What was the best Gundam series?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It was garbage. No likeable characters, UC retread plot, crappy character designs, awful, awful, awful.

SEED Destiny's main character is Shinn Asuka. Nuff Said.

What do you see in it?

Lets all neg this nikka.

The only thing you have right, is that nobody liked Shinn and hated his guts. Other than that, Seed & Destiny>>

Strike Freedom the Gawd Gundam.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah, remember the scene right after the middle of Endless Waltz where Heero and Duo are trying to escape. but get ambushed by WuFei and Trowa?

Heero (TOTALLY outclassed in a stock roodypoo mech): :wtb: WuFei. Press the detonation switch. (advising WuFei to give up and simply blow up his Gundam)

Wufei: :aicmon: :bustback::bustback:

Heero: (steps out of the wrecked Mech wearing nothing but a defenseless spacesuit) :birdman: I'll say it again. PRESS. THE BUTTON.

WuFei: :dwillhuh::whoa:

:myman:
Heero bout that life :violent:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I seen about 75% of all Gundam series! Like most I started watching that shyt with Gundam Wing on cartoon network. My favorite is Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny.

What's ya favorite Gundam series brehs? And why?

Let's discuss....

Gundam Seed was dope, Gundam Seed Destiny was a trainwreck. the way they had no direction and shifted back to the original Gundam Seed's cast like half way through was wack. Gundam 00 was dope, both seasons. Its like a modern Gundam Wing which was also dope. I also like Gundam Unicorn even though it isn't finished. my favorite of all of them was probably the original Gundam Seed. outside of those series i've only watched the Original Gundam and part of Turn-A Gundam.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As far as I was concerned Gundam Wing was the only series...Gundam seed was really that dope? I always channeled past it :wtf:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wing Zero or Eypon Gundam > any other Gundam

I had the Epyon toy :bow:

I remember buying Epyon and Talgeese for my dudes birthday present the same yr Ps2 came out. He had the best party ever duke got a PS2 and all his friends bought him a gundam from the back of the package!!!

I had to snake and keep one of them though brehs. That Eypon was staring at me like :youngsabo:

But still...Deathscythe hell and nataku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Actually I didn't like how many of the "main" gundams looked in Gundam Wing.

:whoa:

I'm not shytting on them, I just don't like the bright, spiky, STACKED and multicolored shyt. I preferred the looks of the Mercurius (OZ version of mostly black and a little red and dem shields :whew:), Talgeese I (later models looked :scusthov: tho), Virgo IIs look boss as well, and I could work with them OZ Vayeates :obama: just slap on a new paint job.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
The 00 series is just :wow: but Gundam wing is the best by far, i didnt like seed.

Unicorn is fantastic, 0083 was piff, 08th ms team is dope also. The first Gundam is a classic.

but 00 and wing tops them all.

G-gundam was just :obama:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
As far as I was concerned Gundam Wing was the only series...Gundam seed was really that dope? I always channeled past it :wtf:
Gundam Seed is better than Wing to me.

I'd rank them as 00 > Seed > Wing.

the thing about Gundam Seed is the characters were a lot more human than in Wing. Everybody in Wing outside of Duo felt like robots. in 00 Lockon was the only one that wasn't so stiff. In Seed everybody isn't as stiff. Its far more emotional than the dryness of Wing and 00.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Looks like I'm having some problems posting. I was trying to quote Winb83 but it aint happening lol.

I was asking if the action on Gundam 00 is better than Code Geass. I just about abandoned the Gundam series after seeing the fights on Code Geass.