What would be a more interesting and more effective turn for a current star?

Choose 2

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
d1ef998e56394d69e24dc756cf329c7197c5cb1a_00.gif

Heel turns :demonic: :blessed:

romansmile-gif.225158

Face turns :lawd:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Mercedes feels like an obvious one, low-key already is moving like a heel tbh.

All her best work has been as heel from NXT to her Mania main event with Bianca.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Mercedes feels like an obvious one, low-key already is moving like a heel tbh.

All her best work has been as heel from NXT to her Mania main event with Bianca.
Honestly there isn't much babyface about her, ever, and I'm a big fan lol. She isn't that likeable by anyone but dudes who wanna smash, and little girls.

That said...there are A LOT of dudes who wanna smash, and little girls lol

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cody goes the Homelander or Kurt Angle 2000 route where he thinks he's the babyface and everybody hates him, and he starts cheating in his matches would make for great TV
The only problem would be the crowd taking over in ring promos, so they would have to go old school and have Cody cut backstage only promos

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I voted for heel Montez. Tez would be a better, Blacker Ravishing Rick Rude with a whole lot more flavor. I'd like to see Dawkins become Tez's muscle/hitter, and B-Fab be his valet.
Tez would have to be careful, though. Bianca might toss him off their balcony if he got too out of pocket with B-Fab.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Cody goes the Homelander or Kurt Angle 2000 route where he thinks he's the babyface and everybody hates him, and he starts cheating in his matches would make for great TV
The only problem would be the crowd taking over in ring promos, so they would have to go old school and have Cody cut backstage only promos
Honestly the very very first slice of this we might have seen is him brutalizing AJ after the match with his mom's approval...that was honestly not a babyface thing to do :jbhmm:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Heel Bianca

She’s basically been the female John Cena ever since she’s been on the main roster, she hasn’t been a heel since her NXT days.

As good as a babyface she is, I think she has what it takes to be a dope heel. I could see her just terrorizing the women’s division, talking cash shyt like Mark Henry.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think if you give Cody the Learning Tree gimmick, and have him try to drop knowledge on people like he's his dad, that would be big business brother.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Heel Bianca is definitely needed

Babyface Roman :wow: all he need to do is come back & he’s the biggest face in the industry something Vince could never get right

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Man I went with Cody as others have stated going the homelander route could work. Also just going overboard with his presentation having brandy front center, the dog there, going over board with the fireworks could make for a good obnoxious heel.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Man I went with Cody as others have stated going the homelander route could work. Also just going overboard with his presentation having brandy front center, the dog there, going over board with the fireworks could make for a good obnoxious heel.

The problem with that route is that his song is too catchy/cheesy and people are still going to sing along with it so it may not catch as annoying (ie: most WWE fans are annoying as well so with his current presentation it would be hard to present as annoying)

I think a good way to turn Cody would be to have him become obsessed with keeping the title where he starts getting DQd or cheating to keep the title, pushes Brandy in front of people, ducking opponents etc.

:manny: