What y'all think of J.Cole's future wife?

Midrash

All Star
Daps
You're not speaking logically. Why would a grown woman CHOOSE to stay with a man who she knows is cheating on her? :why:

What you're basically saying is that you can be bought :ehh:

You must have never been to an upper class suburbs with a lot of bored/sheltered trophy wives before. :lolbron:

There are a lot of women who "turn the other cheek" when the husband is pulling serious money and they're accustomed to a certain "lifestyle" they know they would never experience again if they left their husband. You don't even have to be that rich because I see that all the time with military wives who don't have any marketable skills/education of their own.

Some of those rich business dudes know they're wife will stay quiet about straying because the wife loves that big ass house, the designer clothes, lavish vacations, fat mutual funds and the sport cars and she knows she couldn't get that on her own. I know a lot of white chicks from college wifed up to some of the goofiest mothafukkas on the planet they NEVER would have dated in college because the dudes caked up and completely loaded. Even this white girl I use to fukk with in college had this rich sugar daddy who bought her a brand new iphone and would let her borrow his convertible BMW. The dude was married but he was a millionaire in his early 40s with two kids and his wife knew not to bite the hand that feeds her. It was completely fukked up but you would be surprised the stuff people do for money and power. This is where you find a lot of those stories of the wives fukking the pool boy but that's none of my business.
:sas2:

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She would be foolish if she does. I don't think that she's planning on signing a prenup, that would mean a lifetime of dealing with a cheating, disrespectful man who doesn't care much about you just so you will be financially secure. If I looked like her and was in her situation, I'd marry him, stay with him for a while, then divorce him for cheating after he's made enough money for me to talk half from. I think she deserves something for staying with his cheatin' ass for so long, but that was her choice, no one forced her.
He should just be single if he wants to sleep with other people, so If they get married and she divorces him and takes half, I won't feel bad for him.

The Western woman y'all........Smh at any man of substance who marries women brought up here

Goodness :sadbabybreh:

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
She's cute...was fine as hell in that older pic. But I wouldn't say she is aging badly.

It just looks like she gained some weight. If she got fit, she'd be fine as hell again.

But good for them. And hopefully Cole got a pre-nup on deck.

Daps
Last edited:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
LOL No. I would never have sex with a taken man. Cheating is disgusting.

She said he uses condoms.
You're friend slept with him before too?

No. He's a cheater so if she does that to him, then he got what he deserved.

I thought most people knew that the best "scheming chicks" have no problem finding and keeping (or marrying) a wealthy man. :smile:

I'm not a "scheming chick". I said if I was her and looked like her and in her situation (basically living off of a cheating man). She wouldn't be wrong for doing that since he's cheating on her.

I'm not bitter at all. I don't know if she has sisters.
Condoms dont mean a DAMN thing. nikka is very reckless and careless with his dikk. He got that gift most def. Condoms dont stop everything.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
This should be an example.. not wiz n amber or tyga n blac chyna :mjlol:
cannon and carey:troll:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps