What would you do if a dude blatantly DISRESPECTS your girl while she's WITH YOU?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
In that situation with your home girl, they did good. No need to egg on or partake in foolishness.

However, if someone disrespects me physically, thats a different story. lol@ coma. I wouldn't just up and drop dude off jump.

ive never been in any situation like this so all I can do is speculate.

So you KNOW for sure you want him to risk it all, but you DON'T KNOW for sure if you'd stay with him if he lost...correct?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
correct:wow:

I aint shyt :snoop:

I see...

you know I just thought of something

I think every man should have this conversation with the one they're seeing/SO/whatever just to see where they stand cause I think I wanna change my answer

I'm still a certain type of person that would WANT to swing either way, but after having some time to think about it, and considering how some women think, I thought of that Jurassic Park quote about one being "so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should."

I guess it's the wisest decision to make sure you know where you stand with your lady just in case a situation ever occurs and you don't come out the victor :wow:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
You gotta be a real low down bytch to even consider dropping a man that fought for you

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I make sure Im secure at all times :mjpls:

But for the sake of this thread, I'd sucker-punch dude in the throat as hard as the world of science allows me to.
If he isnt choking and on the verge of death I'd have to take the situation as it came, Im sure theres somethin around there I can hit that nikka with :skip: