What % of women would drop their current dude for a man worth $20 billion?

What % of women would leave their current for a billionaire?

• 5-20%

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 20-40%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 40-60%

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • 60-80%

Votes: 21 16.3%
  • 80-90%

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • Over 90%

Votes: 84 65.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Collaborative-vs-Litigated-Divorce-1536x960.jpg

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alot of people in general are not smart

the person who has that money could be a psycho that locks you into a beautiful prison and screws with your head 24/7
I been with women with money, did'nt make me a difference.... you appreciate peace of mind with bills paid

back in my struggle days I had somebody leave me and get with somebody that had more, he was verbally abusive and shamed her in public

she tried to come running back with Usain Bolt speed saying she misses coming over to my place(my tiny apt at the time), but I closed the gate

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I believe around high 80s definitely going to accept the deal. The others are super religious or grew up in a home with strong family values. But we've seen over the years what comes with dealing with those type of people and how it hollows your soul. Just don't come back crying wolf when you're burnt out and aged out. Hopefully they invested some of the money

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
alot of people in general are not smart

the person who has that money could be a psycho that locks you into a beautiful prison and screws with your head 24/7
I been with women with money, did'nt make me a difference.... you appreciate peace of mind with bills paid

back in my struggle days I had somebody leave me and get with somebody that had more, he was verbally abusive and shamed her in public

she tried to come running back with Usain Bolt speed saying she misses coming over to my place(my tiny apt at the time), but I closed the gate

There are tons of women who have endured that same behavior with a broke, or average earning man, so why wouldn't they with a billionaire? On top of that, when she's actually tired of his shyt, she'll just divorce him, and work out a settlement that will have her set for life.

Breh being with someone with money and being with someone with 20 billion dollars are two vastly different concepts. The average person can imagine their life with money...Nice house, have some nice cars, jewels, clothes, trips, etc...The conception of imagining the life of a Multi-billionaire is damn near impossible for the average person.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's definitely like 95% give or take.

But I'm surprised some of y'all saying it would be the same for me.

I don't think it would be that high because of money.

nikkaz would cheat just for different p*ssy... Yes definitely.
But leaving your women for another chik because of money, I don't see that.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are tons of women who have endured that same behavior with a broke, or average earning man, so why wouldn't they with a billionaire? On top of that, when she's actually tired of his shyt, she'll just divorce him, and work out a settlement that will have her set for life.

Breh being with someone with money and being with someone with 20 billion dollars are two vastly different concepts. The average person can imagine their life with money...Nice house, have some nice cars, jewels, clothes, trips, etc...The conception of imagining the life of a Multi-billionaire is damn near impossible for the average person.

Yes, in North America

but outside of that I dont think that will work with a Saudi, Chinese, or Russian billionaire

below are the cities with the most billionaires

1 🇺🇸 New York 119 +1
2 🇬🇧 London 97 +3
3 🇮🇳 Mumbai 92 +4
4 🇨🇳 Beijing 91 -3
5 🇨🇳 Shanghai 87 -2
6 🇨🇳 Shenzhen 84 -2
7 🇭🇰 Hong Kong 65 -1
8 🇷🇺 Moscow 59 No Change
9 🇮🇳 New Delhi 57 +6
10. us San Francisco

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread topic is a slippery slope

I'm scared of some of you nikkas, the way ya'll post you might exit Harlem for a billion-aire :dame: