What was your first nikka wake up call like?

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
:whoa:

don't go and making presumptions. i was kinda hurt/offended, but i ain't stupid to think that little incident would change me as a person. besides, would i be posting on here if it did? :usure:

You should google my reference. I don't think you get it

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Last edited:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
was waiting for a friend one day in Washington square park.

Some old dude comes wheeling up on his bike, stops by me and whispers "are you selling" , and he got scared and wheeled off when he saw the shocked look on my face.

I was 16 brehs, but the 16 looking 14 shyt. Fukking sad.

I am glad that I grew up in the Bronx so I didn't see this type of racism in school, especially in a neighborhood where all different types of races are.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Got pulled over in Miami shores at 3 a.m coming from the club with some homeboys...police had gun drawn while walking to the car...pulled up next to me and asked me Wat im doing here this late if I live here...I looked at dat white nikka like :dwillhuh::beli::why:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
First time I ever approached a white girl was during the one year I went to school in NC, I asked her out and she told me her dad wouldn't approve of her dating a black guy, that next year she started dating a black guy and her dad divorced her mom because she was cool wit it but he wasnt
"we asked why?, after 19 years of marriage?...he responded... "because, she's a ******-lover".

some real live Clayton Bigsby shyt right there, damn. :wow:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
"Professor, I wanted to know if you graded my paper yet?"

"No. I haven't."

"Oh....okay. I only asked because I saw that some of the students got theirs back already."

"I decided to grade yours last..............[takes a small breath]...........I actually thought you had plagiarized. The paper was well written. Almost as if a professional had done it. I didn't believe that you wrote it. I scanned your paper twice and.....nothing came up :ld:Now that I know everything is okay, I should have it graded sometime next week."

5l2_Lvv.png

You know the worst part about situations like that? They have the audacity to tell you these things as if we don't have feelings or emotions at all.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
damn, alot of ya'll went to predominantly white schools. I didn't tho. (H.S.) it was 96% black, 2% latino, 1% white, and 1% other.
I swear it was like 2 white kids out the hundreds of students in that school.:manny:

My High school was predominantly black/Hispanic but I'm going to a PWI. I'm not a racist or anything, but when I get my degree I HAVE TO live in a city with a huge black population. I've been thinking about Atlanta or something like that :ehh:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That counselor felt threatened by you because you did not live up to his/her stereotypical view of black folks.

I remember this one time in college I was at a party and some fratboyish cornball white dude starts talking to me and my brother in forced outdated ebonics, I looked at dude like :dahell: and said "Speak to me in English you fakkit". Dude caught all sorts of feelings and accused me of being "too sensitive" :dead:. My brother then challenged the CAC to a fight and he was all like "Easy bro, easy :whoa:"
That's the shyt that used to get me mad.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I think that pissed me off more than anything else I've read in this thread...

You know I NEVER experienced anything like that? Maybe it's cuz I went to school in a diverse city, one time a teacher even told me I was the smartest kid at the school. I've NEVER had a problem with white educators, even in college, maybe it's where I grew up but forreal some of this shyt is SHOCKING :mindblown: