What Would You Do With Bryan Danielson When He Returns?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He’s never doing that because of his kids.
He literally said last week he'd love doing a G-1 with Mox, Claudio and Eddie so he clearly has no issues leaving for an entire month :mjlol:

And a big time gaijin can basically work 1 week a month (work the big show that closes a tour and the show that starts the tour to set up his next match) in Japan and call it a day, he would be spending more time with his family than he does now (and he already is with them a lot of time, compared to when he was in WWE).

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He literally said last week he'd love doing a G-1 with Mox, Claudio and Eddie so he clearly has no issues leaving for an entire month :mjlol:

And a big time gaijin can basically work 1 week a month (work the big show that closes a tour and the show that starts the tour to set up his next match) in Japan and call it a day, he would be spending more time with his family than he does now (and he already is with them a lot of time, compared to when he was in WWE).
He also said he thought about retiring to be with his kids full time, So is it oochie wally or is it one mic

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He also said he thought about retiring to be with his kids full time, So is it oochie wally or is it one mic
Yes, he's also said he's never retiring unless wrestling stops being fun. He's been all over the place for 4 years with these quotes. My point is that wrestling in Japan does not equal him not seeing his family, on the contrary, he will see them more than working a full time job with a U.S promotion

Silkk

Daps
Yes, he's also said he's never retiring unless wrestling stops being fun. He's been all over the place for 4 years with these quotes. My point is that wrestling in Japan does not equal him not seeing his family, on the contrary, he will see them more than working a full time job with a U.S promotion
Idk how you could say that when dude only does like 3-5 shows a month currently as is with AEW

Doing tours in Japan, he’d be gone weeks at a time. And its still all the Covid shyt at play.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would like to see him get a legacy ROH title run if he refuses to win the AEW one

spend time in New Japan

also wouldn’t mind BCC mixing it up with some trios teams. Bryan used to be great in the matches against the shield a decade ago.

Silkk

Daps
I just dont get why he’s being such a passive ass hoe now, Cause its clear how much wrestling means to him and how much he loves it. He might need a turn or something to get him back on track and light a spark inside him

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Idk how you could say that when dude only does like 3-5 shows a month currently as is with AEW

Doing tours in Japan, he’d be gone weeks at a time. And its still all the Covid shyt at play.
I already told you....because he doesn't need to work full tours if he doesn't want to. If being at home is his priority he just has to show up for the big show that closes the tour and stay that week for the show that opens the new tour. That's 1 week of a month, less than what he does in AEW. I say this because he wouldn't be the first wrestler to get that kind of treatment (even old ass Keiji Mutoh got it in his 2008 title run :mjlol:) and New Japan would be willing to give it to him if it meant booking him for big shows, which are the ones they care about the most anyway.

The G-1 is the only long commitment but he's said countless times he wants to do one. He even said it's on Tony to let him do it, not that he's on the fence because he wants to stay home. I don't know what more you want :heh:

Silkk

Daps
I already told you....because he doesn't need to work full tours if he doesn't want to. If being at home is his priority he just has to show up for the big show that closes the tour and stay that week for the show that opens the new tour. That's 1 week of a month, less than what he does in AEW. I say this because he wouldn't be the first wrestler to get that kind of treatment (even old ass Keiji Mutoh got it in his 2008 title run :mjlol:) and New Japan would be willing to give it to him if it meant booking him for big shows, which are the ones they care about the most anyway.

The G-1 is the only long commitment but he's said countless times he wants to do one. He even said it's on Tony to let him do it, not that he's on the fence because he wants to stay home. I don't know what more you want :heh:
We’ll see breh :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I would like to see him get a legacy ROH title run if he refuses to win the AEW one

spend time in New Japan

also wouldn’t mind BCC mixing it up with some trios teams. Bryan used to be great in the matches against the shield a decade ago.
His tags with Mox were they work them like they are Jumbo Tsuruta beating the shyt out of inferior competition, while at the same time giving them stretches were they can show out and show defiance, were really fukking fun to watch. I'd sign up for a couple of months of that and set them up for a tag title shot against FTR at DoN :ehh:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I'd love a New Japan tour for him. But yeah Bryan is just selfless at this point and he takes it too far at times. He was very protected last night even in defeat so that's good but just listen to the man.. He said in an interview the other day that his favorite moment in all of WWE was when he put over Kofi. :manny:
Yea even Bryan expressed his dismay at how they had Kofi lose it