What would be a more interesting and more effective turn for a current star?

Choose 2

• Total voters

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Feel like Heel Bianca and Babyface Logan would create the most interest and get the biggest live reactions...like, if done in big moments.

I wanted to say Babyface Roman, but with how well the Bloodline got over at its peak, it feels like we've seen a glimpse already.

Tweener Gunther was going to be my other choice, but I feel like he's already in "prizefighter/big fight category" once the bell actually rings. His move set and mannerisms wouldn't need to change much for him to lean either way. We just want to see him fukk people up.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Power Couple Heel Tez and Bianca would feed families. Have AD play the unwilling partner to their fukkery. I voted for them two. Plus, they need a character change.

Babyface Bron was so bad that the safe ass NXT crowd turned on him.

Face Roman is kinda given since it's legit gonna happen and it's not just fantasy booking.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Bianca's gimmick is meant to be heel. I'd be curious how that changes from NXT because for her to literally be the apex of physical ability and talent in the women's division, she never won when it mattered.

Royal Rumble
Main Event Wrestlemania Women's title win
400+ day Women's title reign

:dahell: Am I missing something.

I agree with the beginning though. I think the kids just took to her too much to keep her heel.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Royal Rumble

I agree with the beginning though. I think the kids just took to her too much to keep her heel.
I think he meant when she was a heel in NXT, that she never really won a title there.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
When Roman turns face with his current demeanor WWE is going to another level.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Power Couple Heel Tez and Bianca would feed families. Have AD play the unwilling partner to their fukkery. I voted for them two. Plus, they need a character change.

Face Roman is kinda given since it's legit gonna happen and it's not just fantasy booking.
They turned on Bron because they wanted Carmelo as champion more. Towards the end of his NXT run they got back on Bron's side.

Edit: Let me add more. Bron wasn't bad as a babyface, it was a combination of him basically having nothing more to do as a babyface right when the fans were clamoring for Carmelo to be champion. They essentially turned on him because they wanted someone new at the top. I do agree when he turned heel for a while after losing the title that they found the best version of his character.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They turned on Bron because they wanted Carmelo as champion more. Towards the end of his NXT run they got back on Bron's side.

Tell me that Bron would be more compelling as a face, right now, going for the Intercontinental title.

True (bolded) but, that wasn't the typical face run. Him and Corbin fukked each other up and he showed more personality.

Maybe I just take "babyface" too literally, but, I would call Bron more of a tweener during the Wolf Dawgs run.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Tell me that Bron would be more compelling as a face, right now, going for the Intercontinental title.

True (bolded) but, that wasn't the typical face run. Him and Corbin fukked each other up and he showed more personality.

Maybe I just take "babyface" too literally, but, I would call Bron more of a tweener during the Wolf Dawgs run.
I didn't say that. I said how the crowd turned back around on him going into his teaming with Corbin. After he lost the title and was destroying people, the "Bron Breakker sucks" chants changed back into dog barks. I never said that he needed to be a babyface on the main because we all know how different the NXT crowd is. He is way better off as a heel right now. I was just pointing out the facts of his situation in what you were saying.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

An entire year from now, but them slowly turning and then winning king and queen of the ring, and makng a royal family would be low key incredible

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Royal Rumble

I mean specifically HEEL Bianca. We never saw that outside of NXT, and Heel Bianca never won when it mattered.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Some interesting choices here :patrice:

I personally don’t mind at all Cody being top babyface, too good of a thing for him to turn heel. Having said that…I voted him because I could see there being an absolutely Masterful heel version of himself lurking in there

I also picked Roman as a face because as much as people like the “Now he’s Finally getting to be himself!” And “This is what he should’ve Been!” takes for him as his current heel self, y’all know damn well there’s a cool non-corny face version of himself that’s a hugely successful possibility. Like, the face he “should’ve BEEN”

These heel Cody and face Roman feuding would be intriguing as hell. But remember they keep saying Roman won’t be sticking around Too much longer, so how much of a possibility is that really?

Third pick would’ve been Heel Bianca. Absolutely possible, absolutely needed. If/when she feuds with Cargill, I don’t want that cocky AEW Jade, I want Belair to be the antagonist

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Roman face turn is EASY, looks like they're already doing it and it'll be over big.

The others, none seem obvious or easy. You can still make Orton heel with the right opponent I think, but it won't last long before he's getting cheered again. He could be heel against Cody but he's gonna get cheered against most faces
So Charlotte comes back as face? How is Damien gonna act as a face? Doing more nice praise opponent promos?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bianca's gimmick is meant to be heel. I'd be curious how that changes from NXT because for her to literally be the apex of physical ability and talent in the women's division, she never won when it mattered.

I'm interested in a face/tweener GUNTHER as it's a challenge to make that work compared to everything else.

Heel Tez, I'd like to see.
Bianca dominates matches too much to be a face unless shes like monster face Brock in early 03