What Would You Do With Bryan Danielson When He Returns?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
If Pastor Troy can defend his belt, then Starks can defend his.
:ufdup:
Nah breh, you really think that Bryan would devalue himself by challenging for a useless unrecognized title like the the FTW one :mjlol:

I know all the belts fake but at least they have some kinda prestige
That FTW belt ain't doing nothing but holding Starks back frfr......

Matter of fact Being on team Tazz ain't doing nothing but holding him back honestly.....

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
It only makes sense for him to be the AEW champion, if anything. They could plant the seeds of jealousy that Moxley got the title over Danielson because the original intent for the BCC was for them to team up together only for Moxley to pursue his own interests of going after the title. Danielson can easily say all of that & come off as a heel too. I'd much rather see Danielson/Punk than Moxley/Punk whenever he does come back.

But in reality, they should've never taken the title off Hangman. They could've circled back to the Hangman/Danielson feud instead :francis:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He should do what apollo creed is trying to do and go back for the least important belt and win and teach the young AEW guys. That way he can heal right and put AEW talent on.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Oh so you wanna see them beat Swerve and Keith Lee huh :mjpls:

Cause Bryan ain't getting a singles match title shot at All Out 2022
He could go at Pac or Joe. But I dont want to see no more makeshift tag teams when they have a hard enough time utilizing the teams they already have.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
He could go at Pac or Joe. But I dont want to see no more makeshift tag teams when they have a hard enough time utilizing the teams they already have.
Yeah he should, Pac and Joe would be great matches, he also should be AEW Champion...Bryan and mox teaming up brought Bryan stock down imo because he barely got a singles run, he wrestled Moxley and lost and it's been tag team/stable fukkery (hopefully over against The Jericho Appreciation Society) and his last singles match was against Matt Sydall on rampage

Got to factor Punk, Omega, and maybe a few other guys in and I don't see him getting singles gold right now

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah he should, Pac and Joe would be great matches, he also should be AEW Champion...Bryan and mox teaming up brought Bryan stock down imo because he barely got a singles run, he wrestled Moxley and lost and it's been tag team/stable fukkery (hopefully over against The Jericho Appreciation Society) and his last singles match was against Matt Sydall on rampage

Got to factor Punk, Omega, and maybe a few other guys in and I don't see him getting singles gold right now
I would be shocked if we don't get Punk vs Danielson for the belt at a big PPV. It's the match Punk has been publicly asking for since he got to AEW and I don't see Tony denying him that request.

They can easily run an angle were Punk beats Mox and eventually (Revolution? Full Gear?) Bryan comes out as the BCC member that avenges that L.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It only makes sense for him to be the AEW champion, if anything. They could plant the seeds of jealousy that Moxley got the title over Danielson because the original intent for the BCC was for them to team up together only for Moxley to pursue his own interests of going after the title. Danielson can easily say all of that & come off as a heel too. I'd much rather see Danielson/Punk than Moxley/Punk whenever he does come back.

But in reality, they should've never taken the title off Hangman. They could've circled back to the Hangman/Danielson feud instead :francis:

That seems like the logical direction for them to go in. He dipped out due to injury, and the whole squad got decked out in titles, while Danielson is 0-2 in title matches.