What was your first nikka wake up call like?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
That bullshyt happened to me. :beli:

I was friends with a guy in HS freshman year and at the last day of school, he wanted me to come over and spend the night. It was cool, his dad was rich AF(He was a doctor) and they lived in this BIG ass house with a pool in the backyard in the "rich" neighborhood in my city.

His mom looked like a young Hillary Clinton and was a stay at home mom. She said she was cooked dinner for us and I was like :myman:.

She said "I'm making friend chicken and salad for dinner!:shaq:" and my face was just:dwillhuh:

This bytch ended up buying some walmart fried chicken in that plastic bin.:mjlol:

She heated it in the oven or something because she that shyt was like beef jerky it was so tough.:skip: You know how chicken starts becoming clear when its cooked too long and it's shriveled up? That's how it was.:comeon:

We all ate and she watched me the whole time picking at that chicken jerky.:childplease:

After I got done that bytch had the nerve to ask "Would you like some more fried chicken Midrash?:smugfavre:"

I hit her up with the :aicmon: face and told her "No thank you..."

She was like, "You sure! We have plenty of fried chicken left!!:gladbron:"

Then that shyt just got disrespectful on some slick shyt and I told her I was good. :stopitslime:

I looked over to my friend and he was kind of like :snoop: at his mom.

I wasn't race conscious then but I was side-eyeing her and chalked it up to her being a doctor's expired and chubby trophy wife. You can tell she was probably hot when she was young and was a bit of an airhead who married her husband because he was rich.
:whoo:
Idk breh, I don't think she intentionally meant to be RACIST, just a dumb bytch, like you said.

but then again...
9Y58gEe.gif

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
find him and destroy him. :demonic:

Nah man. You gotta let shyt go once in a while. Empty your mind.

I had completely forgotten that shyt but a couple years later I was in the grocery store in the same town and I overheard this little girl saying she wants to go to my old school cuz she heard there's this really cool teacher who teaches 10nth grade. :patrice: I wanted to tell her he had called me ****** but :yeshrug: fukk it the dudes making a name for himself being a middle school teacher

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
@aaaaaaa does your mom still believe you to this day?

yea man. It was my cac classmates that acted like I was lying after they had straight up told me to snitch on the dude. I think the experience really hurt my mom cause that was the best school in the area and she didn't know whether she should take me out the school or what.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yea man. It was my cac classmates that acted like I was lying after they had straight up told me to snitch on the dude. I think the experience really hurt my mom cause that was the best school in the area and she didn't know whether she should take me out the school or what.
Breh when you have kids...try and make them go to a predominantly black school with black teachrrs...not saying your mother said this but alot of our parents have this misconception how a diverse school or a "white school" is good for us.. multille reasons why its not.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never got a wake up call but I do get reminders that I'm still a nikka to people.

Shreveport, LA

I was walking to work for my clinical internship because I couldn't afford tax fair.

Anyway, I was walking through youree drive in broadmoor, a predominantly white neighborhood as far as I could tell, that I lived in. The laws circled around me like 3 times before they pulled over and threw my black ass over the hood for no reason.

All I could think of is:
wR57lPd.jpg

Cops: why you out so early in the morning?people out this are usually up to no good.
:beli:

Me: :dahell: I'm going work, the bus not running and I can't afford the cab fair.

Cop: :leostare: I don't quite believe that story there have been reports of break in in this area.

Me::what: I live in the area,

Offica...:troll:

Black cop: :ufdup: Why ya ass Tryna be funny we gonna take ya ass in when I run your ID

*he starts to read me my rights*
Me::sadcam: I ain't do nuffin man, I'm just going to work to get an education.

* they run my ID and call the VA medical to check my schedule*

Cop: :leostare:Seems like you check out, for now, we will be watching you

Black cop::birdman:

Me::childplease:..:stopitslime:...:dwillhuh:

:wow:

:to:
You shoulda gave the Black cop the comment Laurence Fishburne made in Boyz In da Hood

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Breh when you have kids...try and make them go to a predominantly black school with black teachrrs...not saying your mother said this but alot of our parents have this misconception how a diverse school or a "white school" is good for us.. multille reasons why its not.

def dude. I feel the same way about white dudes. It's gotta suck being that one white kid in a school full of blacks or hispanics

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
def dude. I feel the same way about white dudes. It's gotta suck being that one white kid in a school full of blacks or hispanics
Sorry bout the typos this phone is annoying. Just another thing to add...this is why I LOVE reading these Black excellence stories about atlanta

i read every page :wow:

i have a few of my own....

from not being invited to birthday parties...

to having some white kids just act like my presence annoyed Tf out of them and picking on me...

to teachers acting shocked when i would get A's on tests

to employees answering me in dry curt tones but perking right up for the white lady behind me

but none of them top the time I went to a party with my friend and im standing behind her and shes talking to her cousins boyfriend. hes introducing her to some mexican guys he was with and hes like "yeah you would like them, they love ******s too" my friend was like " :wtf: HEY! STFU! " and he turns around and sees me standing there and looks like :whew: and starts apologizing. i just walked off and went inside the party. that guy saw me like 5 more times that night and kept apolozing.
yey you will still c00n out to white men you see as a hooker and agreed with a fellow white prostitute when she told you not to see Black men with your eyes lighting up...that very same white hoe will probably have an excuse to do to someone else what the person in that story did to you cause she thinks thoushallhustle said its ok . Hoe stfu :camby: be consistent dont talk about wake up calls when you continue to c00n out for white men...if they paid you $5000 to do roleplay as a slave and them as a slavemaster you would ask them what day is good for you

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Sorry bout the typos this phone is annoying. Just another thing to add...this is why I LOVE reading these Black excellence stories about atlanta

yey you will still c00n out to white men you see as a hooker and agreed with a fellow white prostitute when she told you not to see Black men with your eyes lighting up...that very same white hoe will probably have an excuse to do to someone else what the person in that story did to you cause she thinks thoushallhustle said its ok . Hoe stfu :camby: be consistent dont talk about wake up calls when you continue to c00n out for white men...if they paid you $5000 to do roleplay as a slave and them as a slavemaster you would ask them what day is good for you

nikka shut your bytch ass up. you mad cuz you broke?

Daps
15 tossed a soda can on tha ground infront of a sheriff officer in trainin he called me a fuccin ******
I wanted 2 fight but i wasnt no where near as fearless as i am now so yea he got that, i take that L
But let that sh!t happen now he dont got that

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
You know I NEVER experienced anything like that? Maybe it's cuz I went to school in a diverse city, one time a teacher even told me I was the smartest kid at the school. I've NEVER had a problem with white educators, even in college, maybe it's where I grew up but forreal some of this shyt is SHOCKING :mindblown:
Me too

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
back when I was with my ex-fiance (she was korean, shout outs to paagin'). we met up at a bar after work. both had drinks, she got a bit tipsy. we both had our cars but no way we were leaving them shyts in hollywood. Me being good to drive, Im like shiet, just drive behind me, stay close. Youll be cool.

*gets in black on black convertible camaro* :obama:

*she gets in her honda* :umad:

*goes 5 mph faster than the speed limit*

* we both hit the freeway*

*a millisecond later gets pulled over*

He said they tailed me from the bar and I looked tipsy.

I was like you got to be kidding me, yall stupid nikkas just drove by the drunk driver, and went right for me? :mindblown:

My ex parked and watched the whole thing from across the street. They made me take 2 tests all out in the open. I was 0.05, well under, they let me go. She was like :troll:

:beli:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Nah homie, you just probably ignored it or never paid attention..

Nah I pretty much knew the game when I was young. My family, pastor, ogs put me on game about race. Plus back then, it was barley white people here and it still is. Y'all don't understand what them street Nikkas did them cacs back then lol