What y'all think of J.Cole's future wife?

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
It's not a win for either of them imo. I also don't like how you called their relationship black love after you just admitted that you think he's a cheater. Just because a couple is black doesn't mean that they're an example of black love. Black love examples are supposed to be positive ex. the obomas

You don't think the Obama's participate in extra curricular activities? Love cannot be wholly positive. Bit naive imho.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
It's not a win for either of them imo. I also don't like how you called their relationship black love after you just admitted that you think he's a cheater. Just because a couple is black doesn't mean that they're an example of black love. Black love examples are supposed to be positive ex. the obomas

:manny: You right...

Eh, maybe I did go a bit far with the black love thing. But hey, if they willing to put up the front or do it for the cameras I wish em well...

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I respect that 10000% more than wifing a video vixen/stripper/IG socialite.

You young punks gon learn fukking with these fame-hungry attention-whores.

:salute: Cole
Warya your virgin you have no say to this

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't think the Obama's participate in extra curricular activities? Love cannot be wholly positive. Bit naive imho.
"Black Love" is a feel good term. The message is uplift and uphold the black family structure.

As long as the relationship is positive and worthy of notice, let people cook:manny:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
"Black Love" is a feel good term. The message is uplift and uphold the black family structure.

As long as the relationship is positive and worthy of notice, let people cook:manny:

That's how I feel breh. Let em cook. How can u say someone's relationship ain't black love? I'm just saying that love and relationships aren't and can't be wholly positive. Cosby and his wife are still black love to me even though they're going through it atm

Giselle

Daps
Cole should make her sign a pre nup. He would be foolish not to

She would be foolish if she does. I don't think that she's planning on signing a prenup, that would mean a lifetime of dealing with a cheating, disrespectful man who doesn't care much about you just so you will be financially secure. If I looked like her and was in her situation, I'd marry him, stay with him for a while, then divorce him for cheating after he's made enough money for me to talk half from. I think she deserves something for staying with his cheatin' ass for so long, but that was her choice, no one forced her.
He should just be single if he wants to sleep with other people, so If they get married and she divorces him and takes half, I won't feel bad for him.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's how I feel breh. Let em cook. How can u say someone's relationship ain't black love? I'm just saying that love and relationships aren't and can't be wholly positive. Cosby and his wife are still black love to me even though they're going through it atm
Thats true. Iunno, seems people delude themselves over one issue in order to reconcile another. Every relationship has it's issues, or they would
never end:heh: