What was your first nikka wake up call like?

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Was 15 years old just done getting my hair braided, decided to walk to the corner store to get a beef pattie. As I am walking east to my home, a cop car is driving west, I notice he slows down to look at me, right when I am crossing the street I notice he makes a u turn, stops me, then having me face down in the street, asking for back-up :what: he asks me where Is my gun that I have and claims that I shot someone, he looks in the bag and sees a pattie, then lets me up and says I fit the description of a kid that shot someone earlier due to me hsving braids

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
In elementary school, they made the boys and girls pair up. I happened to be paired with a white girl, this white boy happened to be paired up with a black girl. He says to the teacher "no fair, he's black he's supposed to be with this ugly black girl not me"

Now that i think about it, :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Been making cacs :umad:since elementary

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
:russ: :laff: currently at work, on the shytter, imagining this shyt. am crying!
i was holding on to the bleachers (they werent down) like Austin would hold on to the ropes..I was giving him that work and i honestly was letting up like a wrestler and he sold each stomp like Godzilla got'em :dead:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
can't speak on it since i aint black. but i do have several 'fukk you, cracka' moments. couple months ago i was at the grocery store in line at the checkout. this black broad was in front of me and was short couple dollars on her items and just stood there staring the cashier. i volunteered to pay for the difference and she mumbled something like, "thats the least you can do" rolled her eyes at me and walked away. me and the cashier i was like :upsetfavre:.

The hate that hate produced, aye breh?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
at my damn 4th grade alabama history class we went to a civil war site, and all of the classmates lined up to fight with the south, and even had some c00ns over there too. :smh:
my daughter just had hers last november, when people wrote nikka and drew a dikk on my car in the snow. :wow:

:wow:

:russ::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::russ:

Last edited:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
*is neither white or black*

so ill give yall a third party viewpoint

When i was a kid I invited one of my new black friends over to my white friends house where i frequented regularily. His parents werent there but when they got in the house and saw us eating snacks they said, "Who gave you permission to eat that." I said "well Daniel said it was ok."The father then told my 13 year old ass to shut the fukk up and they made us leave.

Also, i seen plenty of darked skin black people literally burst into tears from all the teasing they got from the light skinned kids for being dark. the self hatred thing is real as shyt and truly terrible.

I remember seeing black kids deliberately failing their tests because they told me that being smart and GT classes were for white people.

Real talk though i think that was the main reason i voted for Obama. i think he will motivate so many young black children to being smart as being cool and a good thing.

i gave no fukks about the political views.

Actually I remember back in the day I used to hang out with these 3 black kids. We were all part of a bigger group of friends.

Anyway, one of the guys was this very dark skinned African kid and the other black dude was American. African American. And he started calling the dark African kid "Burnt". :laugh: I mean, it was funny but at the same time I was like :snoop: We were all still cool but I could tell the African kid wasn't happy with his new nickname. The other kid was black Canadian and started calling the African kid "burnt" too. I don't think he took it to heart much but I was still like :ohhh: that's foul.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
i was holding on to the bleachers (they werent down) like Austin would hold on to the ropes..I was giving him that work and i honestly was letting up like a wrestler and he sold each stomp like Godzilla got'em :dead:
:laff:

633.gif

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
nah we we was at orleans 8 before they tore it down...near the roosevelt mall....this was at least 2001

now you HAVE to go to FM or Neshaminy :snoop: unless you wanna go alll the way downtown or go to the ratchet ones in west or southwest philly
Hadn't been to that movies since the 90s...I had no idea they closed that

Neshaminy is the best to me tho...that NO 8 was too old school with the seating

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
:camby::ban:
You are required to have identification on public property. If the police take your I. D. You are technically under arrest for the time being. Never let someone walk away with your I. D. Without a good reason

Show me a law even requiring citizens to have I.D. of any form. So what the fukk would I be required to show a cop my I.D. if I'm not driving?

Backwards racist ass Arizona tried to pull some shyt like this last year now that I think about it.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a saturday night in western PA ( during college)

me and my homie just pulled up to scoop some friends from their apt before we hit the party. all of a sudden some beat up ass pickup coasts down the street and you hear a obviously drunk white dude yell "Niiiiiiiiaggerssss!" then sped up right as they were passing

idk what it was about the way he said it, but i didn't feel threatened....instead slightly amused. it wasnt just p*ssy, it was some grade A clown shyt to pop shyt then speed off like we was about to start chasing the car or some shyt

as he sped by my face:

howarddealwithit.gif

My homie was like::dwillhuh:

as we were about to walk in the apartments we both paused like :wow: did that just happen?

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Hadn't been to that movies since the 90s...I had no idea they closed that

Neshaminy is the best to me tho...that NO 8 was too old school with the seating

they imploded it when the bourne supremacy first came out...the workers were mad they were about to be out of a job...so i was at bourne part 3 the last weekend it was there, noone else was into the bourne movies...i went by myself ona early sunday showing....i smoked outside my car...the ticket lady just left her window and told me she was about to be jobless, let her hit the blunt a few times she'll let me in for free talking about "fukk AMC"...they let me in and gave me popcorn for free, told me if i smoked more weed to spark up in the theater while im watching, theyre giving zero fukks that weekend. cant lie....i rolled another during the credits and smoked during the movie.

i was like :manny: but i had so much childhood memories at that theater....saw terminator 2 there...halloween 4 and 5...friday 7...nightmare4,5, freddy's dead, etc. :to:

now its a target, pep boys, and petsmart....and the 50's style hamburger joint across the street where the waitresses used to roll around on rollerskates is a laundrymat and movie stop :to: and the bar in front of the theather is now the target parking lot.

the next day after the workers looked out for me on the last movie showing day...i drove up early in the morning to watch them implode the spot...i still got pictures on an old hard drive....shyt was sad. i mad my mom take me to see the ninja turtles and the og michael keaton batman there, and my older brother took me to see the halloween and jason movies there :to:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
back in like circa 2000 or 1999 these cacs were baby sitting me while my grandparents were at work (staying over for the summer) any way she had these batman movies on vhs i asked if could borrow some of the movies shes said sure i can so later that night my grandparents got a call from my baby sitter saying that her batman movies were missing and that i might have taken them so i got in trouble and yelled at i was all :dwillhuh: :what:
i was trying to tell them she let me borrow the movie but they didn't believe me so i had to bring the tapes back and apologize (when i told the cac bytch that she said i could borrow the tapes she started denying it) then i got punished for the whole thing
that whole night i was
Qigp7pV.gif

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
"Professor, I wanted to know if you graded my paper yet?"

"No. I haven't."

"Oh....okay. I only asked because I saw that some of the students got theirs back already."

"I decided to grade yours last..............[takes a small breath]...........I actually thought you had plagiarized. The paper was well written. Almost as if a professional had done it. I didn't believe that you wrote it. I scanned your paper twice and.....nothing came up :ld:Now that I know everything is okay, I should have it graded sometime next week."

5l2_Lvv.png