What was your first nikka wake up call like?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You know what i take back my earlier post. My first reeeal check was when i was either in the 1st or 2nd grade. I was going to school in baton rouge,la and power rangers had just came out. My mom bought me a power ranger watch that you could play as a lil fighting game as well. Well i took it to school and of couse all of the other kids thought it was hot shyt. Like the dumb lil kid i was, i let people see it and play with it. Eventually i let this one white kid see it and he wouldnt give it back so i took it back. He started crying and told the teacher i stole "his" new watch and i was like no, my moms just bought that for me yesterday.

She took the watch and eventually his mom shows up and she tells the teacher that she bought her son that watch and that i was lying. That shyt crushed my young soul. I told my mom when i got home and she called up there and whatnot. I dont know the details but i do know that i never saw that watch again and i switched schools shortly after that. That is the one incident that gets me heated to this day just from thinking about it.

Gatdamn man :snoop:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Damn, Richard turned out to be a real dikk

:youngsabo:
lol.gif

+ Rep

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
You know what i take back my earlier post. My first reeeal check was when i was either in the 1st or 2nd grade. I was going to school in baton rouge,la and power rangers had just came out. My mom bought me a power ranger watch that you could play as a lil fighting game as well. Well i took it to school and of couse all of the other kids thought it was hot shyt. Like the dumb lil kid i was, i let people see it and play with it. Eventually i let this one white kid see it and he wouldnt give it back so i took it back. He started crying and told the teacher i stole "his" new watch and i was like no, my moms just bought that for me yesterday.

She took the watch and eventually his mom shows up and she tells the teacher that she bought her son that watch and that i was lying. That shyt crushed my young soul. I told my mom when i got home and she called up there and whatnot. I dont know the details but i do know that i never saw that watch again and i switched schools shortly after that. That is the one incident that gets me heated to this day just from thinking about it.

find that cac fakkit and his mother now breh. please. :demonic:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I first moved from a black/ethnic area to a white area and my 3rd grade teacher wanted to put me in special and threatened to call Child Services. My mom ended up getting her fired.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm white but even growing up at a young age I heard fukked up things. Like one day in class we were talking about Africa and this kid burst out with "I hate black people". And I must have been 8 at the time. And the funny thing is that there weren't even any black kids in that school. That kid probably had never met a black person in his life at that point. People that come out with such things must get it from their parents.

Then this other kid used to tell all of us he was a straight up racist. He was like "I'm a racist, I hate all blacks, Moroccans, etc". All this was while I was growing up in Spain.

Also, basketball is huge in Spain and the NBA is very popular. There was this TV host that used to comment on the NBA games that was throwing the N word around like crazy. On TV. Live! So we called the station and made a complaint about that. He must have gotten a lot of complaints cause he stopped after that.

My 1st two years of High School was at a school that was 80% or more Asian. So some of the Asian kids didn't like me cause I was white. They were fake wanna be gang bangers too. They were on that AZN pride tip. They were fags. But it didn't really bother me that much. I saw them as clowns for the most part.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Not my first but most recent. Bout 2 weeks ago I was walking out of my apartment complex's clubhouse after watching a game, must have been 10:30 at night. My unit is right across the street, so I'm walking out the front door texting my lady, hardly paying attention when I look and see a woman walking down the street I'm about to cross, some kinda Asian/Hispanic it was too dark outside to tell. we make eye contact..and I kid you not the next thing I saw was her

kanye-west-running-away-o.gif

Sound of her sandals clicking against the ground like a runaway slave and everything. I was in shock

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Not my first but most recent. Bout 2 weeks ago I was walking out of my apartment complex's clubhouse after watching a game, must have been 10:30 at night. My unit is right across the street, so I'm walking out the front door texting my lady, hardly paying attention when I look and see a woman walking down the street I'm about to cross, some kinda Asian/Hispanic it was too dark outside to tell. we make eye contact..and I kid you not the next thing I saw was her

kanye-west-running-away-o.gif

Sound of her sandals clicking against the ground like a runaway slave and everything. I was in shock

Reminded me of this guy on campus that was knocking out random white chicks at night time, he wasnt even robbin' them either. :russ:
They never caught that dude:mjlol:.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
I was 10 like 4 white guys shouted go home ****** from there car. Honestly though my Dad prepared me very well for racism told me I would be looked down upon because of my race and I will find life a lot more difficult.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
can't speak on it since i aint black. but i do have several 'fukk you, cracka' moments. couple months ago i was at the grocery store in line at the checkout. this black broad was in front of me and was short couple dollars on her items and just stood there staring the cashier. i volunteered to pay for the difference and she mumbled something like, "thats the least you can do" rolled her eyes at me and walked away. me and the cashier i was like :upsetfavre:.

simps get treated like that