What was your first nikka wake up call like?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Back in 6th grade, when I was 12....My science teacher an white/latina butch looking dyke had us doing assignments for our upcoming science project. I had a partner that didn't have much money (neither did I), so he depended on me to get the supplies (which I did thanks to my step father). One of the supplies I have gotten was some cardboard paper where we had to write the info on, but we were all supposed to have a poster board sheet, which I couldn't get.

I knew she would say something so presentation day comes and she asks to see our project. When she saw it, she just lost it started going off on me. She went on like a 7 min rant talking about how poor I was, pathetic, kept making excuses and to top it all off she said "Your nothing more than just "a dumb black ghetto boy".

All the students were shocked and I think it even shocked herself. I walked out the school, went home, told my mama and she showed up in the classroom with all kind of rage. My teacher later ended up copping mad pleas and apologized, but she ended up leaving the country for Mexico.

she also ruined my love for Reeses as a kid because she always said the factories would put horse shyt in the crust, but I realized she was probably stupid.

:lupe:

Did the dumb b1tch get deported?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Going to a Predominantly White university in a heavily republican area, The 08 election had a lot of white people saying some off the wall shyt. I guess they felt even more bold since their weren't that many black people in the school. I remember there was only me and one other black guy in my finance class. The professor would spend half the class talking shyt about Obama and believing he was from the Kenya with other students joining in, had me like :what: ...

The day after Obama won the election, I walked in that class and immediately me and the black dude(who I hadn't said a word to all semester) both looked at each other with the :obama::myman:, and the class was quiet the entire time..shyt was amazing :blessed:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Going to a Predominantly White university in a heavily republican area, The 08 election had a lot of white people saying some off the wall shyt. I guess they felt even more bold since their weren't that many black people in the school. I remember there was only me and one other black guy in my finance class. The professor would spend half the class talking shyt about Obama and believing he was from the Kenya with other students joining in, had me like :what: ...

The day after Obama won the election, I walked in that class and immediately me and the black dude(who I hadn't said a word to all semester) both looked at each other with the :obama::myman:, and the class was quiet the entire time..shyt was amazing :blessed:

Bruh the day after the election white people weren't even showing up for class. And the ones that were showing up for class were extra late either looking defeated or just angry.

I can't even count how many white people I had to delete off of facebook when it was official cause of what they were saying on their statuses.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Another one was this white slut I had a one night stand with back in HS. After I fukked her, I moved on and got with a black chick who she really hates. They had beef in the past over a crusty nikka and when a fly nikka came into the picture, it magnified lol. It go so bad that the bytch gave me an ultimatum to choose who I wanted to be with. I told her to beat it and then she breaks down crying, threatening to kill me n herself and of course she calls me ****** repeatedly.

That angered me, so me and my boys was about to go to her town and do some :demonic: shyt, but her turkey neck daddy (who was a racist) threaten us over the phone with a shotgun telling us to leave his daughter alone. Thats when I knew that white women weren't always "down" and go back to being lil ms innocent just like that. It makes me feel good tho that I fukked his daughter on his couch he slept on :heh:.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Bruh the day after the election white people weren't even showing up for class. And the ones that were showing up for class were extra late either looking defeated or just angry.

I can't even count how many white people I had to delete off of facebook when it was official cause of what they were saying on their statuses.

Yo I wish the coli was up back in '08 it was officially :umad: day.

Cacs at my school were sour as hell that day

@cfountain
Bu bu bu... Grambling didn't have to act like that, they're so uncivilized:skip:.

The white girl protesting at red tables
:umad:

The dude that was yelling about America's going to hell.

Facebook in general:umad:

My nikka Easy from New Orleans exposing a white girl and got her forced off campus...:umad:
..but then they made him shut down the exposal page, or they was gonna kick him out.
:rudy:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself

@cfountain
Bu bu bu... Grambling didn't have to act like that, they're so uncivilized:skip:.

My nikka Easy from New Orleans exposing a white girl and got her forced off campus...:umad:
..but then they made him shut down the exposal page, or they was gonna kick him out.

Obama getting elected was the worst thing that could have happened to white america.
We still have some toms/c00ns that will still defend white people to death. But it really opened our eyes to how white people really felt about us.
The steps white people take to criticize, scrutinize, discredit, disrespect anything he does and says because the color of his skin is just mind boggling.

you can just feel the hate and disdain they have when their talking about him.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

@cfountain

that stuff with that white girl was crazy. they had her picture on Tech's campus saying if you see her, slap her:wow:

didn't know Easy made it:obama:(the page not the fliers)

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
that stuff with that white girl was crazy. they had her picture on Tech's campus saying if you see her, slap her:wow:

didn't know Easy made it:obama:(the page not the fliers)

That shyt was all Easy... I remember Keelan J.wo was telling me about it. I was like :krs:it was my first time ever seeing some one do that.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't think I had one but I remember when I was a kid like between the ages of 6 to 8, I was at my Grandma's house playing with my brother and cousins; black neighborhood. Around that time, my entire family on my dad's side would get together at her house to eat and talk with one another. But anyways, we were in the front yard playing cops & robbers ironically. My brother was using a toy gun with a orange cap on it chasing the robbers which was me and all the younger kids; it was old vs young :laugh:. We were having fun until.. a cop car pulled up and the one on the passenger side pulled out his gun and pointed it at my brother yelling for him to get on the ground because he thought the toy gun was real. One of my other cousins must have ran inside the house to tell the adults what was going on before that dipshyt had the chance to tell him not to move. I remember yelling at them along with my other cousins that it was a game but it made no difference. Our mom was the first one out the house and man was she fukking pissed. After that I just remember being in the house and the cops trying to.. smooth it out.. as in this was just a misunderstanding so there's no need to make a report about this.

Last edited:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I had this one teacher when I was 10 who was a cocky frat boy abercrombietype nikka. Not the sort of guy you think would be teaching.

Dude was pretty chill and everyone liked him but there was this one day we were playing a game where u had to answer questions and I kept answering them before all the other white kids and the dude got mad and said "why don't you let someone else answer!" and then under his breath he was like "fukking ******".

I was shocked and didn't say shyt for the rest of the class. On the bus ride home all the other (white) kids were telling me I have to tell someone and I cant let him get away with it. So I was like :yeshrug:and I when I got home I told my mom and she went and complained to the school.

The next day all the (white) administrators came to my class and asked if anybody else had heard him say it. My classmates were either quiet or they were shaking their head no. I was like wtf cuz these were the same kids that had told me to snitch the day before.

Then I had all these administrators and the principal take me to a room and try to convince me that I had made it up and was just lying for attention. They were saying that if I kept up the cops would get involved and i should just admit I'm lying. I was almost in tears man. It felt like a police interrogation.

When I finally went back to class the guy was all friendly and jokey with me, and the other kids were side eyeing like I had made the whole thing up.

For the rest of the year I was the bad guy and the fukking racist school teacher was the victim. All the other teachers had this attitude like I was the enemy cuz i had done their golden boy dirty. I even over heard him telling the story to a group of horny sympathetic teacher ladies like "that's what happens you know.. I guess the kid just needed some attention." :smugfavre: meanwhile they're staring up at him like :krs: and I'm looking over like :damn:

He told that shyt like a war story brah. Definitely one of the most wtf experiences of my life

Midrash

All Star
Daps
lol Jesus....

I can't imagine what'd I say if beans were substituted for fried chicken in that story :dead:

That bullshyt happened to me. :beli:

I was friends with a guy in HS freshman year and at the last day of school, he wanted me to come over and spend the night. It was cool, his dad was rich AF(He was a doctor) and they lived in this BIG ass house with a pool in the backyard in the "rich" neighborhood in my city.

His mom looked like a young Hillary Clinton and was a stay at home mom. She said she was cooked dinner for us and I was like :myman:.

She said "I'm making friend chicken and salad for dinner!:shaq:" and my face was just:dwillhuh:

This bytch ended up buying some walmart fried chicken in that plastic bin.:mjlol:

She heated it in the oven or something because she that shyt was like beef jerky it was so tough.:skip: You know how chicken starts becoming clear when its cooked too long and it's shriveled up? That's how it was.:comeon:

We all ate and she watched me the whole time picking at that chicken jerky.:childplease:

After I got done that bytch had the nerve to ask "Would you like some more fried chicken Midrash?:smugfavre:"

I hit her up with the :aicmon: face and told her "No thank you..."

She was like, "You sure! We have plenty of fried chicken left!!:gladbron:"

Then that shyt just got disrespectful on some slick shyt and I told her I was good. :stopitslime:

I looked over to my friend and he was kind of like :snoop: at his mom.

I wasn't race conscious then but I was side-eyeing her and chalked it up to her being a doctor's expired and chubby trophy wife. You can tell she was probably hot when she was young and was a bit of an airhead who married her husband because he was rich.
:whoo:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
All the schools I've gone to were pretty diverse so I aint never had no racist teachers or none of that shyt. Honestly the black people in my school gave me a harder time than anyone else. My parents are both African and really educated so they weren't having none of that pants sagging c00n shyt. Day after day I got hit wit the "Why you talk so proper nikka?" "So did ya parents live in huts?" Had a few muhfukkas make clicking noises at me. After a while I just started walking round like:wtb:. And my folks wonder why I didnt go to my graduation.

Daps
Reppin
THE BIG MD
soo when i was about 12 i was invited to this cacs mansion for his bday. he had a full length basketball court with two hoops that could be lowered. By the time came to pick teams i was picked first (keep in mind i come from two jamaican parents so i cant play basketball like that :skip:). But i was feelin it that day on some next level shyt
i felt like jordan in game 6
i felt like damian lillard hittin game winnin 3's
i felt like mutumbo just blockin the shyt outta these cacs :blessed:
since i was drainin three's and driving to the basket like iverson i decided to try somthin. i blew past this one george Rr Martin lookin cac and the cac who held the party, quentin (i still remeber his face to this day brehs) came over on some help defense shyt. i rose up and dunked on dude so hard he flipped and fell straight on his back. (the rim was lowered so i could actually dunk)
i kid you not brehs shyt looked like
deandrethunderdunk_medium.gif

dude got up and said "you can only do that because your a ******"
i turned around with the :demonic:face and beat the cac half to death while all his friends were watchin. it was a moment of pure anger brehs.
when i calmed down a little i realized that i damn near killed dude and i was like :lupe: to avoid gettin in trouble with kid's mom i ran home lookin like
Flash_running.gif

my mom was like :dahell: "u back from the party already?"
:troll: i said "yeah it wasnt that fun so i came home instead"

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I had this one teacher when I was 10 who was a cocky frat boy abercrombietype nikka. Not the sort of guy you think would be teaching.

Dude was pretty chill and everyone liked him but there was this one day we were playing a game where u had to answer questions and I kept answering them before all the other white kids and the dude got mad and said "why don't you let someone else answer!" and then under his breath he was like "fukking ******".

I was shocked and didn't say shyt for the rest of the class. On the bus ride home all the other (white) kids were telling me I have to tell someone and I cant let him get away with it. So I was like :yeshrug:and I when I got home I told my mom and she went and complained to the school.

The next day all the (white) administrators came to my class and asked if anybody else had heard him say it. My classmates were either quiet or they were shaking their head no. I was like wtf cuz these were the same kids that had told me to snitch the day before.

Then I had all these administrators and the principal take me to a room and try to convince me that I had made it up and was just lying for attention. They were saying that if I kept up the cops would get involved and i should just admit I'm lying. I was almost in tears man. It felt like a police interrogation.

When I finally went back to class the guy was all friendly and jokey with me, and the other kids were side eyeing like I had made the whole thing up.

For the rest of the year I was the bad guy and the fukking racist school teacher was the victim. All the other teachers had this attitude like I was the enemy cuz i had done their golden boy dirty. I even over heard him telling the story to a group of horny sympathetic teacher ladies like "that's what happens you know.. I guess the kid just needed some attention." :smugfavre: meanwhile they're staring up at him like :krs: and I'm looking over like :damn:

He told that shyt like a war story brah. Definitely one of the most wtf experiences of my life
find him and destroy him. :demonic: