What would you do if a dude blatantly DISRESPECTS your girl while she's WITH YOU?

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your girl is NOT swing on a 6'4" 340 muscle bound fighter. If she loves you she'll tell you not to fight.
My girl is a raw yardie who don't give a fukk how big you are. She fought six bouncers at once and smashed one of their faces in with a mobile phone, she is not watching this guy regardless. I'd be more shook to hit him than her, but would have to because I can't get badded up in front of her by another man.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forget who the disrespect is toward...its about what you would do.

I respect that you would defend your man but you wouldn't fight no 6'4"...340lb (muscle) dude. Be real. You would probably egg ya man to fight him and pray on the sidelines.

This is a realistic answer...Respect.

Realistic answer...Respect.

Realistic answer...I respect how you would think about your mans well being vs some symbolic heroic gesture. I bet you outta all the nikka on the coli if they girl was like walk away...they wouldn't hesitate to say. "You know what babe, you right. Its not even worth it, I aint tryna get arrested for fighting :birdman:..." deep down inside they would be like :whew: :ahh:

Forget about who is disrespected cause really both of yall were disrespected...its about what you'll do about it.

Almost realistic answer but, liek I said...you gotta make a move then and there. He's not gonna stick around for you to retaliate or get your homies to help cause yall far out ya hood.

Your girl is NOT swing on a 6'4" 340 muscle bound fighter. If she loves you she'll tell you not to fight.

Realistic answer. Respect.

Best answer. I would probably do this. Field goal Kick him in the nuts, punch him in the head then grab my girl hand and run like hell.

I'll be in the car like...
tumblr_lt4ndpff021qkv4zy.gif

I'll be like...:usure: "Look bytch, I tried. You saw how big he was. There's is nothing shameful about kicking a nikka in the nuts."

Realistic answer. Respect.

I already told you what I would do, I would fukk dude up

Boxing is like chess, you only get better and learn when you fight people better than you.....

Ive boxed so many people, bigger, stronger, faster, more experienced, younger over the years.... so I simply dont have that fear anymore

dont care if hes 6 "4 or 7"4 dude will get sent to the ER

semtex

:)
Daps
It'd have to go pretty far to come to that. If I fight someone I'm liable to kill them so I'd rather just not get in that situation.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Kinda hard to imagine him catchin to out there like that, I keep mine wit me for this very purpose, at this point in the game I'm too based to be rollin in the dirt wit some nikka, but just following the question, I'd shoot the one wit dude, win or lose for like month after that I'd just post up where ever I ran into him at wit my piece and wait for our paths to cross again

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
6'4 340? :merchant: I would tell my bf to just let this one go. He's not tiny but he could get seriously hurt. :wow:

"Just walk away, boo. walk away" :whoa:

Family Feud:

*good answer....good answer*

This is a situation where you have to use your brain and your mouthpiece to get the fck outta dodge. Aint nothing a normal man can do against a monster like that, except accumulate gargantuan medical bills. The most important thing is getting out of that situation safely. Shootin' a fair one with that nikka is suicide. All you have to keep in mind is that this nikka is a loser who is jealous of the relationship and what we have, theoretically, as a couple. Aint no use in sinking to his level so he can damage our lives, possibly permanently.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Family Feud:

This is a situation where you have to use your brain and your mouthpiece to get the fck outta dodge. Aint nothing a normal man can do against a monster like that, except accumulate gargantuan medical bills. The most important thing is getting out of that situation safely. Shootin' a fair one with that nikka is suicide. All you have to keep in mind is that this nikka is a loser who is jealous of the relationship and what we have, theoretically, as a couple. Aint no use in sinking to his level so he can damage our lives, possibly permanently.

Finally someone who has the ability to put ego aside and use his fukking head.

Daps
Family Feud:

I agree....and this is all well and good, if your girl is as level headed as @Juicy

Most are gonna either pop off at the mouth to this guy/shove him away (both of which will escalate the situation) or they'll step back and look at you like:usure:

Now if you go down the route of simply walking away (assuming this guy just lets y'all walk away) you'll almost certainly have to cut ties with this chick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
KI'd keep my mouth shut,walk to the car,and make some phone calls:jawalrus:Within the hour,the police would be pulling his body from the bushes:win:

Also keep in mind the ramifications of getting your ass beat. In my line of work,I basically have a morals clause in my contract. And if I were lucky to keep my job,you can't make money from a hospital.

And if you're a father and your family is stuggling with your low end job then what? Would it be worth not putting food on your families table or a roof over your head over some dumb nikka who don't know you? Classic case of when keeping it real goes wrong.

Like I said,get in the car,call the goons,ride on him together,ride out together. The job gets done quicker so you don't get caught. Boss shyt:smugdraper:

So, in your mind, a potential murder rap is more desirable than a potential beatdown?