What was the best Gundam series?

Daps
The original Gundam and Zeta gundam are the best ones. You can watch them both on the Official Youtube channel.

Char, Zeta Gundam and Gundam are more like No Country for Cld Men rather than Gundam seed or any other anime. You'll either love them or hate them. There are no happy endings.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to give Gundam 00 another shot. I got lost in the middle of season 1.

I heard mixed feelings about Gundam Seed tho.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The OG ones with Heero Yuy (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing)... and Domon Kashu (G Gundam)...

Another similar anime that's like Gundam Wing is Full Metal Panic, that one was good.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The OG ones with Heero Yuy (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing)... and Domon Kashu (G Gundam)...

All the rest of em are filled with faggity dumb shyt, I tried but they just so :scusthov:

:dwillhuh:

G-Gundam is quite literally the Gundam series throwing the gully reality and merciless nature the series' were famous for and making a more accessible "super robot" show more in line with other popular anime. Before G-Gundam (and Wing for that matter), Gundam was the biggest example of any animated series for the "Anyone Can Die" trope. OG Gundam, Gundam Zeta, Gundam ZZ, Char's Counterattack, 008th MS Team, and Stardust Memory are on some real war is hell shyt.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

G-Gundam is quite literally the Gundam series throwing the gully reality and merciless nature the series' were famous for and making a more accessible "super robot" show more in line with other popular anime. Before G-Gundam (and Wing for that matter), Gundam was the biggest example of any animated series for the "Anyone Can Die" trope. OG Gundam, Gundam Zeta, Gundam ZZ, Char's Counterattack, 008th MS Team, and Stardust Memory are on some real war is hell shyt.

Yeah reason I edited.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Gonna rewatch Seed this week and 08th MS Team this weekend or next week

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: I've heard good things about Gundam, but never seen any of it. What order should I watch them in?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Seed and Seed Destiny were my personal favs, bu I love most of the Gundam series I watched.

Gundam Wing- is GOAT material.

Mobile Suit gundam-Classic

G Gundam- Classic and dope. Shout out to the Queen of Spades. :win:

Seed and Seed Destiny- My personal favorites and arguably the GOAT gundam series.

Gundam 00- First season was dope, but I got bored in the second season and didn't finish. :yeshrug:

It fukking sucks that there is no new Gundam series on the horizon.

Didn't like 08th MS team. :manny:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
The best: Zeta Gundam, Victory Gundam and Turn A Gundam. Turn A especially needs some more love. Char's Counterattack gets an honorable mention.

Other thoughts:

I, to this day, fail to see what other people see in Wing. Especially after G Gundam's broadcast. G Gundam was easily the better show in every way.

SEED is beyond terrible and SEED Destiny is probably on my short list for worst anime series of all time. I can't adequately convey to you how much I hate that series and everything about it. No likeable characters, storylines are shyt, Gundam designs are derivative, just awful in every conceivable way.

00's first season, if it were on its own, would go in the "best" category, but it had to have that lame, listless, poorly written Zeta retread of a second season tacked on to it. Funnily enough, I'm one of the few people I know that actually liked the movie. :manny:

Waiting on Unicorn to finish before I pontificate on how great it is.

I've heard unsavory things in all directions about AGE beyond its character designs, so I'm not exactly looking forward to watching that. But who knows. From what I've read on it (I've already spoiled myself and all), it could either be shockingly good or a mind-numbing convoluted mess. Anyone feel like cluing me in?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Yo G Gundam was mad trill.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
SEED is beyond terrible and SEED Destiny is probably on my short list for worst anime series of all time. I can't adequately convey to you how much I hate that series and everything about it. No likeable characters, storylines are shyt, Gundam designs are derivative, just awful in every conceivable way.

:shaq2:

Daps
IMO Mobile Suit Gundam. The original. Amuro and Char's beef was ideological disagreements until Sala got killed. Then shyt got real. If I'm not mistaken Amuro was the first NewType introduced.....I liked the NewType storyline better when it was implied and not dominating the story like these new Gundam shows do.

Gundam Wing was dope too. All five dudes were dope characters.

G Gundam was good but it deviated from every other Gundam show. You can see the super mecha robot/wrestling/shonen influences on that show.

08th MS Team was great but it was too damn short! :damn:

Don't remember the others tbh but I watched a bunch of them.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Relena tho:scusthov: Heero was G tho. When he blew up his Gundam while still standing on it:wow:

Hero: Can you confirm that your shields are secure?
Mariemaia: Of course! See just how powerless you..!!!...Wait, he can't be serious!
Hero: Roger that...*fires zero cannon*

:myman:

Nah, remember the scene right after the middle of Endless Waltz where Heero and Duo are trying to escape. but get ambushed by WuFei and Trowa?

Heero (TOTALLY outclassed in a stock roodypoo mech): :wtb: WuFei. Press the detonation switch. (advising WuFei to give up and simply blow up his Gundam)

Wufei: :aicmon: :bustback::bustback:

Heero: (steps out of the wrecked Mech wearing nothing but a defenseless spacesuit) :birdman: I'll say it again. PRESS. THE BUTTON.

WuFei: :dwillhuh::whoa: