What was your first nikka wake up call like?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? Yeah she had me tested for ADHD and shyt, suggested they put me on pills but I passed all the tests.

Foul thing is my old school we learned Spanish and played music (not no recorder bullshyt), when I moved to this school we just did a bunch of boring redneck white shyt like play recorders and learn about Lewis & Clark.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
What? Yeah she had me tested for ADHD and shyt, suggested they put me on pills but I passed all the tests.

Foul thing is my old school we learned Spanish and played music (not no recorder bullshyt), when I moved to this school we just did a bunch of boring redneck white shyt like play recorders and learn about Lewis & Clark.
I'm just shocked at how much this happens. My cousin had a hearing issue so they decided he should go to special ed. His mom lost for allowing it.:beli:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So, I'm not black but am Asian and was raised in a predominately white town.
I was in elementary school. I don't remember which grade I was in but, our class was going to another room. While walking in the halls, there's another class that is in line, but they are all younger and in a lower grade. This white kid goes, "Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, what are these?" while he uses his fingers to slant his eyes up and down and then points at his nipple region. And then he start laughing. It's like kids said that to me who were in the same grade. Now, it's like, the younger kids are okay with that? There is no equivalent reverse insult to that to say back to a white kid.
One summer, I was at a toy store. I had played a lot of tennis that summer and was pretty tanned. I get tanned brown, so I was kind of like in between Derrick Rose and Alex Rodriguez skin tone if you need a point of reference. This white boy from out of nowhere asks me if I'm black. Not in a racist way, more of a confused way. I answered no.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
So, I'm not black but am Asian and was raised in a predominately white town.
I was in elementary school. I don't remember which grade I was in but, our class was going to another room. While walking in the halls, there's another class that is in line, but they are all younger and in a lower grade. This white kid goes, "Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, what are these?" while he uses his fingers to slant his eyes up and down and then points at his nipple region. And then he start laughing. It's like kids said that to me who were in the same grade. Now, it's like, the younger kids are okay with that? There is no equivalent reverse insult to that to say back to a white kid.
One summer, I was at a toy store. I had played a lot of tennis that summer and was pretty tanned. I get tanned brown, so I was kind of like in between Derrick Rose and Alex Rodriguez skin tone if you need a point of reference. This white boy from out of nowhere asks me if I'm black. Not in a racist way, more of a confused way. I answered no.
3625417-7496304809-abs9a.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My lil squad of friends when I was a kid was mainly black, but we had a few Hispanic and white kids. One day a new neighbor wanted to join our game. Some skinny white kid. So we were like aite cool, whatever. We already had about 2 white kids in the squad so no one was tripping about race. We start playing and I notice this new kid is wack as fukk. All he'd do is stand near the QB asking for the ball, and if you gave it to him he'd fall on the ground and catch feelings if someone touched him (we played touch football). Obviously we stopped passing him the ball, and he started getting upset. So aite, I'm the QB now, we snap and I'm trying to find someone to pass to while the defense counts to 12, then the new kid runs up and slaps me in the face and says "PASS ME THE BALL NEGROSS."

:merchant: as in this cac took the words "negro" and "gross" and mixed them shyts together to create an entirely different word. This cac was out chea creating racist words like they were crafting items in Skyrim, b.

I pushed him - it wasn't even hard, it was more of a shove - and this cac falls down. Everyone started laughing at him and he ran away crying. So we continued the game like nothing happened.

20 minutes later multiple cops cars show up. The cops point to me and some others and tell us to come with them, and I quickly realize they're only picking the black ones. One of the white kids in our group speaks up and says he's coming with us because anything we did, he did too. So they take him too. That white dude is still my nikka to this DAY :to:

The cops literally drove us to the police department and had us in the front waiting room before putting us in some big ass office room for 30 minutes. Everyone's parents came eventually and got us out tho.

Turns out that sissy white boy went home and claimed all the black and Hispanic kids started beating on him, and his parents called the cops on us. This dude didn't have a single scratch on him. He wasn't even sweaty either since he technically wasn't playing with us, he was just falling whenever he caught the ball.

The next day this cac's parents had the audacity to come to my house and apologize on some "your son hurt my son, but we didn't mean for the police to do what they did" shyt. Nah I didn't hurt nobody, I shoved him. My mom told his mom to get the hell out of our drive way
:ahh:

BREHS

aite so more than a decade later me and some of my childhood homies went to see a movie and guess who was the janitor? That white cac fukkboy. All my friends graduated college and were chilling together, turns out that sissy fukkboy was working custodial jobs and didn't finish his education. I gave him the mean mug like I was gonna do shyt, then I gave him a black man nod and he flinched. TRUE STORY :pachaha:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just shocked at how much this happens. My cousin had a hearing issue so they decided he should go to special ed. His mom lost for allowing it.:beli:
Yeah, people really take these teachers word as if they know more about their kid than they do :snoop:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
BREHS

aite so more than a decade later me and some of my childhood homies went to see a movie and guess who was the janitor? That white cac fukkboy. All my friends graduated college and were chilling together, turns out that sissy fukkboy was working custodial jobs and didn't finish his education. I gave him the mean mug like I was gonna do shyt, then I gave him a black man nod and he flinched. TRUE STORY
Like dude didn't turn into an NFL wide receiver or tight end?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
There's been so many it's hard to remember. I even see this shyt with little kids man.

I got this one little cousin who's very lightskin and all my other little cousins treat him like he's a celebrity when he comes around.

I didnt used to understand why but now it's pretty obvious it's a color thing

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
When I was like 10/11, I was the only black kid in my class & a teacher asked what was the definition of some complicated word & I answered it correctly.

She looked at me like: "You're pretty smart.......for a black kid :ohhh:" & she said it completely serious like it was some sort of compliment :wow:

Had me like :dwillhuh:, no anger. Just shock.

Another time, when I was 12/13, I was in class & we were discussing evolution & my teacher INSISTED that God made the races separate & when I tried to explain we all came from Africa she hit me the "No, we don't look like alike:scusthov:"

CACs gone CAC :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Already posted mine, but I saw this thread and asked my younger brothers (25 and 20) to tell me their stories.

Middle brother got his the latest. Freshman year in college playing basketball in the Pac-10... 1st conference game he plays, some folks from the other (VERY prestigious basketball) school got his number and said left FOUL messages on his phone about him and the rest of the fam.

During the game whenever he touched the ball, some girls in the student section started the chant of "DARKNESS, DARKNESS."(He's very dark skinned.)
He preceded to score the most points a freshman scored in his 1st conference game, complete with the Reggie Miller crotch grab.:umad:
When reporters asked why he did so well, he answered that the school sent him racist text messages.

When he got back to campus, the Athl. director fined him by taking money out of his scholarship check.

The baby probably had the worst experience. His sophomore year in HS, he went to a school out near Malibu, so most of his friends were rich non-whites with nothing better to do than to do dumb shyt. He was walking out of Best Buy after buying some stuff with his friends when a cop tackles him into the parking lot. He has scars on his chin and They handcuff him to a sign with his shirt off and arrest him knees from where he landed.
Got arrested for shoplifting. Meanwhile, his (white and Asian) friends bailed on him... With about $700 of merchandise in their bags. Mainly video games and universal remotes.

He got off and his record was cleaned because of the security footage.
To this day, he's :pacspit: to any and all cops.
If you're wondering what he bought... it was a portable hard drive for my birthday. The 1st thing he did when he got picked up from jail was go to FedEx to ship it to me.

:to::to::to::to: