Tarantino's filmography...what has aged the best, what has aged the most, most underrated, most overrated and more

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Let's talk QT. An obvious conversation but i'd like to add some structure Rewatcahbles style. Here are categories:
  • Movie that aged the best
  • Movie that aged the worst
  • Your favorite overall
  • Least favorite overall
  • Best character ever (ONE with an honorable mention only)
  • Most underrated character ever
  • Best acted scene ever
  • Funniest scene ever
  • Best action scene in a QT movie
  • Best soundtrack
  • If I could have QT direct a (name a genre or series here...like pure horror, super hero, die hard, fast and Furious, etc)
  • Best actor to play multiple characters, overall in his movies (multiple characters)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
  • Movie that aged the best - Once Upon a time in Hollywood went fom "wow that wasn't bad" to "I think I love that movie" to "this is a masterpiece" every time I watch it I love it more
  • Movie that aged the worst - hateful 8 was "well that was ..a lot" to "i legitimately only like one scene in the entire film" status
  • Your favorite overall - Kill Bill (I view both story as one story)
  • Least favorite overall - Hateful 8
  • Best character ever (ONE with an honorable mention only) - The Bride is probably the best female protagonist ever (hon mention to Jules Winfield)
  • Most underrated character ever - Max Cherry from Jackie Brown
  • Best acted scene ever - Leo in OUATIH....when he gets his scene right and is emotional about it ..that whole sequence was legendary (hon mention to the opening scene to Inglorious b*stards)
  • Funniest scene ever - ENGLISH MOTAfukkA DO YOU SPEAK IT?
  • Best action scene in a QT movie - The Bridge vs Crazy 88
  • Best soundtrack - Kill bill
  • If I could have QT direct a (name a genre or series here...like pure horror, super hero, die hard, fast and Furious, etc) - I'd love to see him direct a pure buddy cop comedy like a lethal weapon film
  • Best actor to play multiple characters, overall in his movies (multiple characters) - Harvey Keitel

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Im putting Sam, Leo Brad, Waltz over Harvey. Harvey is a weird choice
Funniest scene ( the parking lot scene from Jackie Brown :russ:)
Pulp fiction is still my fav ( i could watch most of his movies over and over tho)
Least fav is Death Proof
The pub scene from inglorious basterds is one of my fav scenes (amazing acting from everyone involved)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Always thought Tarantino was overrated. Dude straight up plagiarizes portions of classic foreign films and gets away with calling it homage.

But in the spirit of this thread i’ll say

Movie That Aged The Best- Django

Movie That Aged The Worst- Kill Bill Vol.2

Favorite- Django

Best Character Ever- Jules Winnfield

Most Underrated Character- Stephen Warren (Sam should have won the Oscar for this movie not Christolph)

Best Acted Scene- I wanna say Jules monologue at the end of Pulp but i’ll go with Leo’s dinner scene in Django. He legit smashed his hand and was bleeding profusely and continued the scene.

Least Favorite- Hateful 8

Funniest Scene- ENGLISH MUTHAfukkA!

Best Action Scene- The Bride Vs The Crazy 8 (Honorable Mention to Django vs Calvin’s henchmen scored to Tupac)

Best Soundtrack- Django

If I Could Have Taratino Direct A- Eh don’t really care.

Best Actor to Play Multiple Characters- Samuel L Jackson

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
  • Movie that aged the best (kill bill v1)
  • Movie that aged the worst (Django unchained)
  • Your favorite overall (Pulp Fiction or IngloriLois b*stards)
  • Least favorite overall (death proof, it’s a good movie in the setting I watched it)
  • Best character ever (ONE with an honorable mention only) (Beatrix Kiddo)
  • Most underrated character ever (Captain Koons)
  • Best acted scene ever (too many, but the Wolfman scene in Pulp Fiction)
  • Funniest scene ever (Koons Telling Butch about his dad’s watch)
  • Best action scene in a QT movie Beatrix vs the Yakuza
  • Best soundtrack (Pulp Fiction)
  • If I could have QT direct a (name a genre or series here...like pure horror, super hero, die hard, fast and Furious, etc) (low key wouldn’t mind him doing a Scarface remake)
  • Best actor to play multiple characters, overall in his movies (multiple characters) (Samuel L)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
'Jackie Brown' has aged the best to me. It dealt with some issues about middle age that you don't really expect to see in a Tarantino movie... The soundtrack is an all time classic as well. Plus, the heist part is pretty well done.

My favorite overall is 'Inglourious Basterds'... To me this is Tarantino at his peak. The writing, acting and production design is all A+