What y'all think of J.Cole's future wife?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
She would be foolish if she does. I don't think that she's planning on signing a prenup, that would mean a lifetime of dealing with a cheating, disrespectful man who doesn't care much about you just so you will be financially secure. If I looked like her and was in her situation, I'd marry him, stay with him for a while, then divorce him for cheating after he's made enough money for me to talk half from. I think she deserves something for staying with his cheatin' ass for so long, but that was her choice, no one forced her.
He should just be single if he wants to sleep with other people, so If they get married and she divorces him and takes half, I won't feel bad for him.

You're not speaking logically. Why would a grown woman CHOOSE to stay with a man who she knows is cheating on her? :why:

What you're basically saying is that you can be bought :ehh:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
She would be foolish if she does. I don't think that she's planning on signing a prenup, that would mean a lifetime of dealing with a cheating, disrespectful man who doesn't care much about you just so you will be financially secure. If I looked like her and was in her situation, I'd marry him, stay with him for a while, then divorce him for cheating after he's made enough money for me to talk half from. I think she deserves something for staying with his cheatin' ass for so long, but that was her choice, no one forced her.
He should just be single if he wants to sleep with other people, so If they get married and she divorces him and takes half, I won't feel bad for him.

This post is just :what::snoop::shaq2:

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
:why: You sound bitter and jealous

Giselle

Daps
You're not speaking logically. Why would a grown woman CHOOSE to stay with a man who she knows is cheating on her? :why:

What you're basically saying is that you can be bought :ehh:
Why would a wealthy grown man choose to stay with a woman who he cheats on & probably doesn't like or isn't very attracted to anymore?

I'm saying it would be best for her to not sign a prenup. She doesn't want to struggle financially, so she stays with him, gets her ring, and then leaves with her half b/c of his cheating. It would be best for her to do.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I respect that 10000% more than wifing a video vixen/stripper/IG socialite.

You young punks gon learn fukking with these fame-hungry attention-whores.

:salute: Cole

It's all an image thing. J. Cole's fans would probably disown him if he married a model thot

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's not really that famous :manny: if we are just going to post nuptials of couples @cook is going to need more servers

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
J. Cole reportedly proposed to Melissa in 2010 but we never saw a ring and earlier this year the blogs were alleging that J. Cole had a “break baby” with a woman named Bria who was posting suggestive images on social media. Since then we haven’t heard much from Bria or the couple until now!

:snoop: nikkas will never learn, those 15 minutes of RAW pleasure could easily turn your life and finances upside down.

Giselle

Daps
:why: You sound bitter and jealous

bitter and jealous of who? The cheater or the one who may not be financially secure and is getting cheated on? I detect no jealousy or bitterness from me towards her in that comment about how she deserves some of his money.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why would a wealthy grown man choose to stay with a woman who he cheats on & probably doesn't like or isn't very attracted to anymore?

I'm saying it would be best for her to not sign a prenup. She doesn't want to struggle financially, so she stays with him, gets her ring, and then leaves with her half b/c of his cheating. It would be best for her to do.

How the hell would you know that J cole isn't attracted to her or not :what:

How do you know if he likes her or not? :why:

Cole isn't her father and she should not rely on him for financial support. She's a grown ass woman. If she doesn't want to struggle financially, she should get a job :manny:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

4bzj0pn.jpg

Giselle

Daps
"Black Love" is a feel good term. The message is uplift and uphold the black family structure.

As long as the relationship is positive and worthy of notice, let people cook:manny:

That is my point. That is not a positive relationship. He is cheating on her and many people know it. How is that positive?
How is it worthy of notice? he doesn't even admit that he has a gf her and he's always hiding her.Plus he cheats.

I don't see how their relationship is such a great example of black love if it's supposed to be a feel good term like you said. He's a cheater, cheating in a relationship doesn't make anyone feel good, it doesn't uplift, & cheating breaks families apart.

Another reason why I said it isn't a good example of it. @Labadi_Mantse
This post is just :what::snoop::shaq2:

How?
:snoop: nikkas will never learn, those 15 minutes of RAW pleasure could easily turn your life and finances upside down.

I believe that story was false.