What would you do if a dude blatantly DISRESPECTS your girl while she's WITH YOU?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
KI'd keep my mouth shut,walk to the car,and make some phone calls:jawalrus:Within the hour,the police would be pulling his body from the bushes:win:

Also keep in mind the ramifications of getting your ass beat. In my line of work,I basically have a morals clause in my contract. And if I were lucky to keep my job,you can't make money from a hospital.

And if you're a father and your family is stuggling with your low end job then what? Would it be worth not putting food on your families table or a roof over your head over some dumb nikka who don't know you? Classic case of when keeping it real goes wrong.

Like I said,get in the car,call the goons,ride on him together,ride out together. The job gets done quicker so you don't get caught. Boss shyt:smugdraper:

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We always carry at least a steering lock but even if we don't have that, we brawling. My girl would throw the first blow to be honest as she values respect above everything else.

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
I would get suicidal beast mode on that nikka, call up the voodoo gods. BITE HIS MUTHAfukkIN FACE OFF BREH!

I'd prolly end up paralyzed or dead, but at least his face look like it got ate by a tasmanian devil.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quick headbutt (sucker-punch-style) followed by a nut-kick then run like hell.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I would get suicidal beast mode on that nikka, call up the voodoo gods. BITE HIS MUTHAfukkIN FACE OFF BREH!

I'd prolly end up paralyzed or dead, but at least his face look like it got ate by a tasmanian devil.

On some ol
7XfLd.gif

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Man I was in a situation like this a while ago. I was at the club with my girl and some friends, I was just talkin to a few homies and I guess at one point some dude walked by and slapped my girlfriends ass.

Now I didn't even know this happened until she told be like 15 minutes later :mindblown: I was fukking pissed like why didn't you tell me! She said because she didn't want me to get into a fight and get into trouble :wtf: :rudy:

That fakkit got real lucky that night, I would have stomped him out.

Daps
Punch him DEAD in his shyt...

:heh: after he eats that punch he's gonna make you have to eat through a straw.

I'd come back at 6 to deal with his ass.

You can't come back at 6...you have to make a move NOW.

Clock him in the temple, one hitter quitter :ehh:

He's a trainned fighter you not gonna get a clean shot at him, plus he's 6'4". Plus them nikkas be eating those punches from pros so what makes your "one hitter" special. You aint "Jax" from Mortal Kombat are you? :mjpls:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Scenario:
If you were out with your girl, you're far away from your neighborhood and you're not strapped...and this nikka walks up, looks you right in your eyes then he grabs your girls ass and say she needs to leave with him...

Your girl is offended and doesn't say shyt...she just looks at you to see what you will do...What do you do?

A.) Act like you didn't see it and argue with your girl on the car ride home
B.) Fight the dude and get the love of Jesus beat out of you
C.) Say fukk it and just break up with her there cause its a loss either way.

For all you single nikkas who can't relate, make pretend your girl is super duper bad, she is smart and runs her own successful business. Plus she looks like this... First why would i be in the hood with a fine successful woman? There would be no reason, 2nd this did happen to me why i was rollerblading with girl in Queens, he starts running his mouth getting out of line, i stopped took off my blades and reached into the garbage can, picking up a bottle that i broke into his face, now mind you this scared the girl off but i was younger and dumber and didn't care what would happen, the guy didn't expect it either, he thought my silence meant he won, which he did because i went to his level and could gone to jail.

4d869a3d8e196.jpg

179845809.jpg

b64e.jpg

Dela-Monet-All-Hip-Hop-Models-10.jpg

4d869d6bd8fd8.jpg

Remember, you have NO weapon (no makeshift weapons) and you're out the hood so you can't call your homies to help and you have to make a move NOW.

Here is the demonically beastly looking nikka here...

:damn:

Daps
Some dudes just don't get it.....a man doing that in front of you isn't disrespecting your girl he's disrespecting YOU and indirectly calling you a p*ssy...

I am fukking dude up no questions.....

Forget who the disrespect is toward...its about what you would do.

If I was the gf in this situation, I would defend my boo and myself since ol dude disrespected both of us. Now, I ain't gone fight no nygga but I may curse his ass out one good time

I would expect my dude to stick up for not only me, but himself as well. and if he doesn't

I wouldnt be able to look at him the same or take him seriously from that point on. Once I see you get punked or whatever from some random ass nygga... you fail in my eyes

I respect that you would defend your man but you wouldn't fight no 6'4"...340lb (muscle) dude. Be real. You would probably egg ya man to fight him and pray on the sidelines.

I'd take off on him immediately. He might beat my ass but I'd be able to look at my swollen lumped up face in the mirror and not be ashamed.

and I'd seriously pay someone to kill him shortly after.

This is a realistic answer...Respect.

shoot him a fade regardless if i get my ass kicked. i'd fight anybody. i dont care.

Realistic answer...Respect.

6'4 340? :merchant: I would tell my bf to just let this one go. He's not tiny but he could get seriously hurt.

"Just walk away, boo. walk away" :whoa:

Realistic answer...I respect how you would think about your mans well being vs some symbolic heroic gesture. I bet you outta all the nikka on the coli if they girl was like walk away...they wouldn't hesitate to say. "You know what babe, you right. Its not even worth it, I aint tryna get arrested for fighting :birdman:..." deep down inside they would be like :whew: :ahh:

you're missing the point...homeboy is actually disrespecting YOU with his little stunt...gotta handle that ass whooping or not :pacspit:

Forget about who is disrespected cause really both of yall were disrespected...its about what you'll do about it.

KI'd keep my mouth shut,walk to the car,and make some phone calls Within the hour,the police would be pulling his body from the bushes:win:

Also keep in mind the ramifications of getting your ass beat. In my line of work,I basically have a morals clause in my contract. And if I were lucky to keep my job,you can't make money from a hospital.

And if you're a father and your family is stuggling with your low end job then what? Would it be worth not putting food on your families table or a roof over your head over some dumb nikka who don't know you? Classic case of when keeping it real goes wrong.

Like I said,get in the car,call the goons,ride on him together,ride out together. The job gets done quicker so you don't get caught. Boss shyt:smugdraper:

Almost realistic answer but, like I said...you gotta make a move then and there. He's not gonna stick around for you to retaliate or get your homies to help cause yall far out ya hood.

We always carry at least a steering lock but even if we don't have that, we brawling. My girl would throw the first blow to be honest as she values respect above everything else.

Your girl is NOT swinging on a 6'4" 340 muscle bound fighter. If she loves you she'll tell you not to fight.

Realistic answer. Respect.

quick headbutt (sucker-punch-style) followed by a nut-kick then run like hell.

Best answer. I would probably do this. Field goal Kick him in the nuts, punch him in the head then grab my girl hand and run like hell.

I'll be in the car like...
tumblr_lt4ndpff021qkv4zy.gif

I'll be like...:usure: "Look bytch, I tried. You saw how big he was. There's is nothing shameful about kicking a nikka in the nuts."

kiss her and punch cuz dead in the face...

I can't call it after that

Realistic answer. Respect.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
If I was the gf in this situation, I would defend my boo and myself since ol dude disrespected both of us. Now, I ain't gone fight no nygga but I may curse his ass out one good time:smugfavre:

I would expect my dude to stick up for not only me, but himself as well. and if he doesn't :wtf:

I wouldnt be able to look at him the same or take him seriously from that point on. Once I see you get punked or whatever from some random ass nygga... you fail in my eyes:ufdup:

If he fights and gets his ass beat in front of you, do you still look at him the same way?

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I respect that you would defend your man but you wouldn't fight no 6'4"...340lb (muscle) dude. Be real. You would probably egg ya man to fight him and pray on the sidelines.

Your right. My 5"4 self aint fighting nobody, but be on the sidelines with a prayer for my boo.