What was your first nikka wake up call like?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Fourth grade. I went to this school for smart kids, but of course some people still ain't have common sense. Mind you, this cool is in a "richer" area in the 90s before Atlanta became nikka-opolis so it's full of entitled white kids..

Black teacher, social studies class. First day of black history month, so you know some fukkery was about to happen.

The teacher asks the class if any would like to share their thoughts on black history month. :snoop:

This white, spider vein legged bytch named Laura was the first MF to say something.

"Well, I don't get why black history month exists. I'm Italian and we don't have Italian history month, so I don't get why blacks are special." :facepalm: And of course, this is a spoiled little white girl, at one of the best elementary schools in the state so ain't shyt you can realy tell her to convince her that she's wrong.

All the black kids just look at each other like :wtf: All the other white kids just get super quiet. Indian and Asian kid just there chillin'.. Arguments ensue once all of us (black kids) start goin' at her comments, even the teacher has to get one in (Ms. Williams the GOAT :banderas:)

First time I first hand witnessed the ain't shyt-nessed of some white people. :snoop:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The first time I went to school with white folks was in the 6th grade at a mostly jewish town. Didnt make much friends but I got close with this small Jewish kid (David) that everyone clowned, he was cool. Then this new kid Black kid (Anthony) came to class.... both of us were raised in a hood so we gravitated to each other. He was troublemaker though and every time the teacher (white would call Anthony out, I'd get lumped up along with him) and one day David pulled me aside, like he was my father :what:, and said "Dont act like them you're different".... the shyt didnt hit me at first so I just said ok. My militant Uncles always talked some like this would happen so I stopped talking to him a week later. What really bugged me out was that I was one of the quietest kids in the class, the teacher even said it in my progress reports. :what:

I realized as my generation really doesnt give a fukk about self respect when in high school I lost friends over allowing a white teammate to say nikka. Because he was "cool" aka he allows us to run in his circle of preppy cacs with money :beli:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not only have I received the nikka "wake up" call but I've received the lightskin nikka wakeup call. Get it from both black and white people. :damn:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Western Europe. Visit London, for example, and the shyt mentioned here is much rarer.

images

Im from London and i've got stories for days similar to the ones posted in here and i've been in several fights and brawls and worst that were due to racism.

Enlightened :rudy:

Inherently :sas2:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
*waits for the "when was your first cac wake up call like" thread*

:sas2: