What would you do if a dude blatantly DISRESPECTS your girl while she's WITH YOU?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall should try to avoid these scenarios.

like when u go to the movies, sit at the very top. dont sit where u have to turn around. u wanna be able to see everything so if sh1t happens u can prepare.

i was faced with a couple of situations. i'm at the movies one time. i kept hearing these lil kids running around and making noise. my girl was acting very pissed cause that sh1t was one hell of a distraction. she was turning around and giving these kids the mean mug. i felt like damn it. now i goto do something about this cuz my girl was just losing it. i didn't know who brought this kids here cause all this sh1t was happening behind me. could be some brolic n1gga. so i had to weigh my options. hope to god the noises stopped. but it didn't. the sh1t went on for what seemed like eternity till i finally lost it. turn around and screamed "would yall shut the fucck up?? the fucck is wrong with you!".

the theater went silent instantly. my girl lit up and started giggling. grabbed my hand and started to cuddle. there was a couple of white girls a few seat away form us, i saw them from the corner of my eye give me that look like "oh thank you so much". cause i knew that sh1t was bothering them too. they were fidgeting the whole time.

when we got out the theater she couldn't wait to get on phone to tell her friends/mother about what just happened and how when "my bf told them to shut the fucck up, the whole theater went completely silent".

lol. it felt good that day. but i knew i was lucky. it was most likely a chick that brought those kids there that day. so she aint want none of this lol.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Depends on what reaction I get from my girl.

If my girl is looking at me like :usure: Ima have to take that L and get lumped up. Hopefully he leaves enough for my moms to identify me :sadcam:

If my girl is looking at me like :whoa: I'd be like "Word? You just gon disrespect my girl nikka? Ima fukk you up! WATCH B!!!" Then proceed to get in the car and drive away talking shyt about he lucky Ima Christian now :troll:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'd prolly swing on the nikka like most of ya'll are saying but be real nikkas. Ya'll would get your ass beat if you tried to fight Bob Sapp in them streets. I don't care how mad or heated or upset you are. You would get beaten into a coma. Miss me with the 6 figures, 6 series, typical Coli nikka talk. :usure:

2299373-12_o_bob_sapp_ko_large.jpg

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Family Feud:

*good answer....good answer*

This is a situation where you have to use your brain and your mouthpiece to get the fck outta dodge. Aint nothing a normal man can do against a monster like that, except accumulate gargantuan medical bills. The most important thing is getting out of that situation safely. Shootin' a fair one with that nikka is suicide. All you have to keep in mind is that this nikka is a loser who is jealous of the relationship and what we have, theoretically, as a couple. Aint no use in sinking to his level so he can damage our lives, possibly permanently.

man.....I understand..... but I disagree..... I spent half my life walking away from fights knowing that I could fukk up the other guy up in a second, I cant honestly think back and remember a time I had a streetfight other than when I was running a club...

most of the time shyt aint worth it and I would walk away in a second...

however a guy disrespecting my loved ones is crossing the line and he would get checked.....

The greatest thing boxing gave me isnt the ability to fight, but the ability not to be afraid of fighting someone bigger or stronger, it also makes you very calm and controlled ....

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd prolly swing on the nikka like most of ya'll are saying but be real nikkas. Ya'll would get your ass beat if you tried to fight Bob Sapp in them streets. I don't care how mad or heated or upset you are. You would get beaten into a coma. Miss me with the 6 figures, 6 series, typical Coli nikka talk. :usure:

2299373-12_o_bob_sapp_ko_large.jpg

of course you would get beat.... difference is not in fighting ability....difference is some people are afraid to take a beating and some people arent...

like when Craig fought Deebo

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
my current chick would pretend to want me to walk away and tell me it's not worth it but i know her and i know myself...she'd want me to punch that nikka dead in his shyt

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
of course you would get beat.... difference is not in fighting ability....difference is some people are afraid to take a beating and some people arent...

like when Craig fought Deebo

Yeah I feel you but we all have to realize that if we fight a nikka like that we will most likely end up in the ICU, unless u built like that nikka @Ronnie Lott or some shyt

Last edited by a moderator:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
So, in your mind, a potential murder rap is more desirable than a potential beatdown?

:heh: who said kill the nikka. We just gonna rough him up a bit:smugbiden: We'll make our point but leave the nikka breathing....barely:jawalrus:

But if it was a now or never scenario, I'd walk away for the reasons I already stated:yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
shyt like that, you gotta use your head. Cause dudes like that are trained to kill. Call him a wannabe white supremacist Clayton Bixsby nikka and tell him jokingly to get his own girl. If he tries to drag me in a fight, call him a punk that is scared of fighting someone his own size.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Scenario:
If you were out with your girl, you're far away from your neighborhood and you're not strapped...and this nikka walks up, looks you right in your eyes then he grabs your girls ass and say she needs to leave with him...

Your girl is offended and doesn't say shyt...she just looks at you to see what you will do...What do you do?

A.) Act like you didn't see it and argue with your girl on the car ride home
B.) Fight the dude and get the love of Jesus beat out of you
C.) Say fukk it and just break up with her there cause its a loss either way.

For all you single nikkas who can't relate, make pretend your girl is super duper bad, she is smart and runs her own successful business. Plus she looks like this...

4d869a3d8e196.jpg

179845809.jpg

b64e.jpg

Dela-Monet-All-Hip-Hop-Models-10.jpg

4d869d6bd8fd8.jpg

Remember, you have NO weapon (no makeshift weapons) and you're out the hood so you can't call your homies to help and you have to make a move NOW.

Here is the demonically beastly looking nikka here...

:damn:

6'4 340lbs:damn:

I'll take the L. Not getting hospitalized over some girl. At the end of the day even if I get beaten to a pulp and she's happy I defended her, months later who knows this relationship might not even work out. Get my ass beat for nothing

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Scenario:
If you were out with your girl, you're far away from your neighborhood and you're not strapped...and this nikka walks up, looks you right in your eyes then he grabs your girls ass and say she needs to leave with him...

Your girl is offended and doesn't say shyt...she just looks at you to see what you will do...What do you do?

A.) Act like you didn't see it and argue with your girl on the car ride home
B.) Fight the dude and get the love of Jesus beat out of you
C.) Say fukk it and just break up with her there cause its a loss either way.

For all you single nikkas who can't relate, make pretend your girl is super duper bad, she is smart and runs her own successful business. Plus she looks like this...

4d869a3d8e196.jpg

179845809.jpg

b64e.jpg

Dela-Monet-All-Hip-Hop-Models-10.jpg

4d869d6bd8fd8.jpg

Remember, you have NO weapon (no makeshift weapons) and you're out the hood so you can't call your homies to help and you have to make a move NOW.

Here is the demonically beastly looking nikka here...

:damn:
My girl is going to pull away, reach in her bag, pull out her mace, spray him and then we gonna look at him like :shaq: and do the Ali Shuffle before we make him into one of those black gum stains in the street. I have a brown belt in Brazillian Jiujitsu. Im more worried about what i might do to him if he struggles, then what he'll do to me if he ko's me cuz the backup blade is comin out her purse if i take that L and he doesnt let it go. You got to body both of us.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I feel you but we all have to realize that if we fight a nikka like that we will most likely end up in the ICU, unless u built like that nikka @Ronnie Lott or some shyt

The funny thing about getting a beat down is in your mind its always worse than the actual beatdown, .....I think afterwards theres always a feeling of "ok it hurts but its not as bad as I thought it would be"...

To me there is no shame in losing a fight, just as there is no shame in walking away from one ..... I would personally never criticize anyone who wants to walk away from an ass kicking ......

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The funny thing about getting a beat down is in your mind its always worse than the actual beatdown, .....I think afterwards theres always a feeling of "ok it hurts but its not as bad as I thought it would be"...

To me there is no shame in losing a fight, just as there is no shame in walking away from one ..... I would personally never criticize anyone who wants to walk away from an ass kicking ......

Yeah that's true but you would risk your girl looking at you like a punk. I would prolly pull my girl away and tell her to wait outside and then go grab a brick or bottle and pull the ol "I'm in the car, He on the ground, tryna figure out what the fukk just happen"

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My BF is short and over 30. That negro better not try to fight no big ass dude like that. You can get over verbal disrespect but it takes a long ass time to get over the embarrassment of getting your ass beat in front of your girlfriend.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's true but you would risk your girl looking at you like a punk. I would prolly pull my girl away and tell her to wait outside and then go grab a brick or bottle and pull the ol "I'm in the car, He on the ground, tryna figure out what the fukk just happen"

Jamie Foxx - bytchalism - YouTube

forreal....its like a no win situation because your girl will remember that shyt...you wont be hurt but your soul gonna be burning slow