What Would You Do With Bryan Danielson When He Returns?

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Nah breh, you really think that Bryan would devalue himself by challenging for a useless unrecognized title like the the FTW one :mjlol:

I know all the belts fake but at least they have some kinda prestige
That FTW belt ain't doing nothing but holding Starks back frfr......

Matter of fact Being on team Tazz ain't doing nothing but holding him back honestly.....

Real talk it’s time for Ricky to have a world championship run and he would be the perfect one to be groomed to take the belt off punk imo

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Turn him back heel! Bryan was doing some of the best work in his career as a heel and Tony refusing to put the world championship on him during that period is one of the dumbest decisions of recent memory in pro wrestling.

Adam Page didn’t benefit at all either all…but Danielson should’ve been champion and just went on a tear beating and humiliating his opponents with his wrestling, aggression and narcissism.

I hate the Combat Club shyt honestly…it’s just corny to me. Maybe if it was Danielson’s stable instead where he’s the leader along with Regal and have 3 other guys as they’re underlings (Moriarty, Yuta, Garcia) proving themselves to Regal & Bryan to earn respect then it would be cool but other than that i don’t care about it.

Bryan is in a weird spot right now…
This is probably my biggest issue with the BCC. The only person not established is Yuta and im not sure how I feel about dude yet :patrice:

EVERYBODY gave HHH shyt about Evolution but it took both Orton & Batista from nobodies to two of the biggest stars the industry has ever seen. They need at least one more unestablished guy to "make".

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Danielson was on fire leading up to the hangman matches putting on great matches weekly

He should’ve beaten bum ass hangman

Danielson >>>> Mox and Punk

But for now they can have Joe drop that ROH tv title since they won’t let him get Mox’s belt

Daps
Starks hasn't even had a TV title run yet breh, He got a ways to go :russ:
Starks is probably the only guy on the roster who could bring credibility to the TNT:
Cody's gone
Sammy has zero personality
Scorpio got his legs cut out from under him (his only accomplishment was getting a Lakers colored belt)
Wardlow is feuding with a pretend lawyer.
Starks is in his bag right now. Give him a long run with the TNT title so that the belt actually means something, and eventually give him a feud with Danielson (with Danielson putting breh over).
That gets Starks & the TNT title over, and won't hurt Bryan at all in the long run.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
full
"Cut Him" :troll: