What was the best Gundam series?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
yeah, its story was weak.

but I really did enjoy the switch in the way they fight. it felt fresh to me.

and with 00, I think it was the cool ass suits that made it stand out for me. all the suits had different forms and multiple abilities. and each suit fit the users personality too.

Don't get me wrong the suits made the show and each character had their own backstory that was pretty cool too, I just lost interest with the whole innovators plot twist

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Don't get me wrong the suits made the show and each character had their own backstory that was pretty cool too, I just lost interest with the whole innovators plot twist

honestly the only thing that stood out about the Innovators thing that actually was cool to me was when Setsuna killed Lyle's girl Anew like it wasn't nothing. and then after their whole confrontation about it, they showed that Setsuna was becoming an Innovator when his eye's changed.

really cool moment.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Char's Counterattack, 008th MS Team.

That was a great movie too.

I didnt want to believe Amuro died at the end...I kept thinking maybe he lived but they eventually confirmed it.

Nu Gundam was nice too. I liked the whole funnels system. they used it sometimes in Gundam 00 too.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Endless waltz was a trill ass movie too. And there was this on series with a moon colony and the earth technology was steam engines set back and there was a black chic too but I forgot the name! I couldn't watch more than 5 episode

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
But you gotta admit. Domon >>>>>>> Heero. :stylin:

The fact that he was smashing Rain gives him the W in my book:myman:

when she had the suit on tho:takedat:

Relena tho:scusthov: Heero was G tho. When he blew up his Gundam while still standing on it:wow: