What was your first nikka wake up call like?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka shut your bytch ass up. you mad cuz you broke?
thats all u can say? Notice u cant deny any of that right? Cause every word is true..just delete the post you made and walk away in shame. Talking about wake up call when you h ate black men :camby:

Daps
Some of the items posted here are more ignorant that blatantly racist it seems.

I am white and worked with an older guy whose wife brought a bus load of elementary school kids from up state New Hampshire to Boston on a field trip like 20 years ago and one of the little kids saw a few black kids playing near a fountain and legit got all excited and said 'Look, there's monkeys!' because she had never seen a black person in person before. Blew my mind that could even happen.

There's a reason you didn't get even one dap.

Think about it. :leostare:

Last edited:

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't speak on it since i aint black. but i do have several 'fukk you, cracka' moments. couple months ago i was at the grocery store in line at the checkout. this black broad was in front of me and was short couple dollars on her items and just stood there staring the cashier. i volunteered to pay for the difference and she mumbled something like, "thats the least you can do" rolled her eyes at me and walked away. me and the cashier i was like :upsetfavre:.

The fuk is wrong? Seriously.

It seems obvious to me that the broad was interested in you. She prolly saw you walk through the store earlier and was looking for an opportunity to talk to you.

Im guessing that she had the money to pay for her stuff as well but specifically wanted you to help her out.

When you did (eventually :aicmon:) she showed you attitude because she wanted to see that aggressiveness which she likes in men.

Once that was over you should you have spit your game. You missed out on some p*ssy young blood.

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In grade school at this all CAC private school I went to. This girl had a bday party and invited everyone in the class all 25 kids except for me.

I was the only non white.

I had a similar incident in college but I still showed up at the party.. People were looking at me all weird but I just gave them the :birdman:

Judgement!

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South Sacramento
My pops moved us out to Cali when I was 10. I went to play basketball and these two older & bigger cacs kept saying "here niggy niggy" from a distance. Couldn't do shyt at the time.

I ended up going to the same school as one of them boys. I got some friends together and we jumped him at the end of the school year :yeshrug:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My pops moved us out to Cali when I was 10. :ehh:

I went to play basketball :obama:

and these two older & bigger cacs kept saying "here niggy niggy" from a distance. :beli:

Couldn't do shyt at the time. :upsetfavre:
I ended up going to the same school as one of them boys. I got some friends together and we jumped him at the end of the school year :yeshrug:
:duck: duck: :duck:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Already posted mine, but I saw this thread and asked my younger brothers (25 and 20) to tell me their stories.

Middle brother got his the latest. Freshman year in college playing basketball in the Pac-10... 1st conference game he plays, some folks from the other (VERY prestigious basketball) school got his number and said left FOUL messages on his phone about him and the rest of the fam.

During the game whenever he touched the ball, some girls in the student section started the chant of "DARKNESS, DARKNESS."(He's very dark skinned.)
He preceded to score the most points a freshman scored in his 1st conference game, complete with the Reggie Miller crotch grab.:umad:
When reporters asked why he did so well, he answered that the school sent him racist text messages.

When he got back to campus, the Athl. director fined him by taking money out of his scholarship check.

The baby probably had the worst experience. His sophomore year in HS, he went to a school out near Malibu, so most of his friends were rich non-whites with nothing better to do than to do dumb shyt. He was walking out of Best Buy after buying some stuff with his friends when a cop tackles him into the parking lot. He has scars on his chin and They handcuff him to a sign with his shirt off and arrest him knees from where he landed.
Got arrested for shoplifting. Meanwhile, his (white and Asian) friends bailed on him... With about $700 of merchandise in their bags. Mainly video games and universal remotes.

He got off and his record was cleaned because of the security footage.
To this day, he's :pacspit: to any and all cops.
If you're wondering what he bought... it was a portable hard drive for my birthday. The 1st thing he did when he got picked up from jail was go to FedEx to ship it to me.

:to::to::to::to:
Highlights?

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Old head moment from my childhood.
The day I got my license I took my moms car up to the local mall to cop the new tape everybody was talkin bout at the time: Straight out of Compton.
When I got up the counter I was $.50 short, so I told the dude at the register to hold my shyt while I went out to the car to look for change. I unlock the passenger side door and proceed the dig through her ashtray for change. About 20 seconds in, I get yanked out the car by my arm. "What are you doin son?"'
It was a cop.
I'm looking for change to buy some music.
"No you ain't. You stealin this car ain't ya?"
No, this is my moms car.
"Stop lyin boy"
I ain't lyin. I ain't your boy. :birdman:
"Boy you look at me like that agin and I will slap the spit out of your mouth."
You can't do that officer. I haven't broken any laws.
SLAP!
Pulls his gun out. :ohhh:
"Get your black ass on the ground face down NOW. "
I'm not stealing this car. This is my moms car.
"Shut the fukk up boy!"
Handcuffs me. Picks me up from the ground by the handcuffs. Hurt like a bytch.
Sits me on a curb, cuffed, for everyone to see. Kept pointing his gun at my face. Sat there for about an hour. People were driving by yelling out: leave that baby alone. He ain't done nothin to nobody.
I was embarrassed, crying, and worried for my life. He eventually let me go because a second cop showed up and ran the tag. The names matched.
I hop into my moms car, and drive home. Leaving my money and tape at the record store. When I got home I hugged my mom and cried in her lap. :to:She asked me what happened, but I didn't want to tell her. I thought the police was gonna kill me that night. I have never been more scared for my life. The next day I went back to the record store, got the tape and when I listened to it, it changed my life. I would never look at cops the same after that.
So 'fukk the Police" took on a whole new, perosnal meaning for me. Still feel the same to this day. :pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
What? Yeah she had me tested for ADHD and shyt, suggested they put me on pills but I passed all the tests.

Foul thing is my old school we learned Spanish and played music (not no recorder bullshyt), when I moved to this school we just did a bunch of boring redneck white shyt like play recorders and learn about Lewis & Clark.

:heh: i used to play the recorder in elementary

Daps
So, I'm not black but am Asian and was raised in a predominately white town.
I was in elementary school. I don't remember which grade I was in but, our class was going to another room. While walking in the halls, there's another class that is in line, but they are all younger and in a lower grade. This white kid goes, "Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, what are these?" while he uses his fingers to slant his eyes up and down and then points at his nipple region. And then he start laughing. It's like kids said that to me who were in the same grade. Now, it's like, the younger kids are okay with that? There is no equivalent reverse insult to that to say back to a white kid.
One summer, I was at a toy store. I had played a lot of tennis that summer and was pretty tanned. I get tanned brown, so I was kind of like in between Derrick Rose and Alex Rodriguez skin tone if you need a point of reference. This white boy from out of nowhere asks me if I'm black. Not in a racist way, more of a confused way. I answered no.

Aren't you the former cop?...:dwillhuh:

You're not black? :stopitslime: