What Would You Do With Bryan Danielson When He Returns?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
His whole WWE run was amazing. BD is currently facing a group that kisses a old maga cac ass.
Sure breh, jobbing to Ted DiBiase Jr, Undashing Cody Rhodes and Sin Cara was such a memorable run :wow:

Him being made to look like a loser fool against the Miz in 2018 did so much wonders they had to turn him heel only 5 months after coming back from career ending injuries :dead:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Sure breh, jobbing to Ted DiBiase Jr, Undashing Cody Rhodes and Sin Cara was such a memorable run :wow:

Him being made to look like a loser fool against the Miz in 2018 did so much wonders they had to turn him heel only 5 months after coming back from career ending injuries :dead:
Ok breh :hubie:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Nah breh, you really think that Bryan would devalue himself by challenging for a useless unrecognized title like the the FTW one :mjlol:

I know all the belts fake but at least they have some kinda prestige
That FTW belt ain't doing nothing but holding Starks back frfr......

Matter of fact Being on team Tazz ain't doing nothing but holding him back honestly.....
That last part is straight facts.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It will be weird that he is the only one without a title in BCC. He's too good to hold an ROH title, but right now none of the AEW titles make any sense. And with the IWGP title holders all being in the G1 Climax, it's not good timing for him to get one of the belts over in NJPW either.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
As it stands, Jon Moxley, Wheeler Yuta, and Cesaro all hold championships. Danielson, who is the most accomplished wrestler in the group, can't be the only one without a title. If the Unwashed, Uncharacteristic, and the Uncoiffed all have belts, then surely Danielson should also have one.
The question is how Danielson gets his belt and the BCC becomes AEW's version of the 4 Horsemen or The Hurt Business (r.i.p.).
How would you book Danielson winning some gold?
Dbry vs Mox, slow simmer for a year or two until they turn on each other.

It’s basically the same thing I would have done for Brock and Punk.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Have him come back more deranged and ruthless, first thing he does is snap on Wheeler Yuta and kick his bland bum ass out the group.

Could play it off that his concussion has him mentally unstable and more prone to blackout rage

Have Moxley and Regal not understand it at first but tolerate it even after he spazzed on Yuta. But eventually they grow tired of his unpredictability and it sets up Mox and Bryan for the interim title.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Have him come back more deranged and ruthless, first thing he does is snap on Wheeler Yuta and kick his bland bum ass out the group.

Could play it off that his concussion has him mentally unstable and more prone to blackout rage

Have Moxley and Regal not understand it at first but tolerate it even after he spazzed on Yuta. But eventually they grow tired of his unpredictability and it sets up Mox and Bryan for the interim title.
:ehh:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Turn him back heel! Bryan was doing some of the best work in his career as a heel and Tony refusing to put the world championship on him during that period is one of the dumbest decisions of recent memory in pro wrestling.

Adam Page didn’t benefit at all either all…but Danielson should’ve been champion and just went on a tear beating and humiliating his opponents with his wrestling, aggression and narcissism.

I hate the Combat Club shyt honestly…it’s just corny to me. Maybe if it was Danielson’s stable instead where he’s the leader along with Regal and have 3 other guys as they’re underlings (Moriarty, Yuta, Garcia) proving themselves to Regal & Bryan to earn respect then it would be cool but other than that i don’t care about it.

Bryan is in a weird spot right now…

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tag work. He's a great tag wrestler and it's been awhile. Stretch out the big singles stuff a bit.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dude just wanna wrestle and dont care what position in the card hes in, its hilarious
Yup, all dude wants is 10-15 minutes to wrestle on TV and the occasional long match on PPV (or Dynamite if it's warranted). That's why I think TK is not gonna rush him vs Punk.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Turn him heel and get him the hell away from the Blackpool Fight Club and insert him into a feud with AEW’s biggest baby face Wardlow. Then Punk comes back, have him feud with Punk.