What Would You Do With Bryan Danielson When He Returns?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Hows the single gold going 🙂,but but but but putting over talent, dragons, vegan, 🙄

Like I said, him and Claudio will win tag gold, before The American Jobber get gold as a singles competitor, check the post in this thread, put your "feelings" and "biases" aside and...

"Tell me when I'm lying" 🙃

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
@Silkk had He won, I would admit I was wrong without a bunch of... fantasy booking, or giving a million and one
full

Excuses but thanks for the for rep
:salute:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
🤓He just loves wrestling... translation he loves the money. If he "loved" wrestling, he'd be on the Indies helping young men and women

🤓 I can't be mad he's so protected and puts over new blood... translation he is too much of a mark to tell Y'all's favorite booker: " Put the title on me, and I'll put WWE out of business/make em close up shop"

Another year(last year I was right saying he ain't winning singles gold) another bunch of excuses 😂

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cant find it online

But that Raw promo from 10-10-05 that HHH cut on Flair is my exact sentiments on Bryan Danielson right now

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
he dont care about going over, he just cares to put on matches of a quality.
Hes too giving but at this age and his status thats expected.

Sucks we never got that title run with him in AEW but if you saw him in WWE since he came back from retirement it was pretty much the same thing. Just mostly putting over people (Miz, Gulak, Zayn, Reigns, Bray)

Its not even an AEW or WWE thing, its honestly him and his perogative now:yeshrug:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
This is literally some “Where do we go from here?” :patrice:

It’s a little more amongst die hard fans as opposed to a general thing, but it’s the same thing as Cody now: We know Danielson ain’t getting a belt. What’s the point? Mans having matches just to have matches now

Might as well have an intergender banger with Jade for the TBS title and really put her over (he trains her anyway :manny:)

Is it possible Bryan will end up more of a ROH mainstay? :jbhmm:

Tony gotta let him do some of that Japan shyt for now. Some fire matches on deck, sure, but kayfabe wise he could come back to AEW with a renewed sense of purpose far as going for title again

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's as simple as letting him work New Japan for half a year and then make him come back revamped, with a lot of buzz from AEW's hardcore audiencie and momentum :yeshrug:

If I'm Tony I'm lending him and make him sign a 6 month extension (or whatever stretch of time he's out of AEW) as a bargaining chip to free him up and what he wants elsewhere. People will say that it's dangerous because of his concussions but those things have happened to him doing the most basic shyt in matches that are more likely to happen in an AEW ring than in Japan :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'd love a New Japan tour for him. But yeah Bryan is just selfless at this point and he takes it too far at times. He was very protected last night even in defeat so that's good but just listen to the man.. He said in an interview the other day that his favorite moment in all of WWE was when he put over Kofi. :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's as simple as letting him work New Japan for half a year and then make him come back revamped, with a lot of buzz from AEW's hardcore audiencie and momentum :yeshrug:

If I'm Tony I'm lending him and make him sign a 6 month extension (or whatever stretch of time he's out of AEW) as a bargaining chip to free him up and what he wants elsewhere. People will say that it's dangerous because of his concussions but those things have happened to him doing the most basic shyt in matches that are more likely to happen in an AEW ring than in Japan :pachaha:

I'd love a New Japan tour for him. But yeah Bryan is just selfless at this point and he takes it too far at times. He was very protected last night even in defeat so that's good but just listen to the man.. He said in an interview the other day that his favorite moment in all of WWE was when he put over Kofi. :manny:
He’s never doing that because of his kids.