What was your first nikka wake up call like?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

cac gon cac moments:
from being made fun of for dark skin (by blacks and whites)
to not being invited to shyt (though I had a lot of great white homies as a kid...still have a couple)
to having had ppl cross the street when walking towards me
to having people ask why i talk like I'm white
to having bytches say i look like ill marry an asian chick (doesnt count for this thread)
to having a cac roommate in college turn off the lights before bed and ask where i went
having white bytches pull friends away from me when im dancing with em only to let some ugly buck tooth white dude dance with the same girl...and i'm attractive
to having a cac roommate i was grocery shopping with and go :gladbron: when I chose apple instead of grape tropicana
to witnessing cac roommates make hurl noises when they saw an unattractive black women walking (not other races tho)

im just trying to think of a definitive one when im done going through the thread. I honestly feel personally hated in life sometimes...with every interview rejection, ever corny racist joke etc etc

Daps
i always get that crap
how can you act a certain race :wtf:

just because i dont bump rap and talk coherently im whitewashed :wtf:

Yeah, it seems like everyone is brainwashed by stereotypes. What confuses me is most black stereotypes are negative yet there seems to be alot of black people that feel they have to live up to them.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hold your head High my brother :salute:

cac gon cac moments:
to not being invited to shyt (though I had a lot of great white homies as a kid...still have a couple)
to having bytches say i look like ill marry an asian chick (doesnt count for this thread)
to having a cac roommate in college turn off the lights before bed and ask where i went
having white bytches pull friends away from me when im dancing with em only to let some ugly buck tooth white dude dance with the same girl...and i'm attractive
to having a cac roommate i was grocery shopping with and go :gladbron: when I chose apple instead of grape tropicana
to witnessing cac roommates make hurl noises when they saw an unattractive black women walking (not other races tho)

im just trying to think of a definitive one when im done going through the thread. I honestly feel personally hated in life sometimes...with every interview rejection, ever corny racist joke etc etc

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup.

"You know I really don't date black guys but your different '

" ugh that nygger, hey you know what I mean theres black ppl and there's nyggers" :wtf:

Because I like jazz, talk normal, don't swear, and reserved I'm white wash :wtf:

Yeah, it seems like everyone is brainwashed by stereotypes. What confuses me is most black stereotypes are negative yet there seems to be alot of black people that feel they have to live up to them.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You know what i take back my earlier post. My first reeeal check was when i was either in the 1st or 2nd grade. I was going to school in baton rouge,la and power rangers had just came out. My mom bought me a power ranger watch that you could play as a lil fighting game as well. Well i took it to school and of couse all of the other kids thought it was hot shyt. Like the dumb lil kid i was, i let people see it and play with it. Eventually i let this one white kid see it and he wouldnt give it back so i took it back. He started crying and told the teacher i stole "his" new watch and i was like no, my moms just bought that for me yesterday.

She took the watch and eventually his mom shows up and she tells the teacher that she bought her son that watch and that i was lying. That shyt crushed my young soul. I told my mom when i got home and she called up there and whatnot. I dont know the details but i do know that i never saw that watch again and i switched schools shortly after that. That is the one incident that gets me heated to this day just from thinking about it.
:bryan:

Daps
When I was 18 I was finally able to go to clubs. Me and my friends used to hit all the clubs we could in the 757. We go to a white club one night. We go up to the white bouncer we give him our I'd. He looks at us and asks us to un tuck our shirts. When we do he says that our shirts are too long and that we can't get in. As we walk away, more guys come up and he doesn't ask them to untuck their shirts

This sounds like this spot called McFadden's that's closed down...they were always about that life

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cac gon cac moments:

:jiggalol:

he got you with that one

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When Obama first got elected (and the entire lead up), going to a mainly white school in South GA, a good amount of my white classmates were wildin
I have stories before that but man seeing folks lose their mind started to wake me up and in the past couple of years I have really started to wake up man

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
This is still the most racist thing anyone has ever said to my face in my life. I was like 20 in college. I had a white chick I knew from high school drive a hour and a half from a different town to visit me. We were drinking and kicking it in my room. I'm thinking like :shaq: yeah it's going down. This chick told me... I like you.... I like you because you are not "full breed" like the rest of them. I am light skin brehs. I was blown away chick actually said that. I never heard her say anything like that before and I had even been over her house and stuff and met with parents. I ended up being turned off 100%. I have too much self respect. That was like a wake up call for me.

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
This is still the most racist thing anyone has ever said to my face in my life. I was like 20 in college. I had a white chick I knew from high school drive a hour and a half from a different town to visit me. We were drinking and kicking it in my room. I'm thinking like :shaq: yeah it's going down. This chick told me... I like you.... I like you because you are not "full breed" like the rest of them. I am light skin brehs. I was blown away chick actually said that. I never heard her say anything like that before and I had even been over her house and stuff and met with parents. I ended up being turned off 100%. I have too much self respect. That was like a wake up call for me.
Reminds me of the time I was talking to this European chick on the phone that I met online. She claims to only be attracted to dark skin, and for most of our conversation, she was talking about all her bad experiences with black men and demonizing the entire race based on those experiences, saying black people aren't doing well and all this other bullshyt. bytch was full of herself, even had the nerve to brag about her "4.0" GPA every other minute and how she hates everything mainstream. Hung up on her ass and never called her again after that. One thing I can't stand is an ignorant bytch who's full of herself, especially if she's white. :camby:

Y'all can have her number btw.

Daps
Was driving like a nikka with a wave cap on. Tryna keep the waves flowing and the taper tight on the way to school. nikka had on no seatbelt. Cops pulled ya boy over.

Asked me if I had drugs in the whip immediately. I'm like na. Said they would let me go if they could search my car. My dumbass let them. 2 more cop cars and 30 minutes later I'm sitting on the concrete in front of school. I personally was embarrassed as shyt. But my clout was prob on a hundred. Haha.

Of course they didn't find nothin.