supposedly being a "cheater," would do anything different than this woman if he offered them a ring.
You'd solider up, grit your teeth, smile, think about your new house and whip, and walk that aisle.
He may be a scumbag and she could be a succubus in disguise but better he take his chances with her than some damn Evelyn Lozada, Karrueche or Brianna Bette.
More power to them.
:yeshrug: