What % of women would drop their current dude for a man worth $20 billion?

What % of women would leave their current for a billionaire?

• 5-20%

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 20-40%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 40-60%

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • 60-80%

Votes: 21 16.3%
  • 80-90%

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • Over 90%

Votes: 84 65.1%

• Total voters

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don't think it's the same percentage as men. If a man is with a dime and he's a millionaire already, I don't think he would necessarily leave that for a woman worth $20B. Especially if he's prideful, he would essentially be dependent on her lifestyle.
I mean the real equivalent is:

What percentage of women would leave for a wealthy man? We aren’t just leaving if a cuter guy comes along.

VS

What percentage of men would leave for a younger woman? Y’all aren’t just leaving because a more financially successful woman comes along.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
It really depends.

A lot of women would choose Future, Kendrick, Drake, etc. over Elon Musk.

You ever seen a woman feint over Larry Page?

I've seen multiple women absolutely lose their minds irrationally during the early 2000's over Pharrell. Causing riots and shyt.

To most women there's a sweet spot: Rich enough with plenty of clout >>>> only money.

There's a reason a lot of tyc00ns are salty about entertainers as they pull up with the latter pull up with the finest women.
Women see the utility and value of money/wealth in life. They know money makes your life easier, sweeter(:dame: ) more comfortable and more fun. But they want, desire and actively search fame/social status/clout/approval from their female peers most of all. Nothing makes women more jealous and envious than seeing a coveted and desired famous man in a relationship with another woman. And most women want to be the queen of their social circle/friend group, and dating/marrying men of higher social standing (like rich celebrities) makes them socially superior to most women by association. That’s why the boss’s wife feels she’s better than the worker’s wife. Same social dynamics. She has higher social status than the other women, because the man she’s with. Dating a male celebrity gives them bragging rights over other women and allows them to stunt/flex on other women .

And In the eyes of Most women, 20 million is as good as 20 billion. You’re rich either way.

And most women deep down know that’s it’s possible for them to get a « rich » breh but never a famous one because they are so rare out there, I mean there are far more millionaires and billionaires than legitimate A-List/B-List/C-List celebrities. Your average late teens/early 20s baddie rather be with any up and coming poppin young rapper/singer/athlete/actor than any of Warren Buffett/Jeff Bezos/Bill Gates. Hell, they would prefer to date a reality TV star(D-List celebrity level )than a old billionaire. They only value rich men from the entertainment/professional sports industry. Because the latter are cool, famous and popular and socially infuential(they influence the behavior, fashion, attitude, lingo of people etc ) To these young baddies, men like Buffett/Bezos/Gates are just old and boring guys with money. They’re removed from the world of young folks and aren’t socially involved in the « scene ». They don’t go to bars/clubs/festivals. They aren’t active on social media(instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc). They just ain’t cool, poppin and don’t have juice/clout with the coolest demographics (tastemakers, and young women/ young men under 40)

@IIVI

Last edited:

Soldier

Daps
It really depends.

A lot of women would choose Future, Kendrick, Drake, etc. over Elon Musk.

You ever seen a woman feint over Larry Page?

I've seen multiple women absolutely lose their minds irrationally during the early 2000's over Pharrell. Causing riots and shyt.

To most women there's a sweet spot: Rich enough with plenty of clout >>>> only money.

There's a reason a lot of tyc00ns are salty about entertainers as they pull up with the latter pull up with the finest women.

:sas1: :sas2:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Women see the utility and value of money/wealth in life. They know money makes your life easier, sweeter(:dame: ) more comfortable and more fun. But they want, desire and actively search fame/social status/clout/approval from their female peers most of all. Nothing makes women more jealous and envious than seeing a coveted and desired famous man in a relationship with another woman. And most women want to be the queen of their social circle/friend group, and dating/marrying men of higher social standing (like rich celebrities) makes them socially superior to most women by association. That’s why the boss’s wife feels she’s better than the worker’s wife. Same social dynamics. She has higher social status than the other women, because the man she’s with. Dating a male celebrity gives them bragging rights over other women and allows them to stunt/flex on other women .

And In the eyes of Most women, 20 million is as good as 20 billion. You’re rich either way.

And most women deep down know that’s it’s possible for them to get a « rich » breh but never a famous one because they are so rare out there, I mean there are far more millionaires and billionaires than legitimate A-List/B-List/C-List celebrities. Your average late teens/early 20s baddie rather be with any up and coming poppin young rapper/singer/athlete/actor than any of Warren Buffett/Jeff Bezos/Bill Gates. Hell, they would prefer to date a reality TV star(D-List celebrity level )than a old billionaire. They only value rich men from the entertainment/professional sports industry. Because the latter are cool, famous and popular and socially infuential(they influence the behavior, fashion, attitude, lingo of people etc ) To these young baddies, men like Buffett/Bezos/Gates are just old and boring guys with money. They’re removed from the world of young folks and aren’t socially involved in the « scene ». They don’t go to bars/clubs/festivals. They aren’t active on social media(instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc). They just ain’t cool, poppin and don’t have juice/clout with the coolest demographics (tastemakers, and young women/ young men under 40)

@IIVI

Lol that’s not true at all. $20 million is rich. $20 billion is super wealthy. A world of a difference.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Shiiiiiiit
vT1EP-.gif

Soldier

Daps
Lol that’s not true at all. $20 million is rich. $20 billion is super wealthy. A world of a difference.
My point is that Most women don’t care that much about the difference between a wealthy man and a rich man . To them it’s the same, both men have a lot of money either way.

Last edited:

Soldier

Daps
a tougher question would be

A woman has to pick and choose one man to marry and build a family with.

She’s got two choices in front of her:

1.a rich and famous man from the entertainment/professional sports industry worth 20 million.

Or

2. a « non-industry famous », low profile wealthy billionaire worth 20 billions.

Which one will she pick?

@Gloxina

mag357

Superstar
Daps
a tougher question would be

A woman has to pick and choose one man to marry and build a family with.

She’s got two choices in front of her:

1.a rich and famous man from the entertainment/professional sports industry worth 20 million.

Or

2. a « non-industry famous », low profile wealthy billionaire worth 20 billions.

Which one will she pick?

@Gloxina

Comrade... I'm saying if you took the 20mil away.
And just made it a reasonable income.
Shes still taking #1.

I really think that's what feminism was all about.
And I'm not being mean here... Im just trying to think about it from a womans perspective.

When patriarchy ruled... Women HAD to choose the successful dude, who could take care of her.
Even if she didn't want to be with that dude. He wasn't attractive, he was corny or whatever... It was better for her life to give herself to him.
And a lot of corny, ugly men are successful and are willing to take care of women.

But once women started to work, have bank accounts and have money...now they had the power to choose who they wanted to give sex to and love... because they don't need men to survive.
And also the men they want probably don't have the means or even want to take care of them.
So it works

I forgot which one of thecoli women recently said something about it's not supposed to be fair. Only a certain small percentage of men should only have access to p*ssy. (I'm paraphrasing) But she was right.

So in summation... She is taking whoever gets her coochie wet verses the money. And the nikka that's Poppin gets her coochie wet

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
We saw the answer and the result of what would happen with Cassie leaving Ryan Leslie for Diddy.

Diddy isn't worth 20 billion but compared to Ryan Leslie, he was worthless.

Ultimately she's going to leave and get much more than she bargained for........or she's going to leave and still want that ol' thing back.

Either way you as the guy wins out.

lib123

All Star
Daps
My point is that Most women don’t care that much about the difference between a wealthy man and a rich man . To them it’s the same, both men have a lot of money either way.

Lol I don’t know about that. It’s definitely not the same. Yeah there are women who wouldn’t care but I don’t think that’s most women.