What Would You Do With Bryan Danielson When He Returns?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Turn him heel. He tells everyone he’s sick of looking at the fat loser slobs in audience every week. Have him throw some natural deodorant into the crowd. He has how many days left on his aew contract show up on the big screen. Have him play some clips of recent aew botches or garbage street fights and have him say it disgusts him. Have him mention now that the old man is gone he can’t wait to get back to the big leagues.

Adam Coles music hits and as he’s walking down to the ring Bryan gets out of the ring rushes him and just knees him in his giant fukking head. Then on the mic he says “I don’t much care what you have to say cole” then he goes to the back.

Have him feud with pink or monkey or some other bum.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
At this point the only way I ever see him giving Tony the OK to be champion is if they get an injury bug similar to the what happened in June/July and he's the only one available :pachaha:

I legit see him more willing to win the IWGP title for a 6 month run than AEW's main belt. This dude just wants to have fun in the ring and if he can put other people over, then by all means he'll do it any chance he gets.

EDIT: I take some of that back. The only way I see him wanting the main belt is if it means he gets to do the Homicide/Kofi angle in AEW, so he can put Eddie Kingston or Claudio Castagnoli over in a big PPV show at let them have their first big world title reign.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Yeah he should, Pac and Joe would be great matches, he also should be AEW Champion...Bryan and mox teaming up brought Bryan stock down imo because he barely got a singles run, he wrestled Moxley and lost and it's been tag team/stable fukkery (hopefully over against The Jericho Appreciation Society) and his last singles match was against Matt Sydall on rampage

Got to factor Punk, Omega, and maybe a few other guys in and I don't see him getting singles gold right now
acknowledge-me.gif

From "putting over" Roman Reigns to "putting over" Daniel Garcia (which he didn't)

"The Dragon " last win in a singles match....Matt Sydall

Oh and the JAS vs Club "feud" is still going "strong"