What was your first nikka wake up call like?

Khadafhi

50 States
Daps
Reppin
Omaha's Flyest
I remember I was 18 me n my homie was ridin around n got bumped up for no reason. Cop asked me did I have a record I said no cuz I had drug n gambling charge from high school sealed because I was in a diversion program. b*stard took me down to jail n made the homie walk home. This was from the pager era

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
"Professor, I wanted to know if you graded my paper yet?"

"No. I haven't."

"Oh....okay. I only asked because I saw that some of the students got theirs back already."

"I decided to grade yours last..............[takes a small breath]...........I actually thought you had plagiarized. The paper was well written. Almost as if a professional had done it. I didn't believe that you wrote it. I scanned your paper twice and.....nothing came up :ld:Now that I know everything is okay, I should have it graded sometime next week."

5l2_Lvv.png

This just made me angry :patrice:

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
I got my wake up call when I was in kindergarten, I was on the playground minding my own business. When this white boy walks up to me and says, "your dad took my dad's job" I'm like what? He goes on to say "My dad said that because of affirmative action, he didn't get the job that he wanted" After he tells me that story, he punches me in the chest. All the kids on the playground had stop what they were doing, and came over to see what was going on. After I got up off the ground from where that kid had sucker punch me, I hit him with one these
1e77d82f4971e2c96030d707f71db386.jpg
I knocked his ass out, he was laying flat on his back like this :dead:with blood coming out of his nose, that was my first fight ever and I won. I was feeling good about myself until one of the kids ran and told the teacher and said that I had started the fight, the teacher tells me to go back inside and puts me in time out, and made me sit in the corner by myself for the rest of the day. I tried to tell her that the other kid had started the fight, but she didn't believe me. I haven't trust or felt comfortable around white people ever since that day.

Last edited:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Sophomore year in high school and I finally realized that I was a token.
Every single joke that was ever directed at me had been race related and it got more offensive as time went along, all the way from people touching my hair and answering anything regarding me with "Black" because they thought that was funny to slave jokes and jokes about police brutality and beating and lynching and that while they said they hated all people equally all the racially charged jokes were directed at me and me alone and anything else towards anyone else was weak sauce. They didn't do it with malice or anything but were just legitimately clueless about these things but I couldn't handle it so I stuck with my Hispanic friends instead and left them in the dust.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
It was a saturday night in western PA ( during college)

me and my homie just pulled up to scoop some friends from their apt before we hit the party. all of a sudden some beat up ass pickup coasts down the street and you hear a obviously drunk white dude yell "Niiiiiiiiaggerssss!" then sped up right as they were passing

idk what it was about the way he said it, but i didn't feel threatened....instead slightly amused. it wasnt just p*ssy, it was some grade A clown shyt to pop shyt then speed off like we was about to start chasing the car or some shyt

as he sped by my face:

howarddealwithit.gif

My homie was like::dwillhuh:

as we were about to walk in the apartments we both paused like :wow: did that just happen?
Damn near the same thing happened to me. Me and my brother were in Vegas and were walking back from the movies when a white dude driving in the opposite direction yelled out the same thing. Like you I wasn't threatened at all and was kind of weirded out by the whole thing. I'm thinking what would possess someone to go out of there way to do that but now I know not to be shocked by that kind of shyt anymore.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Damn near the same thing happened to me. Me and my brother were in Vegas and were walking back from the movies when a white dude driving in the opposite direction yelled out the same thing. Like you I wasn't threatened at all and was kind of weirded out by the whole thing. I'm thinking what would possess someone to go out of there way to do that but now I know not to be shocked by that kind of shyt anymore.
Happened to me while I was walking home from school in middle school. It didn't phase me then but after awhile I started to wonder.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
1 up

"Did your friends ever accuse you of trying to be white" English 101 professor.
I'd have their job, breh. I swear.

As for me, I was working the last census for a little extra cash. They put me in Mil Basin which is a predominantly white area in Brooklyn. Many Jews, Italians, etc. Anyway, one day I'm out there and I'm walking up to this lady's doorstep when she shouts out "Leave me alone, I don't want anything from you."
I hit her with the :dwillhuh: and tell her that I'm from the census bureau and I just had a few questions. I show her my ID, papers, etc and we get started. Most people invite you in, but this old broad keeps me outside in the scorching heat and when we're about to finish tell me that I speak very well. I'm very eloquent and that she wouldn't have thought by looking at me. I had to be college educated. I was so shocked that I didn't say anything. shyt went down exactly like in the movies. I just thanked her for her time and kept otli pushing. shyt really fukked my day up.

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Two instances, same month...

Moved to LA from NYC when I was like 7... Still had my Jamaican accent...
Got teased relentlessly by everyone at my new school... got called 'African boy...'
No one really gave two shyts about it when I was in NY...
Then I dropped my accent and got teased for 'talking white...'
:to:

Next, I was walking from school to the library and two cops flag me down, on that loudspeaker going

"WHY AREN'T YOU IN CLASS?" :birdman:

'It was a half-day, officers." :sadcam:

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" :birdman:

"Dropping off some library books..."

Then they got out of the squad car, asking me what gang I'm from, searching my backpack, going through my lunch bag...
And they just got in their car and drove off.

Mind you I was 7 years old, wearing a school uniform rocking some glasses.

Didn't even return the books...
Just went home and cried for an hour.

Daps
16 years old, got pulled over in my 87 Acura Legend...

Cop: Where are you coming from ?

Me: You haven't told me why you stopped me.

Cop: There was a break in 5 blocks away and you and your car fit the description..

Me: .....What description is that ?
Cop: ... :usure:....

Me: :why:.................:to:

After that they had flashlights looking in my backseat from the front window....they then "found probable cause" to search the vehicle. But when they conducted their search they found nothing and didn't seem too happy about that.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Cops can ask for identification its a law in many states. You don't have to drive to be asked for ya Id..what if you are a somebody with a warrant out for arrest, it would be good to know who you they are dealing with when they pull over a vehicle.

LOL@your username.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
"Where'd you learn to speak English so well?" ...high school counselor

That counselor felt threatened by you because you did not live up to his/her stereotypical view of black folks.

I remember this one time in college I was at a party and some fratboyish cornball white dude starts talking to me and my brother in forced outdated ebonics, I looked at dude like :dahell: and said "Speak to me in English you fakkit". Dude caught all sorts of feelings and accused me of being "too sensitive" :dead:. My brother then challenged the CAC to a fight and he was all like "Easy bro, easy :whoa:"

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
So many times in school random white kid (I personally did not think we're funny) some random outburst, teacher does nothing

I forget what I said but I had a outburst too and my black ass got written up