What was your first nikka wake up call like?

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
images

Im from London and i've got stories for days similar to the ones posted in here and i've been in several fights and brawls and worst that were due to racism.

Enlightened :rudy:

Inherently :sas2:
I stay away from them bait ends though.
everytime I went it was to see my boys.. to go clubbin, chillin in stratford, westfield, piccadilly, etc. Besides I'm only 22 so i chill with people my age, who like me have been chilling with mad different cultures
I'm just sayin, the gap between black and white wasn't as bad as mentioned in here from what i've experienced. But then again this is from a perspective that's neither black or white, so :yeshrug:

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
"Professor, I wanted to know if you graded my paper yet?"

"No. I haven't."

"Oh....okay. I only asked because I saw that some of the students got theirs back already."

"I decided to grade yours last..............[takes a small breath]...........I actually thought you had plagiarized. The paper was well written. Almost as if a professional had done it. I didn't believe that you wrote it. I scanned your paper twice and.....nothing came up :ld:Now that I know everything is okay, I should have it graded sometime next week."

5l2_Lvv.png

Same shyt happened to me in 9th grade :krs:. They ambushed me in the office with my teacher, the principal, the vice principal and had my mama in there too :wow:

She read my paper and decided to go back and check my other papers from earlier in the year and found my shyt word for word on a blog (my blog :skip:). I walked over to the computer, logged in to prove that it was mine and sat back down like :beli:

This is the same Lit. teacher that used to mix me up with the other black dude from another class period. I told him that she called me his name and he was like, ":gladbron: She thinks I'm you, too"

We looked nothing alike at all

Last edited:

Grizz

Rookie
Daps
First wake up call when I was 13 I wore a hoodie, was raining towards the point that I couldn't walk anymore, so i sat on the nearest bus stop and there was a white woman with her possessions that was obviously waiting for a bus, she moved swiftly and started walking instead when I went to the seat. I sat there like :what:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I got arrested for driving a "stolen" car that was already clear at my job. Despite my manager being at the scene telling the cops that the car is good and it's a mistake on their end, despite me having a receipt showing that I just left Pepboys literally 15 minutes prior, them pigs still took me in. Had a nikka like :merchant: when they pulled me over. Seeing a gun pointed at me and a cac police officer banging on the passenger window was scary as hell. :smh:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I don't think I've personally ever had a negative experience with Cacs, but everyone around me suffers from it. When my registration was expired, I used to get pulled over every day for a month, but I'd get warnings every time :ehh:

Praise be to Allah, the most merciful, most kind :blessed:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
First wake up call when I was 13 I wore a hoodie, was raining towards the point that I couldn't walk anymore, so i sat on the nearest bus stop and there was a white woman with her possessions that was obviously waiting for a bus, she moved swiftly and started walking instead when I went to the seat. I sat there like :what:
She would rather walk home than sit next to a black man :dead::to::to:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Had to do a project with this white girl about the 60s and she said that she feels the civil rights movements is not a major event and we will not get credit if we put it on our project.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
i read every page :wow:

i have a few of my own....

from not being invited to birthday parties...

to having some white kids just act like my presence annoyed Tf out of them and picking on me...

to teachers acting shocked when i would get A's on tests

to employees answering me in dry curt tones but perking right up for the white lady behind me

but none of them top the time I went to a party with my friend and im standing behind her and shes talking to her cousins boyfriend. hes introducing her to some mexican guys he was with and hes like "yeah you would like them, they love ******s too" my friend was like " :wtf: HEY! STFU! " and he turns around and sees me standing there and looks like :whew: and starts apologizing. i just walked off and went inside the party. that guy saw me like 5 more times that night and kept apolozing.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
i was in second grade
we were discussing slavery and the civil
little boy raises his hand
"i wish slavery was still around"
teacher, "why?"
"I dont like black people"
"That's not good. You shouldnt feel that way. How do you think that makes David feel?"
HIm, "Bad"
Teacher, "Apologize to David"
"Sorry"

I'm Mexican Ya'll:to:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i was in second grade
we were discussing slavery and the civil
little boy raises his hand
"i wish slavery was still around"
teacher, "why?"
"I dont like black people"
"That's not good. You shouldnt feel that way. How do you think that makes David feel?"
HIm, "Bad"
Teacher, "Apologize to David"
"Sorry"

I'm Mexican Ya'll:to:

What a fukking bytch. So this bytch is basically implying that as long as "David" isn't around 'have fun, kids.':camby: